Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunningrocks - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunningrocks

Go down 
+54
Creekfire
Reddust
Stick
Batwing
Fernshade
Blacklily
Adderfang
Owlflight
Crystalheart
Leafpaw
Graywind
Thunderstrike- Bane
Grizzlypaw
Rockybolt
Moonshadow
Thunderfang
Ottersky
Toadpaw
Ebonyfur
Dolphinpaw
Emberfeather
Sophie
Nightowl
Snowstar
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Dusktail
Direstar
Foxpaw
Frost
Frostpaw
Falconwing
Firestar
Icefrost
Windstorm
Caprina.
Snakepaw
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Barkstripe
Dovepaw
Scratch
Feathersoul
Hawk
Blackhawk
Phoenixstar
Bluestone
Shadestar
MidnightBlade137
Swiftstar
StarClan
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Sunningrocks is a group of rocks the warriors use to bask in the sun. Sunningrocks is located at the very border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, next to the river. It is a large, flat rock formation in full view of the sun, getting very warm, therefore, it is a desirable location for warriors to take a break or elders to get out and stretch their legs. There are lots of prey animals nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Glancing at the newly introduced dog,she nodded. She then noticed a red pup which somewhat looked like a pup. Hearing about Mossy,she sighed. She when and got her squirrel and raced after. And Stormclan's medicine wolf is here to. Owlscreech,he was always a cranky wolf.
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:48 am

Foxpup sat there blinking, all of that had happened fast. she turned and grabbed hold of her tail in herjaws for comfort. she sat there for some time sucking on her tail. she gave a little pup yawn and curled up too tired to bother about moving back to camp. she pawed at her nose a little and giggled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:10 am

Racing in,she glanced back for Scratch. Then blinked. She sat by the rocks and admired the heat and shine they gave off. She then set her tail on her paw. To try and keep them wam.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:14 am

Foxpup wriggled her scrawny tail and began trying to stalk hawkpool. carefully stepping over a branch she yelped as her tail got caught in it. she turned and began attempting to savagely kill the stick. her pup growls awakening Hawkpool
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:17 am

Hearing growls,she turned and noticed a red pelt. She sighed. She sifted her paws through the snow. Must be a pup. But not one I've seen yet. Walking toward the red wolf,she blinked. It looked like a fox,but she shrugged. She took a deep breath. A white cloud dancing away. "Hi,who are you? I'm Hawkpool and why are you out of camp?" She blinked her big orange eye. Her other blind eye gleaming.
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 am

Foxpup looked up and smiled happily "im Foxpup! we met at the last clan meeting remember?". she grinned and said "you're the deputy of thunderclan!". She staread right at hawkpool showing no sign of fear at her blind eye. instead she frowned and said softly "aww your poor eye! cant feathersoul help it?" she tilted her head her face soft in sorrow for hawkpool
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Hearing the pup talk,she nodded. "Yes,I did see you. But i didn't hear you name." She chuckled and sat up. Hearing the pup talk about her eye,she pinned her ears down. "Well,i don't think so. A pack of dogs came and they....." She stared off into space. Her fur flowing in the wind. She then shut her eyes closed. "On of them took my eye. I think its claws were infected." She sighed and looked back down at the pup. "And if something infected gets somewhere,that somewhere might not come back." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:01 pm

[/color]
Foxpup wrote:
Foxpup looked up and smiled happily "im Foxpup! we met at the last clan meeting remember?". she grinned and said "you're the deputy of thunderclan!". She staread right at hawkpool showing no sign of fear at her blind eye. instead she frowned and said softly "aww your poor eye! cant feathersoul help it?" she tilted her head her face soft in sorrow for hawkpool
*Scratch emerged from his hiding spot forgetting (for the moment) about ambushing deer.* She normally doesn't mention her eye. I always thought it was a personal matter. For all we know, she could be getting madder and madder as we talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Foxpup ignored the grey warrior and said to Hawkpool "i know what its like to be different Hawkpool, i look like a fox and if others dont see me right off they think i am one". she frowned and stared down at her paws with plenty of sadness. she obviously didnt like being called a fox.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:55 am

