Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Great Sycamore - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Great Sycamore

Go down 
+30
Cloudwhisp
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Whitestorm
Leafpaw
Adderfang
Echochime
Sophie
Duke
Falconwing
Copperstream
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Bluespirit
Windstorm
Runningpaw
Frost
Firestar
Amber
Feathersoul
Evieshine
Caprina.
Swiftstreak
Echosong
Barkstripe
Scratch
Hawk
Dovepaw
Phoenixstar
StarClan
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

The Great Sycamore is a large sycamore tree in the ThunderClan. It is located near Snakerocks, east of the ThunderClan camp, closer to the ShadowClan border. It is one of the tallest trees in the forest, described as a gigantic tree with its crown stretching beyond the canopy that shields the sky. Its branches are strong all the way to the ends, and its roots are thick, twisting around its base and burrowing far into the earth. Sometimes, it serves the use of an ideal hunting place - or a place to master stalking.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue13/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 am

(Too lazy to switch...)

Adder tilted her head a bit. "Yes," she said as calmly as she could. She never thought she would have a family or friends. She had been alone almost all of her life.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue4/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Ah ok, I see

Wind nodded slightly. "Come then. Let's see what my mate wants to talk to you about." He didn't talk much, it wasn't like him to ask too many questions. Then he padded back towards camp makingsure she was with him.

Camp
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/20Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Adder smiled. She would supposedly be happy for the rest of her life. This could change with any uncertain events, however. She padded swiftly behind Wind, her tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Great Sycamore - Page 7 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper looked at the tree, and went around its trunk happily bouncing. She paused and looked at Hawkpool before sitting down and motioning for Hawkpool to do the same. Rainwhisper smiled kindly, though her mind was jumbled up she had time for friends, always. "Now don't be afraid and just tell me everything you think. Tell me if you're mad, tell me the negative and the positive. Tell me if you want me here or not. Tell me you hate me, want to kill me. Tell me you want to be friends. Just tell it to me. I won't get mad." She smiled and lied down casually..

Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Sitting down,she sighed. Then raised her head and met Rain's blue eyes. "Its just,you left. I never thought you would come back. You said you were tired and you mind was jumbled. So then why did you come back? Your mind might get jumbled again. Why take the chance?" She stared into her old friend's eyes. Her eyes clouded and sad.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Rainwhisper looked at Hawkpool, "Hawkpool, when I left I was torn apart. I didn't want to go, but Luna died,a dn everything going wrong. Everywhere I turned someone would tell me more bad news. I would look at Falconpaw and him being my only family I left. I wanted to clear my head, wanted to be free again. And I became free from what I was born to do and I became lost. I no longer had purpose. I have come back looking for purpose. I became leader as a newly named warrior. I never found love, I never got to have pups without it being a danger. I want to enjoy life as a warrior. Starclan's purpose for me was not permanent."
Rain paused and looked at Hawk's bright eye,
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 pm

She nodded. "I'm sorry if I offended you. So,I guess that everything will be better." She stood by rain and nudged her. "I promise." She then started towards camp. But then paused. "Just so you know,many of us still haven't love either." She then slowly padded back to camp.
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Rainwhisper sighed and looked at Hawkpool. She smiled, "Offend me? Yeah right."" Rain stood up, and shook out her pelt watching Hawkpool, She sighed, lying her ears flat. "Nope, not many of us."She stood flicking her tail and feeling a bit bad about saying that in the first place.

-TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 am

Feathersoul stopped at the roots of the huge Sycamore, She peered up at its swaying branches. Hauling herself up the enourmous roots weaving in and out of the soil, she sat upon one close to the ground. She peered around, scanning for any sign of Rainwhisper.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:21 am

Rainwhisper came up behind Feathersoul. She came up to her side, hr usually bright blue eyes dulled, her ears held lazily and her tail low, close to the ground. She gulped slightly, she had to tell someone right? But now she was feeling nervous. She looked at Feathersoul and spoke in a whisper as if someone would hear her and cause any kind of damage if they did. "When I came back, I was glad to be back. I looked forward to spending time with Phoenixfire again. I looked forward to spending time with everyone and just having fun. Then Hawkpool and everyone else told me, he had died. I broke worse than ever before. I didn't show it, but I broke inside." She stayed quiet a moment. "I came into camp but instead of good memories, I saw everyone's death there. Then Nightowl guessed my darkest secret. I was shocked and scared. I couldn't let anyone know, because then they would know that Falconpaw never came from Thunderclan alone." Her eyes glittered slightly as she relaized what she just said after that she just stayed quiet before going on, "I got mad and scared so I decided to make him be quiet, the only way I knew, the only way my mind was working was an attack. Threaten maybe scare him. So I did. I followed him, my intentions were never set on hurting Nightowl, I would never willingly hurt a clan member. But he must have thought I was a rogue not recognizing me, so he attacked me back. Well, I kind of rammed into his side, the reason for his rib. I was mad, i went into him full force, I never thought he'd break so easy. He recognized me and I left. I can't control my own anger. Then he screamed, falling in the pit blah blah blah." Rainwhisper looked down at the ground quietly.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:55 am

Feathersoul sat and listened, reponsiveless. Her face showed no sign of expression, lifeless. As Rainwhisper's story came to an end, an awkward silence decended upon the pair. Finally, the Medicine Wolf spoke. "I don't blame you. Being a leader can bring you so much stress, worrying about keeping your Clan safe and dealing with all the issues. I can see why you were nervous about Falconpaw being your son. It would be torture to the young one. I don't blame you for running off. But surely you couldn't have expected everthing to be perfect? There were sure to be flaws, struggles you could say. You just happened to come at the wrong time. So much has happened! Phoenixstar was killed when coys attacked the camp, RiverClan and ShadowClan have combined to form StormClan. SunClan was formed, we were allies, but Mosseybreeze screwed it all up. We're on the brink of war with StormClan, and SunClan has unallied itself with us and has now bonded with WindClan. We're totally alone. Not only that, but we've grown smaller in numbers. So many newer wolves replacing older ones, and everthing's different. We've all changed somehow, an dnow I'm starting to get confused, jumbling with mixed emotions." She murmured the last part quietly, as she knew that it was against the code not to show any kinds of expressions that strong with anyone else. But who was she not to care? Who can control such strange factors of life?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

Rainwhisper bit her tongue, herself sounding so selfish as Feathersoul explained what had happened. One part of Rain wished she had stayed to get through things, the other half knew she would have lost half of her lives on the stress alone. She gulped softly. "You're right. I should not have expected to come back to perfect conditions." Rainwhisper stood up, immediately forgetting her own petty problems. She listened to the rest processing. She shook her head a natural, feeling as she kept speaking after featherosul had finished, "I know Firestar is Mossey's sister. And I know i just came back, but was anything done? We, Thunderclan needs an ally especailly with the threat of Stormclan, on each side! Riverclan on one Shadowclan on the other." Rainwhisper shook her head.She heard the last part as well and frowned, not in disgust or disfavor for Feather but sympathy. Feather would see all the happy couples and she herself was all alone. Rainwhisper smiled kindly. She whispered softly, her own problems seeming like things past. Short talking and seeing the whole picture, Rain seemed to brighten in every aspect. She took a role naturally. "Don't worry things get better. When you are hunting and you feel that you can no longer go on, but you push yourself harder when you eel you are losing you come back with a big prize." She blinked kindly, sounding like her old self again. She knew if word got out, she'd be in trouble but that was in the farthest part of her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:09 am

Feathersoul nodded, smiling as Rainwhisper slipped into her old ways. "That's the Rain I know and love," she said, smiling at her friend. She stood, shaking out her thick black pelt. "Come on. I think we should be getting back."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Rainwhisper smiled and nodded, "Yeah c'mon." She shuffled her feet. She was being selfish, caring about herself, now that she had returned she had more than herself to worry about. Maybe later she would apologize... maybe. Shaking out her snow covered pelt, Rainwhisper set off to camp.

-Thunderclam Camp
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Feathersoul watched as Rainwhisper padded off. She raised her mussel to the air, gazing at the moon that had appeared early. "Oh StarClan, tell me what to do," she whispered, bowing her head. She stood, trudging back to camp.

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Adderpaw peered around the corner. She breathed in the wonderful scents of the forest, smelling mice, voles, and rabbits. She turned around, waiting for Feathersoul. She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 pm

Feathersoul approached the Sycamore. She approached Adderpaw. She sat down on her normal root, one sticking out of the earth near the base of the tree. Relaxing, she said, "Okay. So, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Adderpaw glanced at Feathersoul, sighing. "Well, It's about mosseybreeze. She keep trespassing on other land. I think we might get attacked." she paused, standing up. "And, when I went to talk to her I heard the conversation. It's not Firestar's fault she trespassed, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:12 pm

Feathersoul nodded. "Yes, I'm aware of Mosseybreeze's rude behavoir. I'm quite upset with her. Not only has she enraged StormClan, but SunClan has unallied itself with us. This will not be a good season for ThunderClan."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue13/10Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm

"Finally someone understands!" Adderpaw said, then paused. "Do you think we might have to ready ourselves from an attack from StormClan?" She turned her body slightly, looking at the tree. She yawned a pup-like yawn, then she looked back at Feathersoul.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

"Yes. We should alert Firestar." Feathersoul stood, shaking out her pelt. "Come on, let's get back to camp."

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:15 am

[sorry about not being on yesterday, busy busy]

"Alright," Adderpaw replied. "We really should." And with that, she headed toward camp. Her head was held high.
CAMP
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Nightowl padded up and flicked his ears sitting down he began softly mumbling the lyrics to a half forgotten song. his golden eyes glittered as he looked around waiting for hsi apprentices to get their tails over here.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Adderpaw dragged herself with the last ounce of her strength. "Mosseybreeze..." were her last words before dying. Her body went limp and lifeless. She was already going cold.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Feathersoul dashed nearer to the tree. She spotted Nightowl over by Shadowpaw.
"Nightowl!" she called, panting and shaking with fear. Before she reached the male, she saw Adderpaw's body laying on the ground, dead. She couldn't look. She couldn't see what Mosseybreeze had done. She continued running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Sycamore
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next