Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Harry Potter - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Harry Potter

Go down 
+3
Shadowpup.
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should I allow second characters?
Sure, why not?
Harry Potter - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%Harry Potter - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
Harry Potter - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Harry Potter - Page 2 Hogwarts-Crest

HEADMASTER
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindors are known for their courage, chivalry, and doing what they believe is right.
They are represented by the manned lion and the colors scarlet and gold.

Harry Potter - Page 2 250px-10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor McGonagall

HOUSE GHOST: Nearly Headless Nick

PREFECT: {Will be chosen by me}

STUDENTS:

Lilac May Fleet

Hufflepuffs are known for their hard work, fair play, friendship, and patience.
They are represented by the badger and the colors yellow and black.

Harry Potter - Page 2 250px-11

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Sprout

HOUSE GHOST: Fat Friar

PREFECT: Madison Willow Parker Pattinson

STUDENTS:

Xavier Jay Wisp*

Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, smart thinking and useful brains.
They are represented by the eagle and the colors blue and bronze.

Harry Potter - Page 2 Ravenc10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Flitwick

HOUSE GHOST: Grey Lady

STUDENTS:

Jessica Kylee Wells

Lynn Nicole Cooper

Sasha Dawn

Alyx John Smith

Slytherins are known for their ambition and high senses of self-preservation.
They are represented by the snake and the colors green and silver.

Harry Potter - Page 2 250px-12

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Snape

HOUSE GHOST: Bloody Baron

STUDENTS:

James Albus Cedric Kings Pattinson*

Keris Smith*

Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!
WHICH HOUSE WILL YOU REPRESENT?

Code:
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Family:
Blood Status:
Pet?: {Only one allowed}
Wand:
-Wood:
-Core:
-Inches:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}:
Your Patronus happy thought?:
Extra:

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Seen all the movies?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Know about Post-War?:

When you are accepted by me and only me and have been sorted, you may start Rping, but only then may you start.
Also, you may have a second character to keep the Rp moving along, but please make the character the opposite gender of your first so that it's not all girls or all boys.
* Represents a second character.
And, please if you have a second, don't make them in the same year unless you are at least a Fourth Year.
Thanks!

For Wand Woods: http://www.wizardwands.net/wood-guide.htm
For Wand Cores: http://www.wizardwands.net/wand-core-guide.htm
For Length: Short for your age: 51/2-8 inches
Average for your age: 9-12 inches
Tall for your age: 13-14 1/2 inches

MUGGLES
None Magical Folk
-You will be placed here until you are sorted-

- Alyx John Smith

HOGWARTS WILL TAKE:

Normal students: Unlimited
Werewolves: One
Animagus: Four {Only seventh unless a good reason} {1/4}
Part Veela: Two
Part Giant: One
Other: Two {PM me about it first}

CURRENT RPers ALLOWED TO RP

Skypup
Tallpup
Silverpup
Featherpup
Shadowpup

You can find spells of each yeah here:

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/spells#toc1

{Thank you Silver, for finding this website xD}

[/tr][/tr]
TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY TEACH
Bathsheda BabblingAncient Runis
Aurora SinistraAstronomy
Septima VectorArithmancy
Argus FilchCaretaker
Rubeus HagridCare of Magical Creatures - Keeper of Keys - Groundskeeper
Filius FlitwickCharms
Alastor MoodyDefense Against the Dark Arts
FirenzeDivination
Rolanda HoochFlying
Pomona SproutHerbology
Cuthbert BinnsHistory of Magic
Irma PinceLibrarian
Poppy PomfreyMatron
Charity BurbageMuggle Studies
Severus SnapePotions
Minevera McGonagallTransfiguration

“Cooper, Lynn,” McGonagall said.

A small young girl with dirty blonde hair slowly walked up to the stool that the Sorting Hat had been sitting upon when the First Years walked in. The Great Hall was decorated in its usual attire for the Welcome Feast. Candles were floating high in the air, the House crests hung from the ceiling, which really, they weren’t hanging from; the House ghosts sat down next to others in their represented Houses, and everyone was watching the ‘icckle little firsties’ get sorted. The Hat had already sung its song and a few new students had already been sorted.

Anyway, back to the little girl.

She cautiously sat on the stool and the Professor placed the Hat on her head. It fell over her eyes and almost covered her face but that was okay, it helped that she couldn’t see anyone during this moment. She jumped slightly as she began to hear a voice.

“Hmmm, very loyal and trustworthy. You would do well in Hufflepuff. But ahhhh, what’s this? A secret desire to learn all you can. Yes, if that’s it, outta be RAVENCLAW!” The Hat yelled out loud.

The girl, Lynn, sighed in relief at the House name. She slipped off the stool and made her way over to the cheering Ravenclaws. She looked around for her friend, Jessica. Finally spotting the dark brunette second year, she made her way over and sat down.

Over across the way, while the sorting was still going on, and Slytherin sixth year was flinging rubber bands, something from home, at a sixth year Hufflepuff. He quickly focused his attention back up to the Sorting when the bluenette, now ranging redhead, turned to glare at him. He completely ignored the sixteen year old until he felt a stinging on the back of his head. He rubbed his head through his onyx hair and turned back to glare at his sister only to see her making strange signals at a Gryffindor and a rubber band on the ground next to him with a note. He picked it up and had to let out his signature smirk.

Jamie-

Hush up, melon face, and go play in the snake pit.

The bluenette, known as Maddie, was making strange signals over to the direction of the Gryffindor table. There was the signal of a bird flying, followed by the movement of whacking a bug, and finally a butterfly. Everyone one not paying attention to the Sorting looked at her strangely but Lilac, her Gryffindor companion, seemed to completely understand because she replied with a curt nod.

Just as the last of the cheers went down for the last student, fireworks went off in the Great Hall. It was light up by many different colors and above Dumbledore’s podium read in sparklers:

Welcome to another amazing year at Hogwarts!

Everyone clapped and cheered for the support of their school and ever McGonagall seemed to smile {Snape was another story}.

Yeah, it was going to be a good year.

Last edited by Fred on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Harry Potter - Page 2 Create.php?text=lilac%20may%20fleet&name=Windsong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbz9su2jUg

Lilac raised her eyes at the guy's sudden sarcastic tone. Her friend's brother or not, she'd be more than happy to hex him if he decided to get snarky. Her voice being much more cool than it had been moments before, she retorted "I wouldn't say little..." She hoped he'd get the inner threat...but Lilac doubted it. Slytherin's always seemed to be infuriating and arrogant. As Lilac was contemplating, a flicker of movement caught her attention, and she blinked in alarm. She could have sworn she saw Jame's eyes change colors...but that was impossible. Realizing she was staring, Lilac looked away, chewing the inside of her lip.

Lilac was saved from her awkward situation by the arrival of another person. Yelping in alarm as the girl collided with them, Lilac could only watch as the girl, just like Lilac herself had done moments before, fell flat on her behind. Staring contemptuously at the girl as she glared at the pair of them, Lilac surpressed the urge to spit out a venomous comment. Instead, she pushed James out of the path in front of the castle. "Move, before someone else runs us over." She muttered. Reaching out a hand to help up the new girl, Lilac was just as eager to step away from the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm

alyx john smith

After eying the girl warily for a moment, Alyx accepted the hand and hauled herself to her feet, brushing off her cloak and giving her book an extra sweep to clear it of any dust. She tucked it into her bag. Obviously, it was unsafe for her book to be out of her bag. Annoying little pests were sure to trip you up and get the precious things dirty.

"Alyx John Smith," she introduced herself coolly. That was enough of a question to the other's name, so she didn't need to ask, "With a 'y', not an 'e'." She always had to add that. Some idiots even called her 'Alice' on occasion. She hoped they still remembered the insults she had barraged on them.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm

{Shadow, you haven't been sorted so you are not allowed to RP yet}

Last edited by Skypup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:40 pm

(Ah! Okay, sorry, I saw my name in Ravenclaw, so...)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:41 pm

{Really? It's okay c: But the sorting test is in your Message box, just PM the answers to me and you'll be sorted}

Last edited by Skypup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm

(Did so)

Last edited by Shadowpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm

{They're fine xD

CONGRATULATIONS Alyx John Smith FORGETTING SORTED INTO

RAVENCLAW
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Harry Potter - Page 2 Create.php?text=james%20albus%20cedric%20kings%20pattinson&name=scriptina

James scoffed as another girl ran into them and almost dropped her book. He rolled his eyes, definitely a Ravenclaw. He shook his head, he was surrounded by idiots. When Lilac told him to move, though, he followed the advice. First her then "Alyx" had run into him. Great, just his day. He watched the girls with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

[color=blue](Woohoo! XD Okay, seeing as I was a Ravenclaw, I'll just say my posts happened after this.)

alyx john smith

She noticed the boy giving her a look and scowled back. She had to remember not to get excited and hex him. That wouldn't be good. Nobody except the Headmaster really knew about her sickness, and she tried to keep it secret, so it wouldn't do good to collapse in front of everyone. "You're that annoying little Slytherin," she remarked in surprise, "The bratty one..."

Last edited by Shadowpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Lilac didn't respond to the girl's icy introduction, and she let go of her hand as soon as she was upright. Eyebrows arched, Lilac took a step back, staring at Alyx through narrowed eyes. Lilac had never seen her before, though she instantly identified her as Ravenclaw. She seemed like a bit of a snob...that thought was reinforced by her pointed insults towards James. Though Lilac didn't particularly like the boy, not after he'd spoken to her so sneeringly, she still felt rubbed the wrong way by Alyx's snippy comment. One hand on her hip, Lilac looked over at James, waiting to see how he'd react.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Harry Potter - Page 2 Create.php?text=james%20albus%20cedric%20kings%20pattinson&name=scriptina

"Why yes, I am? Aren't i? The bratty little snob with the 'pureblood' family and rich blood. The one who is annoying as a slug. Haha, awesome," he replied back dryly, trying not to show how much that hurt. And he was actually a nice Slytherin! He scoffed again and crossed his arms. He looked back over to the Whomping Willow and sighed. Wishing to go under to the Shack and escape.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Nargles are reaaaaaaaal!!!!!

{Xavier}
Xavier sat on one of the overstuffed sofas in the Huffelpuff common room. "Wingardium Leviosa" he said, waving his monterillo wand around. A few seconds later, Zodiac, his small white and light gray mouse, floated around. He put his hand under his pet and watched him drop onto his hand. He scurried up Xavier's arm and into his robe pocket, his tiny black nose and eyes apparing a few seconds later. Xavier went into his dorm and grabed his Charm class book. He navagated through the old hallways and up creeky stairways until he reached the old oak front doors and walked out. He stopped in his tracks as he saw a two girls and a guy standing in the yard a few steps away. One of the girls robes was slightly soiled, giving hints that she must have fallen. He shruged and walked passed them, Zodiac peeking his tiny head out of Xavier's pocket curiously.

Last edited by Featherpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm

alyx john smith

"Actually, slugs aren't annoying. I like them," Alyx responded coolly. She shaded her eyes against the sun as it climbed higher in the sky and scowled again. Then she winced as a wave of dizziness overtook her, and she swayed before blinking rapidly. She hated it when the sun got higher. Her heart was more susceptible to beating quickly, and she was often pained during that time. Every time she went to St. Mungo's during the holidays, she was told that they were still working on the remedy. Why couldn't she be cured now? She blinked again and shook her head to clear it and bring herself back to the present.

She shouldered her book bag and glanced at the shade of the trees, then back at the castle. She decided it was time to go back inside as another wave of dizziness swept over her and she stumbled. Better get out of here before she collapsed. Swaying slightly, she started to edge around the two of them, only to almost bump into a fellow Ravenclaw. She cursed again. "Why am I bumping into everyone today?!?" she growled under her breath, blinked rapidly, and continued to edge around James and Lilac.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Jamie watched the strange Ravenclaw...sway?...off back towards the castle. He shrugged and started inching his way over to the Willow, trying not to attack attention from anyone. If only there weren't so many people out and about! If there was one or two people, he could.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

"Good riddance." Lilac muttered under her breath as Alyx started to move around them. Her mind was too clouded with annoyance to notice how faint Alyx was looking, or how dizzy she seemed as she bumped into a second person on her way around them. Relieved that James and the girl hadn't gotten into a fight, Lilac turned back to him, coldness rekindling in her eyes. She didn't want to stick around him -- all he seemed to do was attract trouble. "See you." She said, turning around and striding off. She didn't know where she was going; her feet instinctively took her to the lake, where her friend was crouched.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:21 pm

alyx john smith

"Sorry, sorry," the Ravenclaw muttered faintly, blinking rapidly again as she swayed once more. The dizzier she got, the quicker her heart beat...at this rate, she was going to collapse before she got into the castle. She began to panic at the idea of people knowing she had a disease...she didn't know why she wanted to keep it a secret, but one of the reasons was people avoided her enough as it was. As she began to panic, blackness crept in around her vision. She reached the steps and fainted dead away.

(Poor Alyx...she's only been in for a few posts and her darkest secret has been revealed. XD)

Last edited by Shadowpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Sasha Dawn

Sasha crossed over to the Whomping willow and listened to a Slytherin and a Gryffindor(?) talking. He sighed and walked back, not minding the others. I do belive in Nargles!

Sasha walked inside the RavenClaw dormitory and sat on the cool, comforting sofas. He unpacked, and set off to meet some others. His cat, Spark, soon found trouble when it sensed a rat and wanted to go to a Hufflepuff person.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Xavier walked along calmly until a cat appeared infront of him, seeing to smell him. Xavier poked his thumb into his robe pocked and pushed Zodiac down to the bottom, warning him to stay down there. He started to back away and continued walking, but he senced the cat was still following him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

(My, these people really do do a good job of ignoring people when they're unconscious, huh? XD (also, no, I'm not offended, just joking. XD))
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Harry Potter - Page 2 Create.php?text=maddie%20willow%20parker%20pattinson%20&name=Windsong

Maddie looked as her friend walked up to her. She squinted as the sun was still in her eyes, "Hello there stranger," she smiled, "How art thou?" She sat up and scouted back to the tree, patting the spot next to her for Lilac to sit.

Jamies watched as Lilac walked away. Sighing in relief, he quickly made his way to the Womping Willow and cast the spell on a branch to hit the knob. He quickly ran to the hole and dove in. A few seconds later he could hear the tree moving once more.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Sasha Dawn
Sasha was fearful that Spark might want to eat the rat, so he quickly snacked Spark up and carried him to the RavenClaw dorm. Then he rushed back to the Hufflepuff person and said," I'm sorry, I'm Sasha Dawn. Who are you?"

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

(*sings randomly while waiting for someone to notice Alyx fainted on the steps. XD*)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 pm

{Lynn}

Lynn had searched almost everywhere around the castle: the courtard, the Whomping Willow, the Black lake. I guess Ill see her some other time she thought dissapointedly as she started to walk into he castle. I wonder where she could b- she started to think, but stopped short, seeing Alyx's body lying on the ground. Lynn rushed over, dropping her wand and the jar of flame, and skidding on her knees, stopping beside her friend. "Alyx!" she called. "Alyx!"

{Xavier}

Xavier watched as the Ravenclaw member snatched up her cat and raced into the castle. He started to walk away, but she reapeard a few minutes later. Pretty fast considering she had to run up all those steps he thought. "I'm Xavier. Xavier Jay Wisp, but my friends normally call me Wisp or Jay," he told her, Zodiac's furry head popping out of his cozy pocket hole.

Last edited by Featherpup on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

alyx john smith

Alyx's eyes blinked open and she sat up abruptly. Then she doubled over, clutching at her stomach, and vomited. Shaking and dizzy, she stood up, stumbling slightly. "Oh...did I...was I...unconscious?" she asked Lynn faintly, rubbing at her forehead. The flood of sickness had died down, becoming a mere thorn of dizziness embedded in her mind, "I did, didn't I? In front of everyone! Why did it have to happen then...?!?"

She retched again, but nothing came out, and she wiped her mouth, feeling ill. "I'm okay, Lynn...I just need to sit...to sit down..." her voice trailed off weakly.

Last edited by The Shadow on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Harry Potter - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Harry Potter - Page 2 Temp11

Jessica walked over to the hippogriff and patted his head gently. Then tossing a ferret into the air buckbeak immediately seized the ferret snatching it in his beak. Smiling she sat near the post where the ferrets hung. Swishing her wand in the air practicing some new and old spells. After 10 minutes or so she leaped to her feed brushing her skirt then giving the hippogriff once last stroke she headed back off to the castle. Admiring the sunny sky although it wasn't that warm since it was nearing winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: