Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Great Sycamore - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Great Sycamore

Go down 
+30
Cloudwhisp
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Whitestorm
Leafpaw
Adderfang
Echochime
Sophie
Duke
Falconwing
Copperstream
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Bluespirit
Windstorm
Runningpaw
Frost
Firestar
Amber
Feathersoul
Evieshine
Caprina.
Swiftstreak
Echosong
Barkstripe
Scratch
Hawk
Dovepaw
Phoenixstar
StarClan
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

The Great Sycamore is a large sycamore tree in the ThunderClan. It is located near Snakerocks, east of the ThunderClan camp, closer to the ShadowClan border. It is one of the tallest trees in the forest, described as a gigantic tree with its crown stretching beyond the canopy that shields the sky. Its branches are strong all the way to the ends, and its roots are thick, twisting around its base and burrowing far into the earth. Sometimes, it serves the use of an ideal hunting place - or a place to master stalking.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Firestar raced into the clearing just in time to hear Adderpaw's final word. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you are buried and remembered." Shesniffed the dead husky and looked at her again. "She's been strangled." The firey leader called out after Feathersoul. "Feathersoul, come back!" Firestar flicked her ears at Nightowl.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Feathersoul skidded to a stop beside Nightowl. She shook her head. "I can't. This is too much. I'm too confused! ThunderClan is falling apart!" She creeped back, not even knowing where she was going.

~TC and SC Border~
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/20Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Shadowpaw didnt know what to say. She stared in horror at the lifeless body of Adderpaw. Shadowpaw had never really seen death before. Shadowpaw's breathing became a little heavier. " why, why would somebody do this Nightowl, and why is there a scent of a Thunderclan wolf, around Adderpaw?" " whats going on." Shadowpaw was settling into a bit of shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

I run to firestar. I fall at her feet and sob. "I didn't mean to she threatened me I was defending myself." I sob. I can't keep doing this.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Nightowl growled at Mosseybreeze "get out of here mosseybreeze, you dont deserve to be Near this noble dogs body! you never gave her a chance!". nightowl said to Shadowpaw "return to camp alert them of me bringing back adderpaw". he hauled Adderpaws body onto his strong shoulders and without another look at mosseybreeze he turnedand walked back to camp
-camp
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/20Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Shadowpaw snapped out of her daze at Nightowl's command. She raced ahead of everybody. she ran as fast as she could on her growing, and aching paws. How could Mosseybreeze do that, we are all in the same clan. She thought as she was almost to the camp entrance.

Thunderclan camp
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/80Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 am

Falconpaw came up behind Firestar and watched Mossey wriggling on the earth. He stood a bit behind his leader. He offered his presence and support in case she needed anything. He bared his glistening white fangs at Mossey a bit and then sat down, he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 am

She look up at Falcon. I growl at him. I can't be near him right now. I need to clear my head.

Wolverine whole
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/80Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:42 am

Falcon raises a brow, he looks at firestar wondering if he should follow but decides ot stay where he is. He growls somewhat watching Mossey go. If it hadn't been for her, Thunderclan would be safe. If he were in Firestar's shoes he'd exile her from Thunderclan. But he just had to remember... they were sisters.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:03 am

Firestar's amber eyes burned and she growled at her sister. Pulling herself together as much as she could, Firestar turned to Falconpaw. "Falconpaw, could you please go after my sister and bring her back to camp? I'll deal with her there." Nodding to him in thanks for his support, the firey wolf padded swiftly towards camp, feeling angry with Mosseybreeze. 'How could Mossey do something like this? I brought Adderpaw into the Clan, gave her a family and a home. This is the worst thing she has done so far', she thought.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Falconpaw nodded and looked at Firestar. They used to be great friends. "I'm sorry, Firestar." and then he began to follow Mossey his eyes narrowed and cold. He wouldn't hurt her without command but he would force her back to camp. A confident rhythm in his step he walked out to the wolverine hole.

-Wolverine hole
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Rainwhisper padded toward the tree and sat down growling at it too. "Darn stupid everything. One life is all I have left maybe I cna take another... Who would care? " She growled again, at the tree. She was going crazy again. You wouldn't care either! The black female began to walk backwards, maybe she could make herself forget instead of dying. She took a deep breath, ready to hit the tree. She had reached the lowet level.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Nightowl appeared he said "what is wrong Rainwhisper". his golden eyes were alert yet distant. he didnt want her to die, he just didnt understand why she didnt like him also. he walked over and sat down. he flicked his black tail over his paws and turned his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Raj wrote:

Rainwhisper ran forward but turned hearing a familiar voice. "It's called amnesia, on purpose." She was stillrunning forward but missed the tree by a mile. She had accidently turned to loom at Night so she ran into the bushes. She grunted. Idiot.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:54 pm

He frowned and said "it dosent work that way Rainwhisper, look i apoligise for Ignoring you, but you did make me feel pretty stink when you said those things". he wrinkled his nose, he was still upset. if he had his way he wouldnt be here right now. but now he had to help her.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Rainwhisper talked from the bush, struggling slightly to free herself from its claws that snagged at her fur. Her eyes widening she pulled back and more harder. She wriggled and flailed and thenshe stopped. It was as if the bush kept pulling her in, "What things? the never being mates thing? Seriously?! Is that it? is that all? that why you rushed past me. You'd think someone could get over a few mild words. Whats wrong with caling it friends? Does it bother you? It bothered me with so many hovering around, I'll hurt everyone, wait too late."" She kept pulling and sighed, only way to go was forward but that was what the bush wanted.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

He retorted "because we said things to each other, and you dont think that means anything?" his eyes glittered as he watched her. he said "i love you rainwhisper, but now i understand that youw ill neve rlove me". he turned heading back to camp and feathersoul
-camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Rainwhisper growled and pulled against the bushes pulling her head back. "Yeah, yeah just leave. Don't let me answer, ugh everyone is an idiot. Do I not have te right to be mad? Cross? Sore? Hurting? Do I not have te right to make a freaking mistake!" She sat down a snarl elegantly painted upon her black wolf lips.

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Dashing after,Sophie noticed yelling and arguing. she steppedin just to see another black wolfwalk away.she glanced at the fae and sighed. "Hey,you ok? I know you don't like dogs,but it wasn't my choice to be born this way." She swallowed the lump in her throat. she then sat down and blinked. "And I'm sorry about your brother. I just found out mine died too." She then glsnced at the ground. then at the black wolf. She saw the anger in her eyes. She had heard you would never love me whne she arrivd. she bit her lip. then sighed. "Another hard thing in life is love." Sophie flicked her tail. "But,its hard to have another understand your own thoughts." She wantedto meet the fae's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Rainwhisper's fur was ruffled everywhere. er neck fur spiked up, her body fur rubbed the wrong way. Her tail was fluffed and poffy looking. She looked up at the dog, te anger fading from her eyes. their shining blue-ness began to fade before the dogs eyes and Rainwhisper slumped down. Her white paws were muddied and looking closer the fae had really let go. Se wasn't the prettiest female but she wasn't horrid eiter. She had kept well groomed er fur never going the wrong way. Now she looked like some rogue who rarely cared about anything. Se siged and looked at the dog her eyes not even reflecting the blooming leaves on the tree. "Yeah, well stuff happens. It's too late... sorry for snapping at you earlier... I'm not feeling well..." She covered her face with her muddied paws and her breathing just seemed to slow...

Te female had half a mind of running to the gorge and jumping. She siged softly and stayed motionless. She could have been thought dead was it not for the faint barley visible rise and fall of her sides as she breathed slowly, quietly barely enoug air for everything. Her eyes stug, her paws ached. She lowered her paws and flopped onto her side. She would lie here.

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 am

Sophie sighed. She shook her head. "It's fine. I've had my share of hatred for wolves." She snorted then glanced at the wolf again. "I don't want to be rude,but what happened?" She was curious.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:51 am

Rainwhisper sighed softly and looked at the dog. She kept lying there in the dirt huffing every so often. "I was... no I am in love with a brute. I really am, but the word mate scared me. My first mate... he was killed by dogs protecting me and the newborn pup. My crush was killed while I was gone. I'm afraid to love, i'm afraid of the word mate or couple. I fear they too will die. So I refused being called mates. I left he got mad blah blah blah. Life is over... now fair warning. When i get up... i will attack you. You will attack me back. Deal?" " She sighed still lying on her side looking like she wouldn't get up in forever.

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:17 am

Flicking her ears,she sighed. "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." She shuffled her paws. Then hearing about her attacking her,she frowned. "I don't believe in fighting. Unless it's for a good reason. And this one,seems pointless." She felt like she connected with the wolf. She had reasons she could make sense too. And she,well a lot of things had happened to her like the wolf.
She sighed,then glanced at the wolf and rolled her eyes, she stood up ready to brace for an attack. "If this is how you wolves play,I'm gonna laugh."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:22 am

Rainwhisper raised a brow. "Do i look like i'm playing. Nope. Now... " Rain stood up and looked at the dog. "i have a cliff to jump off of..." Rain took a step forward before stumbling. she blinked and panted before getting up again. If the dog wanted to it could attack her but for some reason she knew the dog wouldn't. "My name is Rainhwisper. If i... if I... ugh..." She dropped her head, panting. "Again I'm sorry." She forced herself to stand up and began to walk away. Her steps were slow and unsteady and she would kneela few times before disappearing in some nearby bushes.

Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Great Sycamore - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10Great Sycamore - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:47 am

(Sorry for the short post, just really bored)
Feathersoul padded up to the Great Sycamore. She looked around. "Rainwhisper?" she called. She turned around, looking for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Sycamore   Great Sycamore - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Sycamore
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next