Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

Flower

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue0/0Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue0/0Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty
PostSubject: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 am

Meeting this pretty little flower stuck in a jar...

These are a few on my Favorite Things.....

Food: Cake, I absolutely love chocolate cake! Especially when my mom makes them with expresso in it. My mom is a great and fanstastic cook and baker.

TV show: I don't really watch TV, but I'd say Mythbusters!

Website: I'd have to say Google Images or the Warriors Forum!

Clan: Kitty-Pets!! They may be 'weak' to the clans, but they are fierce to me!

Name: Flower, my real name is actually a flowers name. Rose

Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue17/10Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue100/100Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

Welcome to the forum Rose. i hope you like it here.

EDIT: Star? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 am

Who is Star? Thanks Snow! I really do, I wasn't gonna join because of my parents then I saw the house dogs and was really excited about them. they couldn't stop me.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue14/30Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue20/100Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 am

Heh i like cake
But I'm not exactly a big fan
Also,I LOVE MYTHBUSTERS THEY MAKE THINGS EXPLODE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue7/40Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue65/100Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Welcome to the clans!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you all! I feel so welcomed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue0/10Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Left_bar_bleue10/100Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Late but always the best.. Welcome Rose/Flower/Awesome lady! to TFC.
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 pm

THANKS EVIEPAW/epic person/friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside   Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting a Jar of Petals for my Bedside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: