Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
About the next gathering - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

About the next gathering

Go down 
+16
Tallfeather
Deathwish
Darkdeath
Ravensky
Snowsong
Swiftstreak
Applesplinter
Snowstar
Silentwhisper
Hawk
Shadewhisper
Skyfeather
Shadestar
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Magmafeather
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/40About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

The full moon is monday and tuesday, and there's usually a topic reminding everyone by now since gatherings usually happen at the same time that a chatbox meeting happens. So, are we not doing the next gathering at all, or will there be a topic but no chatbox meeting, or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Well,from now on try to do that,OK?
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

Crystals : 137

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm

What if we don't? Just asking.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/40About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Darkdeath wrote:
What if we don't? Just asking.
Well, first, everyone gets confused as to where you actually are. If it's bad enough, one of the leaders may pm you and ask you to stop, or give you a full-fledged warning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Applesplinter

Crystals : 60

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I am open Sunday. Also, I am gonna PM shade to ask something about all this stuff going down. Just so we can STOP ARGUING.
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

Crystals : 137

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh, well then. But i ahve received no warning. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Hey Dark, how about drop the attitude. Its irritating as heck, and you have no right to act so snobby, special characater/event/whatever or not.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Alright stay on topic and no making others feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am

So, when is the gathering in the chatbox held? How about we hold a poll?
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 pm

On Topic: The 4th for me I am open

Off Topic: How about this, BOTH sides are being rude. I don't care who started it, I will end it..
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 pm

You doing the next gathering in the chatbox? Why on earth would you do that?
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

This is half the reason why I stopped role playing for a while. I was just now reading the chat log thingy, and yea. Rudeness gets people nowhere.. Even if this is JUST role play. Now as for the chatbox thingy, I would probably make it. Hopefully... Too much is going on right now off the net that has my attention.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/30About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue61/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Swiftstreak wrote:
You doing the next gathering in the chatbox? Why on earth would you do that?

Usually there's an out-of-character meeting in the chatbox to announce things about TFC in general. Things like events, MotMs, content winners, anything like that. Then there's the in-character meeting at Fourtrees, for the Clans to announce.. Clan things, basically. So, we do both a meeting on the chatbox and then Fourtrees is opened after that.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Yes Evie, I'm sick of it too! Swift, I think that they mean the site meeting before the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh right thanks, are these "Silent" people been accepted and why have they been allowed to rp no one wants them around.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Swiftstreak wrote:
Oh right thanks, are these "Silent" people been accepted and why have they been allowed to rp no one wants them around.
Comments like this are what I'm talking about. Maybe they're rude sometimes. but there is no need to say no one wants them around. It's not true. Because maybe some of us want them around. Maybe the admins have a reason for not banning them now Swiftstreak.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Shade speaks truth. I might like them around, though their display in this very forum chat thingy made some of them earn a place on my Do Not Talk to List. Due to the disrespect they have shown, though I will still role play with them when I have the time to! Also with what you just said Swiftstreak, you kind of earned that position on the list... I really dislike disrespect and ignorance, it's something that deters me from role play sites. Just saying, please don't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 5:46 pm

I believe that, understandably, Swiftstreak was only voicing his opinions, and I trust meant no harm in doing so. I am aware that it may come across as rude to many of you, resulting in these comments, although I also believe that this thread has gone majorly Off Topic, and that maybe any more questions relating to this should be possibly posted in another topic? I am not saying that anyone has to, although it may be a good idea if anyone has any further worries/ questions.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
About the next gathering - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15About the next gathering - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Everyone Please relax, it is not that big of a deal. The silence are supposed to be here and will be for a while. You guys will understand soon. I figured I should tell you it's this before you all explode.

The meeting will probably end up being on this Sunday at 5 est or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the next gathering   About the next gathering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the next gathering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2