Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Last of Us - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Last of Us

Go down 
+3
Feathersoul
Nightfeather
Shadestar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Last of Us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Based on Left 4 Dead, The Walking Dead, and the up and coming video game Last of Us as well as some elements from Fallout. If you're younger than 13 or cannot handle mature themes (as in violence/gore/etc) I suggest you do not participate in this role-play!

Almost no one is left. The world is crumbling beneath our feet. We are wasting away without known cause, degrading mentally until the only thoughts in our head are for human flesh. Everyone is infected. There is no cure. It doesn't matter if you're bitten, once you die you come back as a zombie whether you were infected or not. The only way to stop this is by shooting the dead in the head or otherwise crushing the brain. Supplies are not many these days, and staying in one place too long is dangerous. Camps are consistently attacked and raided by bands of thieves, violent survivors who don't care about anyone but themselves. Some towns have blocked themselves off from outsiders and "discard" the weak and old, though no one is quite sure what happens there. Either way, it's simple: You haven't seen anyone in a long time, and by now you're not sure if you're the only one left. The only weapons you have are ones you've picked up along the way as well as your wits. There's not much left in our run-down, apocalyptic city. We're the last, with no chance of survival.

Code:
[u]Name:[/u]
[u]Gender:[/u]
[u]Age:[/u]
[u]Personality:[/u]
[u]Appearance:[/u]
[u]History:[/u]
[u]Weapon of Choice:[/u]

Characters:
Shadestar-
Name: Zoey (based on L4D character)
Personality: Cautious, doesn't easily trust others. Intelligent and often thinks of what she is doing before doing it. Will disagree with plans she doesn't think are good ideas.
Appearance: Brown hair and blue eyes, hair often put up into a ponytail. Jeans and a t-shirt and sneakers mostly with a backpack/bag on back that she carries around everywhere.
History: She was going to college on the way when the apocalypse really took effect. Found her way to the current city. Has been trying to get in contact with her parents but has not been able to. They live more south.
Weapon of Choice: Pistol

Hidden Phoenix-
Name: Rin
Personality: Arrogant, careless, and often rude (which can mean two things - she hates you, or she considers you a friend). She doesn't think about her decisions much, because that's boring, and she thinks she's charming and generally amazing at everything. She isn't. She doesn't trust people very easily, either, but then who does trust others during a zombie apocalypse?
Appearance: Pale-skinned (she didn't get out much before the apocalypse) with short, black hair and green eyes. Doesn't wear anything flashy - just a black T-shirt and jeans. No one cares about what her shoes look like. They're shoes and this is a zombie apocalypse.
History: Of course, the one time she gets off the computer and goes outside to do things and be a normal person, zombies everywhere. She quickly decided to run from her small home-town, considering, well, everyone else was a zombie. She doesn't really know where anything is - she doesn't even know what the city she's in is called - but she doesn't really care as long as she doesn't get eaten.
Weapon of Choice: Katanaaaa

Featherpaw-
Name: Jay
Personality: Sly, agile, and secrative. Not afraid to kill for his survival, and belives in every man for himself. Silent and cunning, with stealth to spare. Even though he will do anything to protect himself, he is never cruel, and is honor bound, when forced to kill or injure making it quick and painless, as he isn't heartless.
Appearance: Shaggy black hair, amber eyes, long gray and black shirt pants with a
History: He grew up in a family of misfits, with a single mom with shots and drugs, 7 adopted brothers and sisters, depressed, lonely, and cruel, tourturing one another for the fun. It was survival of the fittest, two of his sibling killed, one by being beaten and the other by suicide. Being the only sane one left, he escaped, lived on the streets, acting like a rouge by stealing and even killing for his survival, especially when the apocalypse struck.
Weapon of Choice: (most skillful with melee weapons) long dagger

Silentpaw-
Name: Nico Austin
Personality: Nico is easy-going, and friendly. He is also sensitive and is troubled. His father has never even met him. He is disturbed and can tell the future so he is kinda psychic. He knew the zombie thing was happening from ze start.
Appearance: Nico has spiky brown hair and startling grey eyes. He usually wears a black hoodie with a skull on the back. He wears ripped denim jeans and blue converse. He usually carries sword with this belt.
History: Nico was born to his mother, Tanya Austin. He never knew his father. Suddenly Tanya Austin disappeared. The end : )
Weapon of Choice: Nico has a black sword with a silver blade thingy. decorated on the handle are bracelets or necklaces from his dead enemies.

Last edited by Shadestar on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Zoey had stepped inside the church. The pews were strewn about the floor and it was certainly a mess, but for now it was home. She stepped over the glass of a broken vase and approached the front of the building. Somehow the stained glass windows were still intact, though in some places there were holes as if someone had thrown rocks through the windows during a fight. She slipped her backpack off of her shoulder and slung it on a nearby pew. Kneeling down in the front of the church, she laid her gun in front of her on the steps before lowering her head and closing her eyes to pray. Her lips moved as she spoke a prayer, one she said every day, but no words came out of her mouth. Zoey prayed for her family, that kid she had just left behind, the world, and the undead for their salvation. Whatever was left of it. Sighing, her blue eyes opened once more. Standing up, she leaned down and picked up her gun, inserting it into a pocket. The sun was beginning to set and shone brilliantly through the stain glass windows and onto the carpeted floor in pools of light. Turning around, it was then she noticed. A stranger.

It was a girl, wearing a bloody t-shirt. She had short black hair and green eyes, an unusual complexion indeed. The girl carried her long, silver sword like it was a weapon- which is exactly what it was. Though at this time it seemed like she had not yet noticed Zoey, for she was leaning against the closed church doors and panting heavily. Zoey raised her gun warily and took a few steps forward. "Who are you?" she asked, a slight tremble in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/30Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue61/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Rin stiffened as she heard a voice. Great, another person. She supposed it was a good thing that there were other survivors, but if this kept happening things were going to get very tedious. She looked up at the woman, and then at her gun. How wonderful. A gun was being pointed at her. "Rin. And I'd appreciate it if you'd lower that gun. I'm not threatening you with my sword, now am I?" she said, sounding annoyed again. She knew well the dangers of angering someone with a gun, but she didn't have much control over her tongue. She didn't regret it, either.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 pm

"I have my own food." Amber says as she pulls a piece of dried meat out of her pocket. "I kinda liked the 'clan' idea." She says with a smile.

"I think we have to move before staying somewhere, zombies are going to be coming here a lot." Amber says. A zombie rams his head in the door. She aims and fires two shots at the head. "That outta do the trick!" She exclaims. At least i hope it does.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Nico stared blankly at the boy. "Clan?" He cracked up. "That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard." He drew his sword back into his hands from his belt and pulled up his hood. "If you dont mind i've got some zombies to kill young grasshopper." And with that he ran after Rin into the church. He closed the doors behind him. Then he entered the room. He saw a girl threatening what she called herself as 'Rin'. He raised his sword and ran towards the girl, slashing gently at the gun. "Uuh... i'm not good at balancing yet. Anyways. Whats the use of killing each other? We've got a whole army of dead zombies to kill and you are activing like this?"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Jay shrugged, dropping the can on the floor. "Clan, whatever. I ment like a group, those idiots," he said, the can crunching under the heel of the boot. "Well, I'm not staying in this crappy shack any longer. I'm finding some real shelter," he said. He began stacking random things: chairs, tables, anything he could find, until he had managed to climb up to the roof. Glancing down, he spotted Amber stuffing a zombie's head with lead. "You seem like the only one who's smart enough to realize sticking together is better than being alone in this hole," he said, jamming his dagger into the rotting wood of the ceiling. "So you coming or not?" he said, whacking a hole large enough to scramble through. Once on top of the roof, he glanced down again, finding that the table he had used to block the door was in pieces on the floor, zombies filing through the doorway. "Cause if you are, you'd better hurry up,"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 pm

"I'm coming, i can't handle more that three zombies!" She says. She runs up to the top. And follows wisp. A group isn't bad at all, those idiots. She looks down at the ground.

"What do we do now?" she asks. Since he was older, she hopes he will know more, at least. She looks at him. She loads her gun and is ready to fire if any zombies came.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm

"Well, first of all, we do this!" he grunted, kicking the tower of furniture. He watched as it toppled to the ground, crushing a few zombies on it's way down. "And now we find shelter, before it's to late," he said, spying the sun setting rapidly. "And we don't have much time to do so." He stood up, his black cloak, still holding the cans, spattered with blood. "We're traveling by rooftop," he said, judging the distance between the shack and an abandoned laundry mat. "I don't think zombies are smart enough to climb up to a roof and jump from building to building yet," he said, running. Thump, thump, thump. His boots stomped on the roof, before soaring through the air. He barely made the jump, clinging onto the gutter to avoid plummeting to the ground. Hauling himself up, he peered over at Amber, still on the other roof. "Like that,"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Amber nods. She backs away to the edge of the roof. She runs as fast as she can, (which is really fast) and jumps. She lands with a thud on the other roof.

"Like that?" She asks with a smirk. She backs away and she runs. She jumps and lands on the next roof. "Are you coming or not?" She says looking back.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Sticking his dagger into it's sheathe, Jay leaped across to the other roof top. After hopping over several roofs, he came across the old old hotel that he had discovered earlier that afternoon. Glancing up at the boarded up windows, he spotted one that had a gap just big enough for some one small to slip through. It would do for the night, so long as there weren't any zombies lurking about, that is. He glanced along the side of the building. Smooth. No cracks or holds that could be used to scramble up to the room several stories up. He sighed. "Looks like we'll have to go in through the lobby," he muttered, turning around to see if Amber had caught up yet.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:39 pm

She runs and jumps roof-to-roof swiftly. She sees that wisp has stopped and she stops with a thud. "Right behind you." She whispers. "So, is this where we're staying or not?" She asks.

"That window looks like i may be able to fit through it." She says. "Or-" She trails off. "Or me may have to go through the lobby. Which one do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Zoey was about to open her mouth to reply when another person ran in right before the door closed. "Shut and lock that door, now." she said, her gun now pointed to the boy instead of at this so-called Rin. "I can do what I want kid, and you're not in the situation where you're allowed to talk." Her voice trembled a little. This was her place. Her sacred place, her home base. She didn't want idiots walking around and up and down the aisles and probably stealing her things and surprising her for fun and kicks. The boy ran towards her with his sword and she jumped backwards, grabbing her backpack with one hand while keeping the gun in the other. "You don't know me, so don't pretend like you do." she snapped, keeping her weapon level. "I don't kill the undead for fun like I'm sure you do. Stay away from me." Looking to her right she spotted an exit. She ran up the stairs towards the top of the bell tower. Climbing the ladder, she reached the top and shut it behind her, locking it from there.

Leaning back against the sides of the tower, she allowed herself to relax for a moment. What was with these survivors? Maybe if it had just been Rin there, but once that boy showed up enough was enough.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Jay looked over at Amber, who was standing beside him. He shook his head. "There's no way to climb this thing. And besides, that hole is, like, three stories up. There's no way to get up at it," he said. "But the lobby would do just fine." He glanced around, looking for a way off the roof top. He bent over the edge of the building, an old restaurant named Cindy's Steak House by the look of the falling down sign on the wall, and looked for a ladder or some way to get down to the ground. Finding nothing, he sighed. If they jumped, they would survive, but might break a bone, and sustaining an injury now would be suicide. Finally, he spotted a dumpster, still stuffed with bags of garbage. It looked like the only way down, so gathering himself and sheathing his dagger again, He jumped off the roof, plummeting to the ground.

Garbage splashed up around him as he hit the bags, old food and napkins surrounding him like a wave. Managing to get to his feet, he scrambled over the side of the metal container, landing with a thump on the ground. He glanced up, looking to see if Amber had followed him. He caught a glimpse of the sun setting, rapidly chilling the air with night winds. "Hurry up. It'll be dark soon!"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Amber jumps swiftly down. And she runs to the lobby. "Now you hurry up!" She stepped inside. She knew she has to go up to the stairs.

C'mon slowpoke. She loads her gun just in case. Should i go without him? No, he might think the zombies got me. We're supposed to stay together. Hurry up wisp!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Jay raced after Amber. He caught up with her in the lobby. "The room was about six or seven stories up from the ground," he said. "I'll take the sixth floor, you take the seventh." he stomped up the stairwell. "And remember, it has a hole in the boarded up window just big enough to squeeze through," he called, stepping up floor after floor.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Amber nods. She runs fast up the stairs. First, second, third... Ahh seventh. She looks around. Open window, check.

Amber goes down to the sixth floor. "Wisp, i found the open window." She looks around. "I found it." (Sry for it being short, i have nothing else to say)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:44 am

Nico lowered his sword and sighed. He walked over to the entrance and locked the door with a click. Then he shouted up at the girl, "Listen. The zombies have probably eaten my mum by now. Or she was probably already dead. She disappeared with i was SIX. Only six. And i never met my dad. I've been threw a lot. I only ran to this church because i was NOT going to join some clan with 11 and 12 year olds." He then hit a wooden pew with his sword. Then walking to a statue and hitting than in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Zoey closed her eyes and watched from the tower as the sun began to set. She wasn't worried about any zombies getting her, for the tower was pretty much the highest building in the city. There was no way these dumb zombies could figure out how to get her. She could hear noises from below, and the kid's voice. He was telling her his pity story, but she didn't want to hear it. He thought he had it bad? It was an apocalypse, everyone did. And the past was the past, and his wasn't going to convince her.

Then why don't you just leave now? Why are you here? Why do you care if you're in this church or not? she wondered to herself, her fingers fiddling with her clothing as her blue eyes looked at the sky in confusion. She wasn't sure if she should trust him. And- even if she did- why she should go down there and talk to him. He had proven to be compulsive already and there was no way she could feel safe around his antics, whatever they were/
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/30Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue61/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Rin raised an eyebrow as the boy started hitting things. "Chill out, bro," she said, watching him. The girl who had run upstairs sounded a bit.. ragey. She probably wouldn't like to come back down and see things broken. Especially if she was religious. That would be even worse. Rin sighed and looked up at the ceiling. At least they had good shelter. The church had stood up well, or at least for now it had. Only time would tell how broken down it would get.

Looking back at the boy, Rin remembered she never got to know his name. "Hey, if you can take a break from hitting things, mind introducing yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Nico sighed. "I'm Nico. Nico Austin is the full name." He clenched his thist, ready for the thist pound. He looked at the girl questiongly. "Well. Dont leave me hanging." He struggled to get his sword attached back to his belt and cut his hand. Swearing under his breath he took a deep breath and turned his thist into a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Jay turned away from the window of a room. He heard a call from above. He walked out of the room and jogged up the steps towards the next floor up. He walked down the dark halls until he found the room Amber had called from. The door was open, proof that this was the room she had yelled from. He looked at the room number. 471 he thought, before stepping in.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:58 pm

"Rin. Rather not tell you my full name," she replied. She winced as Nico cut his hand on his sword. The sword looked extremely sharp, she could almost imagine how it felt slicing the boy's hand. It wasn't good. She then looked at his offered hand. She wasn't one for handshakes.. especially not bloody ones. "Err, I'll pass, thanks.." she said quietly. She glanced over at the door, then took a few steps further away from it. It was locked, and looked sturdy, but she didn't quite trust it.
Back to top Go down
Silverstone
Warrior
Silverstone

Crystals : 108

Stats
Symbols:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/30Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
Last of Us - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Last of Us - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Nico looked at Rin. "Uuh sorry. Me and my sword don't have a friendly relationship." He told her pretending to scold the sword. A pretty stupid thing to do. Nico saw that she was aware that the door might not be stable enough to keep the zombies out. He agreed. There were a lot of zombies out there. "Maybe we could use that organ to kinda make the door heavier for the zombies?" He asked her pointing in the direction of the old organ. He could imagine a old zombie lady playing it, a horrible grin on her face. The thought of it made him shudder. He wiped his hand on his jean, adding some more blood onto it. "And i was wondering if you hand any bracelets i could have for my sword. I like decorating it."
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"Hm. I think the door will be okay, at least for now. If things get worse I suppose we can do that, though," Rin said. She didn't like the idea of messing with things in the church, but if things got bad enough she guessed that they would have to resort to it. She blinked at Nico's question. "Really? Uh.. let me see." She dug around in her pockets, rolling her eyes at some of the things she pulled out. Especially the movie tickets.. she had a lot of those. One thing made her stop, though. A pair of red shades. They looked like something only a blind alien would wear, but Rin loved them. She grinned and put them on, then looked back at Nico. "Sorry, no bracelets. These shades though, I love these shades. I don't know how I managed to forget I had them with me."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Nico nodded at her. "Well thanks for looking." He said. He started to look under pews to see if there were any forgotten bracelets there. The least her found was a leather one with the word 'EuroDisney' on it. "Oh well." He said to himself. He got his sword out and tied it on it. Then he attached it back to his belt. "So Rin." He suddenly said. "Whats your past life?"
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:30 pm

"Life?" Rin laughed a little at that. "I didn't have one. Well, I guess I lived on the internet. Then, one day, suddenly zombies! Of course it was on the one day I wanted to be what people call "normal", too." Rin stopped it at that. There wasn't really anything else to share. She stood there, still looking around the church. It was pretty. Surprising that it lasted this long. She blinked and reminded herself not to get distracted, then looked, once again, back at Nico. "Yours, if there's anything you don't feel like hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last of Us   Last of Us - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last of Us
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: