Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Greetings from the Flat Plains 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Greetings from the Flat Plains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue16/40Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue30/100Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Flat Plains   Greetings from the Flat Plains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:09 pm

For those of you that don't know me, may i just say, you are missing out. Here are a few stats about me you might want to know before i get started on anything bigger.

-I live in Kansas, USA
      -I love books pretty much more than life
      -And yes i am a stereotypical Kansan in the way i watch a Tornado coming before i go to shelter.

I live in what is called Tornado Valley, this is the area where Tornado's and like storms are more likely to happen. So between the months of April-July Tornado's are a part of most everyday life. i enjoy the big storms as they are fun to watch, now before you start calling me crazy, wait five minutes and then start calling me crazy.

You may also know i am big on humor, every kind of humor, i am a really laid back person, that enjoys the occasional witty word battle. This is just fair warning in case i go crazy in the chatbox (Most of you have seen this first hand, when i am in your other packs *cough* Stonewhisper *Cough*)

As to the book, i am obsessed with reading, if i see words i am obligated to read them, even if it is just a sign on the side of the road, i have to read it. I read any type of book, from Mystery to horror. i have two bookshelves in my room a dresser full of books and three boxes in my closet full of, you guessed it, books. just letting you know my particular brand of obsessed.

As most of you don't know, i am the youngest of SIX, count them Six children. So with my parents we make a total of eight. So i know how to handle a sticky situation, and arguments? i have heard them all. I like that i grew up with so many siblings, it means that i was never bored, or alone, but growing up with that many siblings means i was never alone. Up until the past year, at least one of my brothers/sisters was living at home. Now that i am a graduated high school student headed to College, i finally get the house to myself...for the most part.

Well that is mostly it, you can begin calling me crazy, hope i didn't bore you to badly.
Back to top Go down
Stonestar
Rogue

Crystals : 106
Location : In that one place...at that one time..with that one thing..

Stats
Symbols:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue15/15Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Flat Plains   Greetings from the Flat Plains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Crazy! XD

No, but it was cool learning some stuff about you Gramps!
Back to top Go down
Rosepup
Pup
Rosepup

Crystals : 118

Stats
Symbols:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue8/15Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (8/15)
Loyalty:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue10/100Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Flat Plains   Greetings from the Flat Plains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Youngest of six? How did you survive? xD
Back to top Go down
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue16/40Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
Greetings from the Flat Plains Left_bar_bleue30/100Greetings from the Flat Plains Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Flat Plains   Greetings from the Flat Plains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

With great patience, i will not say it was easy, but i lived, and i love all my siblings...even the annoying ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Flat Plains   Greetings from the Flat Plains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Flat Plains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: