Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Favourite foods and smells 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Favourite foods and smells

Go down 
+4
Whirlpup
Brokenglare
Hawk
Direstar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue50/50Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue100/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Favourite foods and smells Empty
PostSubject: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 pm

i personally am a very weird taste in foods

i love the smell of freshly baked bread as well as dipping it in soup om nom nom
also mashed potatoes are food of the gods above in mount olympus

i love peas drizzled with butter and salt om nom nom nom nom

also crocodile tastes pretty good, i once had basically crocodile wantons BELIEVE ME THEY ARE REALLY GOOOOOD

also i love the smell of pillows
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue14/30Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue20/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Exotic foods!
I've eaten eel,escargo(snails it's acually not bad),fish stomach,seaweed,squid,octopus,caviar(fish eggs), chicken feet,and ect.
So,I've had a very different diet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue8/10Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue55/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 am

I love the smell of almost all kinds of soap and cleaning substances, but i wont eat them.
I also love the taste of chicken and some kinds chinese food.
Back to top Go down
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue5/10Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue0/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:31 am

I love junk food though because i dont like big meals like roast beef and stuff like that or even peas xD i dont get massive even though i live off junk food xD

Anyway my favourite smell is Bacon (though i dont actually like Bacon) xD
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue14/30Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue20/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Hmm,that odd. But everything's different
You want to know something i hate.
Guess,IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS!!!
Back to top Go down
Silverstone
Warrior
Silverstone

Crystals : 108

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue0/30Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue10/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:35 pm

Cheese. I LOVE CHEESE THOUGH. So please dont hate it....
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:27 pm

No,i acually love cheese Smile
BUT ITS........
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue6/20Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue0/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:02 pm

WHAT!!!! Don't offend the Chocolate bar Hawk!

I looooooove Mash potatoes and gravy, and steak, and pretty much everything else.
My favorite smell is probably pine trees, since I got a millon of them around my house. x)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Mmm you know whats better
Steak,mash potatoes,gravy,and corn!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue15/15Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue100/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 pm

So you know those laundry sheets you throw in the dryer that smell really good and you end up finding them in sweatshirt pockets days later? I love the smell of those <3

I think the smell of basically all freshly baked pastries is good, especially for brownies and cakes and cookies and melted chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sparrowheart
Young Warrior
Sparrowheart

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue4/10Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue15/100Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:23 pm

I love the smell of cake and brownies. sugar cookies and oddly enough, lawn mower Gasoline.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:14 pm

When i was little i loved the smell of gasoline
And for some reason pit sweat 0.o i was little and confused then
(Also the site looks so dark.. I like it better :/)
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Favourite foods and smells Left_bar_bleue6/20Favourite foods and smells Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 pm

I used to love the smell of gasoline when I was little! But now it bothers my allergies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite foods and smells   Favourite foods and smells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite foods and smells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: