Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Nightowl training Dovepaw 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Nightowl training Dovepaw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty
PostSubject: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:31 am

Welcome to your training Dovepaw! Here you will be mentored by the seasoned warrior Nightowl. Anyone is welcome to join in and learn. lets go!

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 0/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather
~~

Nightowl walked into the are known as the sandy hollow, he sat his black rump on the ground and waited with tired golden eyes. The Warrior was beginning to feel old, the faintest of gray beginning to show on his muzzles. He felt jealous of Hawkpool with her white fur noone would be able to see gray on it. He shook his head and refocused on his task, this would be the first time he mentored anyone since rainwhispers passing. He hoped that he could make her proud.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue6/10Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue20/100Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:13 am

Dove bounced up to where her mentor Nightowl sat. She smiled and ran all around, her excitement bubbling over before she sat neatly before him and smiled cheekily. "Sorry. I forgot I could scare all the little animals away." But her sorrow was short lived as she looked up at a slight rustle in the bushes and walked over to it. "What are we going to do today first? Can we go hunting? How about fighting? I'm a great fighter. I think... Do you think you can teach me to fish. Hey what about catching a bird in midair? Or what about the belly scrape? That sounds like fun. Oh I know! What if you teach me your own moves and we make up new ones? Or we can go rabbit hunting... we can even go look for herbs, I really don't care as long as we do something because I am really excited. i hope its not obvious. Is it? Oh hey! Have you ever tasted a frog..." Dove kept babbling on noisily, speaking as fast as she could. She kept going and going.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Nightowl eventually thrust his tail into the apprentices mouth after that shut her up he said "first we will practise being quiet and stalking" his golden eyes were alight with amusement. He got up from his spot and crouched down, demonstrating the stalking movements, he stalked in a circle around her then gestured with a paw for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue6/10Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue20/100Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Dove felt soemthing furry in her mouth and she became quiet. Probably wants me to be quiet... She looked on, her eyes full of excited light, that was until he mentioned being quiet. "Bup dat doesn't chound fun." She watched him and tried to mimic the posture. She was slightly off, leaning heavily to her right and having her tail way to close to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:50 pm

He watched her practise with experienced golden eyes, he flicked his ears and said "you are leaning on your right side to much, being unbalanced makes it harder to leap to pin your prey. Your tail is also too close to the ground, it will trail over leaves and warn the prey of your approaching" The black wolf smiled with sad golden eyes, he remembered Training his little brother and his eventual mate.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Dovepaw concentrated on leaning left, she always favored her right side. She also brough her tail up off o the ground and pretty soon she tried leaping through the air. She let out a joyous screech before lanidn softly on her paws and racing around, "How'd I do?"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:56 am

He flicked his ears toward her then smiled saying warmly "well with your screech you scared away the prey so continue focusing on being quiet" his golden eyes glittered with amusement "once you have mastered the art of silence, ill teach you some fighting moves yeah?" the large boned brute, who one could boast was one of the larger males of the clan watched his young apprentice with a mixture of pride and sorrow. The male nearly always had a sorrowful air these past few weeks
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Dovepaw rose her eye arches and scampered over to Nightowl. "Nightowl!" She pranced forward and looked up into the males eyes, sitting down in front of him. Her eyes glared daggers into him. "Night smile... please! You make me want to yell!"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 pm

He raised his thick furry eyebrows that overshadowed golden eyes and attempted to smile. The smile turned into a sort of grimace however so he distracted himself by demanding "go and practise being quiet, try to sneak up on me, remember to keep in mind ther way the wind is blowing and where you put your paws" he lay down resting his head on his paws waiting for the young wolf to try to stalk up on him
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:02 am

Dovepaw frowned. Oh great, I got the boring mentor, who can't even smile. Huh, I guess the day of my ceremony was a sign. Her pelt prickling slightly, Dovepaw stalked off, he wanted quiet? She;d give him all the quiet he could ever want. He wanted an obedient apprentice who never had fun in what she was doing. So be it. Her steps were silenced and she shut her mouth. No need talking to someone who didn;t want to talk to her anyway. She could save that precious energy for someone else. Quietly, she walked away and didn't stalk her mentor. It was surprising how such a loud and fun young female had gone so quiet in her steps, the thing was she was quiet in her steps. She just had a very big mouth, and a loud one at that.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue0/10Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue5/100Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Nightowl flicked his ears and scented the air, he did want her to have fun he just didn't have much fun left in him. He sighed and decided that when she pounced he would teach her a fighting move. His ears flicked around and he closed his golden eyes the old wolf lay down and rested his head on his paws
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Dovepaw looked up at the sky, maybe this was a test. Maybe she had to endure the boredom and then she'd become a great warrior. Grumbling to herself that this was how to think she stalked around the tree and stopped. How could she, an apprentice in training stalk a full grown warrior? Well it wasn't like he was really up to it all. She lifted her gaze to the sky once more before settling down in a nearby bush. The wind was blowing in her face, bringing his scent to her, the ground was soft, not littered in dry leaves to have her presence known.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 am

"im not going to live forever Dovepaw" he said calmly waiting for the tell tale sound of claws digging into the earth as they did when one went to pounce. Although he was tired and depressed he recently had been feeling the life return to his veins. A bee buzzed around his ear causing him to flick it away with a comfortable snort. The apprentice reminded him a little of Rainwhisper when she was an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Dovepaw closed her eyes, feeling the wind around her and paying close attention to what she could hear. The faint rustle of the leaves and Nightowl's quiet breaths. Nodding mentally to herself she opened her eyes, now. Crouching and tensing her haunches she leapt forward silently, and it wasn't until she had impacted the males side that she let out a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue18/30Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Nightowl training Dovepaw Left_bar_bleue59/100Nightowl training Dovepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:38 pm

She missed, at the sound of her back legs digging into the earth he had moved and stood up, he swiped the legs out from underneath his apprentice his golden eyes burning with a fire. He grinned and said "alright enough playing around ill trian you in some fighting moves Dovepaw"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Dovepaw landed on the mossy floor and for a while stayed there, inhaling the sweet scent of the moist earth. She hopped up instantly, so she missed probably her head hit the floor. The apprentice shook her head and walked around unbalanced slightly, before running it off slightly. The loud female looked at Nightowl, there was a light in his eyes, finally. Maybe now this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightowl training Dovepaw   Nightowl training Dovepaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightowl training Dovepaw
Page 1 of 1