She sighed and shook her head. "Well,lets just get back to hunting." She glanced at the pup. Want to take a few lessons?" She flicked her ears. She tried to change the subject. Not wanting to talk about her looks.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Foxpup yipped "i want to go cuddle with Feathersoul imma go back to camp bye bye hawkpool!". she touched her nose to hawkpools then whilred around and raced off. her black paws thumping the ground thrymically. she soon reached camp.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:42 am

Blinking,Hawkpool watched the pup dash off. She sighed and shook her head. Then glanced at Scratch. "Come on. We better start hunting."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:09 am

Sunningrocks - Page 9 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rain padded through the familiar terrain slowly. She gulped slightly and crossed into what was Thunderclan's territory. She had left a while ago, the stresses of leading and evils gathering proving too much for the young she wolf. Yet she could not stay away forever, she had to return to the place she was born. She crept slowly through the undergrowth, the familiar scents and memories flooding back to the fae. She looked behind her and smiled. She paused and lifted her head, scanning her surroundings. They were at Sunningrocks. She smiled and then paused, she had left from this place. Her tail lashed behind her, angry with herself. A fool she had been to leave. She had gain from the leave, she had gained a partial peace of mind. But now leaving was nagging at her she hid in the bushes feeling strange to be here once again. Would they accept her back? She knew she wouldn't come back as leader but she wanted to join what really was her home once again. Rain waited at the edge of tree line, looking out onto the rocks, her bright blue eyes focused.

The female's ears flicked back, searching for any sign of her partner behind her. She had taken a young wolf with her, and now they both returned. She sighed and sat down, half in and half out the tree line. She smiled lifting her nose to scent the wonderous smell of the Clan of Thunder. Rain was home.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/80Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:18 am

Sunningrocks - Page 9 Create.php?text=Falconpaw&name=dali____

Falcon padded through the underbrush behind the black figure of Rain. He had spent time with the female, he had left the clan with her. She was his only family left and he couldn't bear to see her leave alone. He was larger now, stronger and to be truthful a lot better looking. He had reached his true height a large powerful male. A kind one with a sweet heart and true potential. Falcon padded up beside Rain and looked at the surrounding forest. Home. He had left yes, but this had never ceased to be home. He nudged the back of her ear gently and sat down beside her.

He smiled, "We can wait here. Maybe they will scent us and come instead of intruding on what we left behind." A short nod from her, allowed him to gaze around. It was winter and the forest was covered in white soft snow. He smiled, wanting to run forward and play in it. Though he was larger his mind was still young always ready to play once again. But he sat down his tail twitching often behind Rain, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 am

Frostpaw was still laying on the rocks and her attention quickly turned to two intruders. "Who are they Hawkpool?" She asked, a growl to her. She had no idea who these wolves were.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Hearing rustling bushes,she turned abruptly. She charged at then and pinned them down. "GET OUT OF OUR.....territory?" She noticed the two familiar faces. Hawk's eyes widen. She stepped back. "Rainstar? Falconpaw." She shook her head. "I must be dreaming." She lightly bit her tongue. "Ow,and yes I'm awake." She sucked in the metallic tasting blood. She then grinned. "What are you doing here? And.." She drifted off. Then shook her head. "You left. I'm sorry but if your not here to come back,I'm afriad you'll have to leave." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Frostpaw had a confused expression to her, what was going on here. "Who are they Hawkpool?" She asked, she had never heard of Rainstar, nor Falconpaw. So who were they?
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 am

Rainwhisper looked up at the sound of Frostpaw's voice. She smiled and stood up, her tail wagging slightly. She paused and looked around, the wolf looked young a bit too young to be out alone. She looked around for an older wolf and soon enough Rain could hear a familiar voice. Never had the she wolf been so happy to hear the voice of an old clan mate. She looked at Hawkpool her bright blue eyes aglow, "Oh Hawkpool!" Rainwhisper padded out of the bushes, Falconpaw's pelt brushing her own as they stood side to side.

Rainwhisper lowered her head and shook it. "I'm not Rainstar. I was Rainwhisper before, so you may call me that." Her voice was a quiet whisper, "Yeah I'm sorry I left... I... nevermind. Look I umm, I... We wish to return to the clan if they'll have us of course." She smiled kindly, her ears lied flat against her head, and her tail stuck close, wagging slightly behind her. It brushed against the snow and soon enough the tip of Rain's tail was cold, her ears perked and then flattened again as she raised her tail slightly and held it by her side.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:57 am

Icefrost padded to sunningrocks, disbelief in her nose as she caught a familiar scent that she had since long missed. She nearly cried her eyes out when she saw Rainstar. "R-R-Ra-Rain-Rainstar?" She asked cautiously, was this a trick? Was she dreaming? She dug her paw into the ground, it stung, nope she wasn't dreaming. She saw Falconpaw too. She ran over to them in an excited manner! "OhmygoshI'vemissedyoubothsomuch!" She said extremely fast.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 am

She glanced at her apprentice and shook her head. "Oh yeah. This is Rainstar." She flicked her tail at the black wolf. "She was leader before Phoenixstar." she then glanced at the other gray wolf. "And this is Falconpaw."" She then glanced at Rainstar. "Wait,i have to tell you...Phoenixstar died." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 am

Rainwhisper looked at the apprentice and smiled. Her heart stung in remorse. Why had she left? She knew why but now she truly was ashamed, she had missed so much. Rain sighed and sat down once again. She looked at Hawkpool as she introduced them and smiled kindly about to answer. She froze, though. Two words reaching her ears. Phoenixstar... dead. Rain bit her tongue and looked at the ground, something deep inside of her broke. Yet she stood up as she heard an excited voice around. Rain sighed, it was over and past she might as well get over it. She smiled at Icepaw probably now a warrior and wagged her tail, as it slapped against her dark sides.

Rainwhisper listened her ears perked in amusement at Ice's happiness she hadn't expected such a hello. Rain smiled, "We've missed you too..." She became quiet and looked at the wolves gathered, taking a deep breath. Why had she left?
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 am

Seeing Rain's dark face,she sighed. She then glanced at her apprentice and Icefrost. "We should get going. It was nice to see you though Rain. But i must ask you to leave..I...I'm sorry.." She shut her eyes and silly walked to camp. Moving her paws like they were big piles of rocks.
(Still here though)
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/80Sunningrocks - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:14 am

Falconpaw looked form Hawkpool to Frostpaw in awe. He was so excited to be back. His tail wagged slapping both his and Rain's side, making a loud 'thump, thump, thump' sound. His ears would lie flat and perk and lie flat and perk in excitement. He bounced a bit. "Oh Hawkpool we're back for good!" He gave a playful hop.

Falcon's ears perked to a familiar voice and a familiar scent. Falcon turned his amber eyes widening, "Icepaw!" He remembered her as Icepaw. He smiled and ran forward up to her, spraying snow everywhere in excitement. "I''vemissedyousoumuchtoo. Iamsogladweareback,Idon'tthinkwewouldhavelastedanylongerwithoutyou! OhI'vemissedyousomuch!" Falcon spoke just as fast, his tail still wagging and hi ears perked both playfully and excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 am

Icefrost shook her head as Hawkpool left. "Ignore her, she takes her job too seriously. I'll take you back to Firestar! It's really her call!" She said, she was practically bouncing up and down. She was sure that her friend would take the two real ThunderClanner's back. "Call me Icefrost now Falconpaw!" She said out of excitement. "I'msogladyourback,we'veallreallymissedyouandIfeltsoalonebecauseStreakleftforSunClanandthenIsenDIED!" She said, the last part filled with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

Falconpaw watched Hawkpool and smiled shaking his large head. "Oh Hawkpool..." He looked at Icefrost, "Icefrost? Icefrost... Iceforst!" Falconpaw liked the ring to it. He smiled his tail wagging before Icefrost kept telling them the news. Falconpaw frowned, so much death. He looked back at Rain and then at Icefrost, "Well we're back, maybe if Firestar... Firestar. Firestar? lets us back... Wait firestar?" Falcon was just processing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: