Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue7/40Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue65/100Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty
PostSubject: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome to the topic for Bluepaw's training. As before, I shall keep track of all skill points on the topic to assist the leaders, myself, and the apprentice.

To graduate, an apprentice shall obtain all skill requirements: 45 in 2 skills, 60 in a third.

Hunting Large Animals (14 for hit, 7 for miss) : 56/60
Hunting Medium Sized Animals (9 for hit, 4 for miss) : 0/60
Hunting Small Animals (4 for hit, 2 for miss) : 14/60
Fishing (4 for hit, 2 for miss) : 6/60
Finding Prey (4 for large, 8 for medium, 12 for small, 6 for fish) : 46/60
Finding Herbs (5 points per find) : 0/60
Scouting for Predators (8 for successful scout w/out injury, 5 for successful scout w/ minor injury, 2 for successful scout w/ major injury) : 13/60
Offensive Fighting (7 for hit, 3 for miss) : 60/60
Defensive Fighting (5 for block, 2 for unsuccessful block) : 47/60
Problem Solving (10 for complete solution, 6 for partial solution, 1 for bad solution) : 39/60

Enjoy your training!

Last edited by Magmafeather on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue7/30Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue50/100Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:10 am

Watching his new mentor enter the hollow,he followed. Entering,he felt the sun hit his pelt. Warming him,and his skin. But made no reaction to it,he just yawned. Sitting up,he nodded to his mentor. "So,what first?" He grinned,excited to be apprenticed. But tried to keep most of it under his solum gaze.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue7/40Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue65/100Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 am

Magmafeather entered the training area behind his apprentice. It had been moons since he'd been here last, but it still felt perfect. He calmly addressed his apprentice's question. "Well, it is your decision. " He said. "Would you like to start with hunting, fighting, or herb-finding?" He calmly waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue14/30Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue20/100Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am

(Sorry i forgot to change xD)
Staring into his metors eyes,he nodded. "Fighting please. At least i want to know how to defend myself." He sat up,shaking his pelt from the dust. He heard the chirping birds,seeing the life flowing through the forest. He took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 pm

"Very Well." Magmafeather replied. He thought for a moment. He decided to start out with something of medium difficulity. "We shall start with this move" he began, and began to explain the move he wanted Bluepaw to attempt to perform.

(Move is this: Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.)

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue7/30Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Left_bar_bleue50/100Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:46 pm

He watched carefully. So,I pretty much slide under my opponent and scratch them. Then jump back up. Hmm,lets see if i can do this. He glanced at Magmafeather,then as the surrounding brush. So what do I practice on?
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 pm

"Attempt to attack me with it." Said Magmafeather. "Don't worry." He said "It won't be easy, as I'll try to dodge it. You have to execute the move in a way where my dodging doens't work. Try it."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 pm

He worked the move it his mind. He then crouched. He then charged,pretending to ram into him,but slid under his belly. Then stood up,and tried to trip him. He sheathed his claws,and felt his warm exposed stomach when he did.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Magmafeather felt Bluepaw as she went under his stomach. He knew how to avoid this. He began to roll over, hoping to make Bluepaw's claws missed. Whether it worked was a matter of luck.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Seeing Magamafeather start to roll over,he quickly stood up. He felt his tail get caught,but then twisted. So he let his tail loose. He saw everything spin. He didn't even know if he had made Magmafeather roll away.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:30 pm

Magmafeather managed to roll over, avoiding the attack. He then looked to Bluepaw and waited for her dizziness to end. As it did, he said "That was a great first attempt, but you didn't actually cause any damage. The key is to trick the enemy. Make me think you;re intent on attacking another part of my body, and then unleash the move. Try again."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:16 pm

He nodded,shaking his head to clear his thoughts. Ok,think. What should i do. He then grinned and turned to his mentor. "So do i try again now? He shook his tail.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Magmafeather nodded. "Whenever you're ready." He said. He then prepared himself for the upcoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

He nodded. Charging,he ran into his mentor. He then quickly turned and slid under his belly. Keeping his claws sheathed. He then rolled under him,and the swiftly stood up.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Magmafeather was unsuccessful at dodging the move and therefore was damaged by it. But that wasn't it. As Bluepaw began to stand up, Magmafeather had an idea. He instantly collapsed towards the ground, hoping to squash the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Seeing Magmafeather's body slowly trying to crush him. He stood up. Trying to throw off his mentor. Magmafeather was still bigger that him,but he looked sleek. Like a regular Riverclan wolf. So he thought he might be a little light
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:30 pm

Magmafeather was set slightly off course by Bluepaw's resistance, but it was no big deal. He still managed to firmly trap her at ground level. He enjoyed the sense of victory. He then waited for Bluepaw to try to escape.

(Play Dead or something)
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 pm

(I know that trick.)
Seeing Magma squish him,he gave up. But he had a trick up his sleeve. He grinned. But and dug his claws in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Magmafeather heard Bluepaw clawing onto the ground. What was he doing now?, he thought. Trying to dig his way out? He released his grip slightly to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Feeling his grip lossen,he threw him off. Catching him off guard. At least thats what he thought. He then rolled not the ground. Standing up gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Magmafeather snorted as Bluepaw escaped and stood up. "Well Done!" he said, praising her. "That was much better!". Now we'll try this move.

(Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.)

"Whenever you're ready." said Magmafeather, preparing himself for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:01 pm

(This character is a guy -.-)
Nodding to Magmafeather,he set aside his praise. He then bunched his muscles. As if to pounce. He did,but just a short length in front of him,then jumped again and grabbed his mentors scruff. He closed his eyes,focusing in trying to carry him.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Magmafeather had first tried to avoid the pounce, which did nothing because the pounce was faked. He then felt Bluepaw jump on him. As Bluepaw began to bite on his fur, Magmafeather managed to move in a way so that the bite was only half the possible full power. He then began to shake his body, trying to throw her off.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:07 am

(Him,please)
Feeling Magmafeather begin to shake. He gripped his back. But kept his claws sheathed. Then jumped off quickly. Thinking he might fling him off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Magmafeather wasn't fazed at all. Instead, he simply stopped shaking. He paused for an instant. He then prepared to perform the move Bluepaw had performed on him on Bluepaw. It was a means of testing out his (Bluepaw's) dodging techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training   Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magmafeather/Bluepaw Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next