Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Apologies and other things 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Apologies and other things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue15/15Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue100/100Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Apologies and other things Empty
PostSubject: Apologies and other things   Apologies and other things Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:06 pm

First I would like to start off this message with an apology.

I hadn't been able to get on the internet (for other than school work) for a straight week because of production week. I am on tech, and despite not being an actual actor in the play I had to be at the rehearsals until around 10 every night leading up to the debut of the show (friday and saturday). The work itself wasn't too hard (it was just mic'ing people and controlling sound effects & their volumes) but they took our phones and literally locked them in a box so you couldn't really do anything about that. I was a complete zombie that Thursday, haha. Then there were the two shows and yesterday was the strike (taking everything down, props, scaffolding, lights, etc.) Now I'm back to my regular schedule, but I apologize for not announcing it sooner. I had not realized it would be so taxing and busy.

Now this week I have school all week and will probably not get on tomorrow because of clarinet things. I would like to focus on school-work for the rest of this week, and then Thursday I am leaving for Florida and I will be returning the next Tuesday, though I probably won't be able to get on until that Wednesday. I'll see you all then. Other leaders can take care of things, if you have any questions please ask them and in role-play you can continue with Graystar (Heatherstar you can just discuss with her too and pretend shadestar replied or something).

I hope to return to you all as soon as possible! While I'm gone you can continue to send in entries to the contest if you'd like and ignore the due date I supplied.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue0/20Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue0/100Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and other things   Apologies and other things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 am

Aww, see us Shade! Have fun in Florida! Wink
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue30/30Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue45/100Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and other things   Apologies and other things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 am

Good luck shade. On well,everything
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue24/10Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Apologies and other things Left_bar_bleue20/100Apologies and other things Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and other things   Apologies and other things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:29 pm

So sorry to see you go, Shady. Concentrate on your school work and do well on all your tests and work and stuff. Have fun in Florida!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and other things   Apologies and other things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies and other things
Page 1 of 1