Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty
PostSubject: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:41 pm

We know it's been a while since the last Drama Llama, so we hope you like this new-and-improved issue!

Events and contests!

Banner contest

♫ 1st - Apachewind
♫ 2nd - Dawnwish
♫ 3rd - Goldenrod

Please give them a congratulations in the least and don't forget to be a good sport in all the contest in the future! (◠‿◠)

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆

Monthly Events #5

♫ ThunderClan - Incomplete. Try and solve the problem of this weird case of food shortage.
♫ WindClan - Incomplete. Hey, what's wrong? Afraid of a few horses?
♫ StormClan - Incomplete. You have so many members yet you are not trying to chase the twolegs out of your territory?
♫ SunClan - Complete. Good job guys! Your the only ones who completed it Very Happy
♫ House-dogs - Too scared of the pound?

Code:
[color=yellow][size=18][b][u]Events and contests![/u][/b][/size][/color]

[color=orange][size=14][u]Banner contest[/u][/size][/color]

♫ 1st - [url=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/051/9/c/tfc_banner_contest_by_shade_of_the_night-d5voi0e.gif]Apachewind[/url]
♫ 2nd - [url=http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/17/79/02/45/banner11.jpg]Dawnwish[/url]
♫ 3rd - [url=http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/17/98/13/82/banner10.jpg]Goldenrod[/url]

Please give them a congratulations in the least and don't forget to be a good sport in all the contest in the future! (◠‿◠)

[color=red]☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆[/color]

[color=orange][size=14][u]Monthly Events #5[/u][/size][/color]

♫ ThunderClan - Incomplete. Try and solve the problem of this weird case of food shortage.
♫ WindClan - Incomplete. Hey, what's wrong? Afraid of a few horses?
♫ StormClan - Incomplete. You have so many members yet you are not trying to chase the twolegs out of your territory?
♫ SunClan - Complete. Good job guys! Your the only one who completed it :D
♫ House-dogs - Too scared of the pound?

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*•~-.¸-☆

Promotions as of March & April!

Thunderclan:
  • Otterpup to Otterpaw
  • Stormpaw to Stormchaser
  • Echopaw to Echobreeze
  • Emberpaw to Emberfeather
  • Copperpaw to Copperstream
  • Shadowpaw to Shadowlight
  • Moonpaw to Moonshadow

Stormclan:
  • Nightpup to Nightpaw
  • Eaglepup to Eaglepaw
  • Goldenpup to Goldenpaw
  • Foxpup to Foxpaw
  • Darkpup to Darkpaw
  • Twistedpup to Twistedpaw
  • Slypaw to Slyshadow

Windclan:
  • Amberpup to Amberpaw
  • Bluepup to Bluepaw
  • Skypup to Skypaw
  • Breezepup to Breezepaw
  • Jasminepup to Jasminepaw
  • Jadepaw to Jadefeather
  • Okamipaw to Okamimaterasu

Sunclan:
  • Moonpup to Moonpaw
  • Oakpup to Oakpaw
  • Fernpaw to Fernshade

Superclan:
  • First Deputy: Thunderstrike
  • No other promotions

Members are the life blood of every forum. Lets take a look at members who joined this month:

New (Those who haven’t been added into a group)
nikki393
frozenpaw123
Thunder_PawxX
Turtledove
Mud
matijast
stormypup
Soul4242
Mint
Opal
Silverleaf

ThunderClan
Shadowpup

WindClan
Brightflower

StormClan
Whitepup
Rainclaw

SunClan
Bramblepup

Housedogs
Samdy Friend

SuperClan
Spangledstar

Second Characters

Shard- Jadefeather
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurapup
Hurricanepup- Okamiamaterasu

Owlpaw
Blackwidow- Shadowlight

Whitestorm- Swiftstreak

Ghostpaw- Slyshadow

Barkpup
Cloudpup
Thrushpup- Graystar

Fang- Heatherstar
Batwing
Stick- Hawkpool

Gia & Tia
Lightpup
Ivypup
Poisonivy- Echobreeze

Sprinkles- Nightingale

Thunderstike- Rainwhisper

L
Russetwind- Ripplestar

Firepup
Silvertongue
Hulksmash & Ironheart- Flip & Flick

Hawkeye & Catclaw- Shadestar

Roselynn
Racoontail- Tallfeather

Jokergrin- Amberpaw

Streampup- Swiftstorm

Pepperfleck- Spangledstar

Brewingpup
Pinecone & Cottenball- Mosspup

Tornadopup- Snowstorm

Yuri
Angelfeather- SnowFlower

GOSSIP!

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Mother11
Puppy Boom! Or is it a boom of puppies...

TFC is being taken over by... puppies! It's a total takeover of adorable cuteness and fluff! It is the most terrifying thing to ever happen in the history of The Four Clans!!! But what is causing us to relate and give this sudden step back to the Baby Boom from 1940 to 1960? Well everyone, and I do mean everyone is having pups. From apprentices to leaders, it seems like pups are being born every single week. So many pups have been born by now, that most of the new pups on their way won't likely get adopted by TFC members. All the members interested in adopting pups are up to their necks in characters and characters continue to fall in love and a week after they have an adorable litter of pups.

