Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?

Go down 
+20
Dawnwish
Hawk
Direstar
Snowstorm
Fangclaw
Apachewind
Lightningflash
Heatherstar
Shadewhisper
Moonwhisper
Russetstar
Dovepaw
Snowstar
Phoenixstar
Ravensky
Feathersoul
Sandpup
Silverheart
Skyfeather
Shadestar
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue15/15Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue100/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture7

Welcome to 'Drama Llama', TFC's very own tabloid! Whenever there is important news to write about, DL is on it. Trust me. We got this.

Most of the time what you'll read will seem kind of crazy and unrealistic. But trust me, it's all true. Well, most of it. Drama Llamas will probably be released every couple of weeks or a month, we don't know since it is the first issue! If you're interested in having your Drama Llama article featured on the next issue, just PM me (Shadestar) and we can discuss. Or, just send in the article and I'll read it and let you know! It doesn't look very pleasant because it is the first issue but bear with us here!

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!
Skypaw and Tallfeather cheating on each other!?!?
It seems what was up next in these forbidden star-crossed lovers was nothing good. When everyone thought eternal bliss (well, not really, since Shadestar was on the case as always) turned out to be horrifying. SHOCKING new evidence of Tallfeather cheating on Skypaw with MULTIPLE women, and EVEN A MAN! When Drama Llama interviewed Tallfeather, he insisted that "i did NOT the evidence is a LIE" which is completely against what the evidence shows!!! This cheating began almost IMMEDIATELY after Skypaw went away!

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture1-1
^^^Pictured cheating with Silverpaw

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture3
^^^Picture cheating with Ravenpaw

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture4

When confronted with the evidence:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture2

After telling Skypaw about this, she got EXTREMELY VIOLENT!
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture11

Tallfeather proposing to Ravenpup!!!:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture17

Since we are trustworthy, we further took on the case by interviewing the man himself.

INTERVIEW #1: TALLFEATHER
Quote :
1. WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON SKYPAW?
i did NOT the evidence is a LIE

2. ARE YOU PLANNING ON SUING HER?
well it depends on who she was with at the time

3. WHY POTATO?
because that baked potato i had for dinner was godsent

4. ARE YOU SECRETLY 'IN THE CLOSET'?
well i am a shemale techincally so i have no set GENDER so i have no set SEXUALITY

5. WHY DID YOU INSIST OUR SHOCKING EVIDENCE WAS FABRICATED AND THAT IT WAS AN IMPOSTOR?
because it was duh

6. DID YOU KNOW SKYPAW WAS CHEATING ON YOU AT THE SAME TIME?
THE SAME TIME AS WHAT i never cheated on her and her scandal is just so shocking its stressed me out and ugh :-:

INTERVIEW #2: SKYPAW
WE WERE GOING TO SHOW YOU SKYPAW'S INTERVIEW BUT SHE WAS WILDLY UPSET AND SO WE DECIDED TO HOLD IT BECAUSE WE ARE NICE PEOPLE. However, we can give this away!

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture6
^ SKY ADMITTED SHE WAS CHEATING ON TALL THE WHOLE TIME!

Quote :
1. WE HAVE INSIDE INTEL THAT WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON, YOU WERE ALSO CHEATING ON HIM. IS THIS TRUE?
It is true, though it wouldn't be cheating on him more than me cheating with him on my other lover. I have no more comments for this topic.

2. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CAT LIKE?
It was very. . .furry.
Nuff said.
^ Food for thought!

Next we asked a bystander what she thought of this situation!

INTERVIEW #3: RAINSTAR

Quote :
1. HOW ARE YOU?

I am doing great! How are you doing?

2. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION WHEN YOU SAW THE SHOCKING EVIDENCE THAT TALLFEATHER WAS CHEATING ON SKYPAW?

When I saw the shocking evidence of Tallfeather cheating on Skypaw, I was well shocked! I thought to myself, "OMG! Did Tallfeather really do that? No! Look at the screen there it is! All evidence! OMG he did!" I was absolutley mind blown.

3. IF YOU WERE IN HER PLACE, WHAT WOULD YOU ADVISE HER TO DO NOW? LAWYER UP?

If I were in Skypaw's place I would leave and never speak to Tallfeather again until he proved to me that he deserves for my forgiveness. And yes I would defenitley get a lawyer, and sue him for everything he's got!

INTERVIEW #4: HAWKPOOL
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Picture16

OTHER NEWS..

In other news, Neil Pawstrong passed away yesterday. He shall forever be missed.

And that concludes this issue!
Reader questions (not mandatory, food for thought):
1. If this were you, would you sue?
2. What was your reaction when you discovered this SHOCKING information?

Last edited by Shadestar on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue7/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue20/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:50 pm

It's me and I'm not suing xD
My reaction? Laughing too hard to breath because you actually screen shot the evidence<3
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue20/30Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue85/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm gonna love this place XD
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue7/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue20/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Me too, me too ^^
Back to top Go down
Sandpup
Inactive/Departed
Sandpup

Crystals : 208

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue5/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue5/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Same here I am gonna love it
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue20/30Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue85/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Hmmmmm I would never cheat on my HAZZA so saying that Tall we only are good friends! *grabs Hazza's hand*
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue24/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 pm

xD im in love with Drama Llama!
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue4/40Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue30/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

this is amazing! and tallfeather as i said im NOT MARRYING YOU STOP ASKING ME, shadestar you are definatly going to make a great reporter one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue14/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue100/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:39 am

pfft noone ever hits on me! forever alone! and proud of it
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue17/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:11 am

hahaha thats hilarious I am gonna keep an eye on this page ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue6/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:56 am

Oh dear, why do I love this? No idea but I do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue10/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue10/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Oh LOL - I think we're going to have lots of fun with Drama Llama.

Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue27/30Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue53/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Yes, ^^ Lots of fun xD
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue16/20Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue10/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Oh My StarClan! I'm laughing too hard. I literally had to use my inhaler because it made my asthma act up!!! 0.o
Back to top Go down
Sandpup
Inactive/Departed
Sandpup

Crystals : 208

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue5/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue5/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Lol I am laughing to much idk what to say.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue20/20Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:04 pm

HAHA!! This is now my favourite thing in the whole site! <3
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue12/10Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue30/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Haha, so hilarious. Very Happy

If it were me, no i wouldn't sue.
My reaction was me ROFLing.

Nice stuff Shade. This'll be one of my top favorite places to visit when i get on, lol. Hmm... wonder who will be caught by the drama llama next time...?
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

If I said I love him that means I was cheating for a second on Snowpaw *gasp* *hides behind Hazza *
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue48/20Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue70/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 pm

My reaction: Ooookaaaaaaaay. xD
This'll be a nice place to come to when i need a laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue4/30Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue39/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:00 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
LOLOLOLOL.
LOLOLOL.
LOLOL.
LOL.

Dat news. It be so fresh. AND CHEATING CAUSE #yolo.
lololno.
Anyhow.
You can do better, Skypaw. You. Can. Do. Better.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue16/20Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue10/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Maybe I point out, Leaders, #yolnt
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue12/40Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue70/100Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Silver! How could you? Crying or Very sad (XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

That was the past FORGIVE Meh<3 (XD)
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Left_bar_bleue12/40Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 pm

I don't know.... (lol)
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Please Aww come on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?   Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drama Llama Issue #1; CHEATING!?!?!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next