Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Never mind what we here 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Never mind what we here

Go down 
+3
Stick
Hawk
Snowstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Never mind what we here Empty
PostSubject: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:36 am

Last edited by Mosspup on Wed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue17/10Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue100/100Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:36 am

Moss. That banner is kinda copyrighted to someone.....
So... you gotta change it until you get the permission...
Right Guest?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:41 am

I am sorry I had never changed it that is how it came.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue14/30Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue20/100Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:56 am

Yet you need to copy right it
Show on it that it came from this site moss.
And you are correct Snowflower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:07 am

I can't change it right now I am at school and the site is blocked.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue0/0Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue0/0Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:49 pm

It can't be blocked if you are the administrator Moss
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue24/10Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue20/100Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Moss, you're using copyrighted materiel. You need to change it, or at least get written permission from Shadestar and display it on your site that the banner is property of The Four Clans. Not only that, but you're using the name and the same idea without even asking if you could use it. This is illigal, you know, and you could go to jail and get into serious trouble if you don't change it. I'm sorry, but as a Moderator I have to say quit making exuses and just do it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Mine is cats I though. My friend had it before me.
Back to top Go down
Cottontail

Cottontail

Crystals : 26

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Moss, your site says "Wolf Bios" and it clearly has The Four Clan's old banner on it.

As for your "friend" having it, they would have had to have been a member of this site because that image isn't anywhere else to my knowledge [Maybe Shade's Photobucket but I dunno].

Anyway, as Feather stated above, you need written proof from Shade that she has given you permission to use her ideas and materials. If you do not or have stolen this material then it is indeed copyright and you can get into serious trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

I got ride of the site are you all happy I was the only member any way
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue14/30Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Moss,no it isn't
I found in in the history of me getting online. And it still is up and running
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue30/30Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue100/100Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:20 am

moss this needs to be sorted out, if you do not change the name and banner of your site then you will have to be punished it is simple as that. Also lying to our faces is not a good look girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue15/15Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Mossey, I am kind of done with these excuses. That banner was worked hard on by someone and I will not allow you to steal it and set it up on that site without credit, which I will not give you anyway. Plus you stole someone's avatar from another site for the "Who is Online" which I can assure you is not yours. Additionally your URL and name have made it seem like it is a sequel to this website, which it is not.

Either remove all of that and change it or different consequences will come.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:05 pm

I am trying my friend gave it to me and never told me how to change it I need help I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Never mind what we here Left_bar_bleue24/10Never mind what we here Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Okay, look, I signed up as Kitty Kat. Just go under the Admin panel, go to groups, and add me as an Admin. I can do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never mind what we here   Never mind what we here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never mind what we here
Page 1 of 1