Who doesn't like puppies? Well maybe Owlscreech doesn't but we don't want to point him out in front of the whole
TFC... Hmm.. Anyway returning to the topic, pups are everywhere and they appear to be more plentiful in Stormclan and Sunclan with Windclan and Thunderclan tagging along behind with new litters on the way. The only lucky clan seems to be Superclan, I wonder how long that will last. Let's see, puppies were allowed by the leaders months ago and the first couple with pups was the Sunclan leader and his mate: Direstar and Moonwhisper. So far the latest litter I have heard of is Echobreeze and Stormchaser. Let's see how many litters we have had:

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Mextan10

Stormclan:
Lunalight- 6 (Bluepup, Bluepup, Spottedpup, Redpup, Lightpup, Barkpup)
Silverheart- 6 (Blizzardpup, Tornadopup, Whitepup, Stonepup, Icepup, Mintpup)
Skyfeather- 4 (Riverpup, Nightpup, Spotpup, and Rosepup)
Sparrowheart- 4 (Brindlepup, Twistedpup, Eaglepup, Smokepup)
Goldenrod- 3 (Thrushpup, Dewpup, Roguepup)

Thunderclan:
Rainwhisper- 5 (Crystalpup, Blackpup, Adderpup, Owlpup, Phoenixpup)
Feathersoul- 3 (Graypup, Stormpup, Leafpup)
Echobreeze- 4 (To be born)

Windclan:
Snowflower-5 (Whisperpup, Crimsonpup, Ivypup, Sunpup,Whitepup)
Heatherstar- 3 (To be Born)

Sunclan:
Moonwhisper- 4 (Fernpup, Pinepup, Sunpup, Thistlepup)
Ripplestone- 4 (Obsidianpup, Otterpup, Snowpup, Rainpup)
Breakdown- 4 (Totopup, Breezepup, Shinepup, Streampup)
Ebonyfur-3 (Aurorapup, Nightpup and Ghostpup)
Streakfire- 3 (Moonpup, Tigerpup, Oakpup)

*If I missed anyone, I am truly sorry... I find research super hard and don't just blame me... There are others too blame too, just let me think of some and I will let you know.

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 6a00d810
Wow! I think the world will soon be taken over by puppies! What have we come too? I kid all of you. Though it seems like a lot of pups are being born, being a pup doesn't seem to last very long, but that is okay or else the mothers would go crazy! And then we would literally be over run with fluffy pups, running in camp, making messes, creating problems in other clans! Woo! It's all fun and games if you are the pup, if you're not... well all I can say is good luck. Huh... seems like I may need some luck as well.

The thing about the puppy boom, or boom of puppies... whatever you wish to call it: is a rather complicated question. Why so many puppies? Why does every new couple want pups? What is the appeal? Why is everyone, even a medicine wolf I know well, falling into the deadly trap of having pups? Well I would ask, expectant and members who had pups, but then I would be interviewing everyone on the site and everyone would know what this is about before its out. Where's the fun in that. So I'm going to sum it up from my own little wonder world of ideas. Personally I just wanted pups for Rain. No more, please no. (I'm not patient with kids, or anything young. Unless its a real puppy. It doesn't make sense I know.) Anyway, where was I... okay! Reason i think most of us want to have pups is, its fun. Adds a bit of drama and a bit of attention to ourselves. We know we won't have to take care of them long and we also get a chance to play with members we might not have imagined really getting along with. Besides it's the total fad right now. One has pups, then two more. From those two, four. Ew math. But you get my point. If one of us gets to have pups well we got to try and have pups too. Don't we? Yeah we want to feel complete. It adds a bit of completion to your character as well. Because if you don't have pup you will end up like Willowmist, trust me you do not want to end up like Willowmist. Unless you like totally hate the idea of pups and want to become a grumpy elder who wants to yell at every apprentice. You want to complain and taunt others knowing they can't do nothing back to you. That actually sounds quite nice, but so does having pups. I guess it is everyone decision whether to have them or not.

Well to wrap this rather random discussion about total adorable take over, let me wish all old, recent and new parents good luck. With members like we have here, you're gonna need it. We seem to go a little crazy with pups. I mean look at Graystar, Snowflower, myself and a few others. We have ruined what you wanted your pups to be! Lol, no I kid, I kid. I'm kidding! No but seriously, to all those out there who want pups. Go for it! Just have fun, it is roleplay after all. Besides who doesn't want a family, that isn't real? I mean no worrying, no nothing. It's all good you know.

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Jlm-wo10

Okay enough of me, just please leave us a comment. Every comment counts towards our cause, please help us end this unneeded world domination of fluff... wait, no. Let us continue this domination! No one will fight back because they are adorable puppies!

This has been your family friendly Rainwhisper, bringing you up to date on what matters most. (Sort of)
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=learningcurve_tt

Credits:
Story: Rainwhisper
Original idea: Ripplestar
Advertisement idea: Rainwhisper
Advertisement help: Flip and Flick
Interviews: None

Advertisements!!!!!
This review is paid for in part by:

McDonald's
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 20022010
i'm lovin it (:

And...

Chuckee Cheese's
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Chuck-11
Where a Kid, Can be a Kid

I only kid... it wasn't paid for by either of these, I just wanted to... try an idea.

FUN N' GAMES

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Crossw10

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/17/60/94/50/crossw10.png

Thank you to all of those who wrote and helped out with this article:
Amberpaw, Ebonyfur, Magmafeather, Dawnwish, Feathersoul, and Rainwhisper!

We are currently looking for a new Role-Play Section writer, so if you are interested shoot me a PM!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Wow, it looks so good all together! Thanks to everyone else who helped make this ;] I'm surprised how amazing this all looks!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Thats so cool,I love it!
And I forgot to say Sophie got into the pound,and Bluestorm like rampaged through the human camp.
Back to top Go down
Graywind
Young Warrior
Graywind

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:18 am

No wait lol. I still gotta edit my part since 'some people' just finished their clan events.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Huh...not as many views and responces as I had hoped for...
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue7/10Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Left_bar_bleue8/100Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:59 pm

But still,I like Rain's part.
Hehe,and everyone did great!!!
I can't wait till the next issue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3   Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama Llama RELOADED: Issue #3
Page 1 of 1