Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hi just felt bored and did this 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hi just felt bored and did this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue14/30Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue20/100Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Hi just felt bored and did this Empty
PostSubject: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Name:not giving it away....YOU DEVIL HACKERS!!!

Where i live:not giving it away,only in rocky mountain region is it

What i look like:medium length hair,awkwardly tall. Brown eyes,and that i am indonesian. Cool right,i know Smile. And i am pretty skinny for my age,apprarrently.

Personality:well I am a lot of things,music lover,animal lover,the clown,and all kinds of other things. I can get really angry at times,as you americans call it....high temper.(hehe that was very random) i am also a gamer,as you see that i am like rping and stuff. I am also a nerd,but i am a bit fast and strong.so i am really a lot of things. I am very weird,i am the definition of weird. I like tests,i do random things like bang my head on the cars dvd player...on the ceiling.....My family is pretty weird too. Well it is odd what they do is weird,so i won't say.....

Hobbies:oragami(sometimes) eating...i guess. Singing songs super fast. I can tell you this...i am femine,but....I HATE SHOPPING!!!! Cook,draw,nothing,fishing,rping,and watch house hunters with my parents(odd i know right).

Other things you might need to know:not much. Only that i own a motel i guess. Not giving away the name. I am keepin my eyes on you people.What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue35/30Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue60/100Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

It's great to know more about the person behind the character Hawk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue14/30Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue20/100Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Yay Smile thats awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 pm

lol hawk
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Hehe i know roght?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:54 pm

You are awsome
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Thank u's Smile
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue24/10Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Lol, wha? A motel? Seriously? (not sarcastic)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:04 am

Yes,a mini hotel. Hence the name,motel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Hawkpool is going to be my mentor
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue13/10Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Hi just felt bored and did this Left_bar_bleue5/100Hi just felt bored and did this Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:57 pm

You... are... AWESOME!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi just felt bored and did this   Hi just felt bored and did this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi just felt bored and did this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: