Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Crystalpaw training with Firestar 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Crystalpaw training with Firestar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue10/10Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty
PostSubject: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:51 am

This is Crystalpaw's training, others are allowed to come and join in if they want to.

Hunting Large Animals: 00/60
Successful: 10 points
Unsuccessful: 5 points

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunting Medium Animals: 00/60
Successful: 5 points
Unsuccessful: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 00/60
Successful: 4 points

Finding Prey: 00/60
Successful Find: 5 points
Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Finding Herbs: 00/60

Scouting for Predators: 00/60

Offensive Fighting: 02/60
Successful Offense: 5 points
Unsuccessful Offense: 2 points

Defensive Fighting: 00/60

Problem Solving: 00/60

Idea credited to Magmafeather

Firestar ran into the clearing and sat down in the middle, waiting for her white apprentice. She looked around and smiled. The place hadn't changed so much since she'd trained with so many apprentices. A moment of sadness swept over the firey wolf. She still missed Lunaecilpse. Firestar shook her head to clear it and dug her claws into the sand. [justify]

Last edited by Firestar on Fri May 10, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue0/0Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue0/0Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm

The silent apprentice appeared her ice blue eyes watching the fiery leader. The ghost like wolf walked over making nary a sound. Her ears perked inside them there was the faintest trace of pink. she sat down tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue10/10Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue100/100Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:52 am

Firestar looked up and saw Crystalpaw come up to her and sit down. "Ah, good, you're here. Now we can begin training." The fiery female decided to train her apprentice in the same way that Luna had trained her. "Would you like to practise fighting first?" Firestar waited for Crystalpaw to give a nod or sign of her choice. She smiled, her amber eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:03 am

(I hope I can join.)

Stormchaser saw his sister and sister's apprentice in the clearing. He sat on a rock and watched from afar. He wondered what she was going to teach. He sat and watched.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue30/30Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:59 am

Owlpaw padded into the clearing and saw Firestar and his sister Crystalpaw. "Mind if i join?" Owlpaw's brown fur had grown thicker than when he was a pup. his amber eyes sparkled with excitement. he couldnt wait to start training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm

"Owlpaw if you want since you are here if you want to train to I can train you." He though it would be fun. To help his sister and this other apprentice. He looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Crystalpaw flicked her ears in nervousness as she heard a crowd gathering, she lifted her head stuck her tail in the air and gave a single dignified nod. her ice blue eyes werent as hard as they normally were, perhaps showing some excitement to be the leaders apprentice. She tilted her head and let a small smile form on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Firestar saw Crystalpaw look nervous and then suddenly confident and smiled. "Don't mind my brother and Owlpaw, just concentrate on the training. Now this is a classic battle move: it can weaken your opponent." Firestar took a few steps and then rolled under a log, scratching it with her claws as she went past and sprang to her feet. "Now try it on me", said the fiery leader. "Only watch your claws, please." She looked at Owlpaw and gave a flick of her head, signalling that he could try too.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Crystalpaw training with Firestar Left_bar_bleue30/30Crystalpaw training with Firestar Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Owlpaw watched Firestar do the move. Then ran at Firestar and rolled under her belly and sprang back up. "ah toad feet, i forgot to do swipe at your belly Firestar." But then he laughed at what he just said, " yes, the best cure for butterflies in the tummy is laughter." he said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:06 am

crystalpaw flicked her ears back a little angrily, how dare he stupid brother join in! She glared at him and gave him a good hard nudge before she leapt at firestar swishing she rolled onto her back wincing as she felt leaves scrape at her pelt. she swung all four of her paws as she moved clumsily hitting her mentors furry stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:41 am

"Owlpaw you can try it on me?" He looked at the apprentices. He needed some practice. He rolled under the log and did what firestar had done.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Owlpaw didnt know what to say when Crystalpaw nudged him. it was obvious to him that she didnt want him there. "Crystalpaw dont be mean, Firestar said that i could join to." "besides it will be more fun with more people anyways." he said trying to lighten the mood. Owlpaw looked at Stormchaser, he didnt really get along with him and thought that he was mean because of what he said to Ottersky. "i want to train with Firestar, because she not mean to Ottersky." he said with a little pout.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:56 pm

(I said that in my pm, not in the rp)

Firestar rose to her full height, frowning a little. "Crystalpaw, please don't be like that, if Owlpaw wants to be here then he can", she said reasonably. She gave a little nod to Owlpaw to show that she had heard him. Firestar didn't want them to fight each other, not in anger. Firestar shook herself before sitting beside Crystalpaw. "I'm sure that Storm didn't mean it too badly to Ottersky", the fiery female said, giving Stormchaser a look. "You can train with me if you really want to", the fiery wolf said to Owlpaw and then had an idea. "Why don't you practice the belly swipe with Storm and then when you think you've got it, come back and try it again with me?"

Firestar smiled at Owlpaw before turning back to her own apprentice. Crystalpaw looked slightly uncomfortable. She understood Crystalpaw's fidgeting and gave her an understanding pat. She wouldn't have liked too much attention at her own training but she could see Owlpaw's point too. She then spoke to both apprentices. "You rolled and swiped well, Crystal but your timing needs a bit of work but still good. Owl, next time remember to swipe." Her voice was firm but also kind. In a real fight, your opponent won't allow for mistakes. Otherwise, fairly good." The fiery leader noticed that a few spiky leaves clung to Crystalpaw's back and gently "Let's move away from those leaves." Firestar moved back and then stood still ready for action. "Here's a hint about it, this move can be easier if you do it faster. Let's try it again."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:46 pm

(i know i was talking about when you flicked your tail at Owlpaw)
Owlpaw turned to Stormchaser, "sorry Stormchaser for being mean to you." Turning to Crystalpaw "hey sis i understand that you probably dont want me to attach myself to the eternal bond that teacher and student share even into Starclan." he smiled at Crystalpaw. then he nodded at Firestar letting her know that he heard and understood her.

Owlpaw decided to train with Stormchaser at the moment. He darted forward quickly and rolled under Stormchaser's belly and swiped at it and then got back up. "yay i did it!" he yipped with happiness and excitement. "how did i do, was it good?" he asked hoping that he did the move right.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Crystalpaw stood a little standoffish. There were too many wolves and she was feeling herself withdraw a little. her fur prickled along her spine as her ears flattened back a little. She couldnt move, she was so scared so instead of moving she lifted her nose acting bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystalpaw training with Firestar   Crystalpaw training with Firestar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystalpaw training with Firestar
Page 1 of 1