Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
December Meeting (and apologies!) 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

December Meeting (and apologies!)

Go down 
+4
Icefrost
Hawk
Frost
Shadestar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue15/15December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue100/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty
PostSubject: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:52 am

We will not be having a meeting to announce all this unfortunately, because the month seemed to creep up on us and there are many scheduling conflicts. Hopefully during holiday break we'll be able to decide what day to pick for January! Nevertheless, I still have many announcements.

- Nightfeather has been chosen as the new UotM. Congrats!
- I will need one more person to join the Secret Santa that hasn't already, despite the fact that you would be late. Only one person though, so first person who says they'd like to join will be that one.
- If you guys have any more ideas for Christmas/holiday fun please let me know!
- Should we get rid of House-dogs? No one has been buying/making house-dog characters, so it might be something that we should remove.
- I have added the Adopt-a-Character/Puppy button to the left, which I'm sure you are all aware of! Check it frequently to see if new characters have been posted!
- I may be interested in completely remaking the moderator group- removing those in it (though you guys did a great job!) and holding applications again, though this time the mods would be moderating different parts of the forum instead of just all of it.
- Please refresh yourself on the role-play fighting rules. I've been seeing godmodding lots lately, and if you do it too much you may get a warning. Thanks!
- The leaders and I have been talking about this, and we are thinking about creating a new StarClan usergroup. However, this would be more like a council and your wolf would be able to join it once they have become an elder. (this doesn't necessarily mean your character died- you could make a new one that is in starclan). they would be appointed with making omens and sending dreams and all that fun stuff. We're still discussing it but if you guys have any ideas let us know!
- I apologize for the long wait on the Drama Llama, I'm hoping to have a new issue up soon!
- Congratulations to Phoenixfire, who will be the new ThunderClan leader as Rainstar left us!
- The leaders have also been discussing Legacy Points, which would be awarded when your wolf does something in role-play (such as go on a full-clan hunt, have pups, have a mate inside the clan) and they would be removed for leaving a clan, having a mate in another clan, etc. Tell us what you guys think!

Thanks and have a great month. Happy holidays and hopefully we can have a gathering for the new years!

Last edited by Shadestar on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue13/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue5/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

We should be able to find red and green crystals for like, christmas in rp. Whomever gets the most crystals in rp wins something from the crystal cave. Is that a good idea? But, that wouldn't be like BOOM! FOUND ONE! BOOM! FOUND LOTS MORE! Now all of them are gone. Starclan would give hints to the clan wolves and they would like, give the hints to find the crystals.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue14/30December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue20/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm

That starclan thing,is what is suggested in the maintanece.
And they said it was a bad idea -.-
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue15/15December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue100/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Hawkpool wrote:
That starclan thing,is what is suggested in the maintanece.
And they said it was a bad idea -.-
It is a different idea than that, this is more of a council instead of something for dead wolves.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue14/30December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue20/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue10/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue10/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

I can do Secret Santa!

Also, I think house dogs should be removed. As for the christmas thing, maybe have the website colors temporarily changed for christmas? Or have an in and out of RP scavenger hunt for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue13/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue5/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I just said that, icepaw, the scavenger thing. (well its similar)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue10/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue10/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:02 am

I mean it different. Like have various items (Say about 10-20 maybe) hidden in the site coding and the ones to find them win something.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue8/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue55/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:47 am

This Starclan thing sounds fun! But is it like you can buy a second character slot, and it can be a Starclan wolf?
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Crystals : 48

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue0/0December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue0/0December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Herm. I do think that House-dogs were a good idea (As i am one) but, being the only one, the roleplay is non existent unless I trespass. So yeah, getting rid of them wouldn't be a bad idea. But would i get to just make a charrie in a clan them?
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue24/10December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 pm

I should think so. Or, perhaps, you could just stray onto a Clan's territory and join them on Dusk if you wanted.

My StarClan idea caught on ^-^ well...its a form of what i was thinking...but still!
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Dusk wrote:
Herm. I do think that House-dogs were a good idea (As i am one) but, being the only one, the roleplay is non existent unless I trespass. So yeah, getting rid of them wouldn't be a bad idea. But would i get to just make a charrie in a clan them?
You can go ahead and trespass! I'm very sorry about the current House-dog situation!

We're currently holding a raffle and giving away character slots for House-dogs, so hopefully a couple people will rp as them soon!
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue30/40December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
December Meeting (and apologies!) Left_bar_bleue50/100December Meeting (and apologies!) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:20 am

Congratulations NightFeather. And yeah, the house dog thing wasn't very successful, so good idea Shadestar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Meeting (and apologies!)   December Meeting (and apologies!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

December Meeting (and apologies!)
Page 1 of 1