Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Outlook Rock - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Outlook Rock

Go down 
+20
Okamiamaterasu
Rosepaw
Spottedheart
Thistlepaw
Frost
Bluespirit
Isenfire
Jaggedclaw
Brokenglare
Tallfeather
Smokedeath
Duskshadow
Darkblaze
Jadefeather
Heatherstar
Duskfang
Snowstar
Snakepaw
Direstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Outlook Rock

This area consists of a huge rock, which is used by the members of WindClan to check for incoming dangers. Be careful though, as you too can be seen.

Ordinary prey is found here, such as rabbits and mice. The occasional deer may also come by. Deer are a great catch, so this place is perfect for training apprentices or hunting for the Clan.

You can access Outlook Rock from the tunnels.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 am

Okamipaw appeared, a small bunny in her jowles. she perked her ears she had been away for a bit so she didnt know what had happened. she twitched her tail and stared up at the thunderclan apprentice. with a casual flick of her tail she moved over to jadepaw and sat down beside jadepaw she said "you look a little faint friend, here partake of the prey i caught". she then fell silent
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 am

Jadepaw smiled as Okami offered her some prey but she shook her head declining the offer. "I don't need the food as much as the other wolves over there do. How about give it to Heather?" Jade suggested with a point of her muzzle. The female was hungry, yes, but her first duty was to the clan and not to herself. "Thank you anyway Okamipaw." She replied gratefully and wondered if Okami knew anything about what the wolves had just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Okamipaw smiled at Jadepaw and licked her ear before saying "come on lets give it to heatherstar together". she had decided that She liked jadepaw and that jadepaw was her bestest friend. she wagged her tail and grinned at her new bff. her tail rested on the ground behind her, her red markinged face marking her as different.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Jadepaw smiled to her friend glad that Okami seemed more confident in herself and her markings. Nudging the rabbit closer to Okamipaw gesturing that she should take the rabbit because she had been the one to catch it, she padded slowly over to Heather and waited for Okami to catch up. Coming up to stand in-front of Heatherstar, Jadepaw dipped her head to her leader and gestured her muzzle towards where Okamipaw was. "Okamipaw's brought you something Heatherstar." the apprentice stated and flashed the leader a smile.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:49 pm

(rawr fat cat on belly)
Okamipaw picked up the bunny and walked over to heatherstar, her confidence draining away a little she stared up at the formidable leader in her eyes and tucked her tail underneath herself. she did get quite nervouse sometimes she murmured "here heatherstar, you should eat".
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:50 pm

(Meh, I'll just pretend I already treated everyone's wounds, since I can't be on as much

Spottedpaw grunted as she noticed Okamipaw enter the clearing. She turned her head to Heatherstar. We're ready now, Heatherstar." Spottedpaw informed her leader. She smiled as Okamipaw dropped a rabbit at Heatherstar's paws. "Would you like me to join you?" The She-wolf asked. The thought of visiting another clan's camp sounded exciting!
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Thistlepaw still watched the Medicine Wolf as she continued about her business. When she announced she had finished, his ears perked up. The boy stood, preparing himself to move out with the WindClan wolves towards StormClan camp. Observing her and noting her question he commented, "Four foreign wolves in another Clan's camp may be a bit of a crowd." Though of course he knew he was not the highest authority, he knew that he didn't like it when only one of the ThunderClan warriors ran into SunClan camp, nevermind multiple!
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 am

Heatherstar looked down as she heard a voice calling her name and she smiled as she recognised Jadepaw and Okamipaw offering her a rabbit. Bending her head down so that she was level with the apprentices -which wasn't by much due to her already small figure - she replied, her voice brimming with gratitude and thankfulness. "That is a very kind offer, Jadepaw and Okamipaw, but I am afraid I must decline it. I will have to leave very shortly and will not have enough time to eat it. After all," she motioned towards Okamipaw, "You caught, so I believe you should have the right to enjoy your well hunted meal." Standing up to her full height once again the female shook out her fur and turned her gaze upon Spottedpaw and Thistlepaw as she heard them conversing. Pausing to think for a mere moment the leader looked from Thistlepaw to Spottedpaw as she addressed them. "As much as I know you'd love to come, Spottedpaw, I have to agree with Thistlepaw. I think that the fewer of us there are, the less at risk we shall be. Besides, I cannot risk you being out if camp if those mutts decided to perform a second attack." Rotating her head so that she could look around at everyone she raised her voice a little to make sure that those who where making the journey to the StormClan camp could hear clearly. "If everyone is ready I would like to leave for StormClan now." Running her gaze over Thistlepaw and Tallfeather one last time she spun around and began at a steady pace towards StormClan camp, her ears pointing backwards to make sure that her convoy was following.

-StormClan camp-
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 am

(Oh. Who's following again? I lost track...sorry for the inconvenience)
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:51 am

(It's not a problem Snow. Heather, Tall and Thistle are going I believe)
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 am

(Sorry for not posting in a while, Internet wouldn't work in almost a whole week T^T, just pretend Broken was in the battle, ok?)

Brokenpaw walked over to the edge of the Outlook Rocks, watching the nice scenery. Cernobog, huh? I don't see their reason to attack all out of sudden. Brokenpaw acted alot calmer than usual, thinking deeply while ignoring the pools of blood around her. I won't let them get easily away with this...Im just an apprentice, but there's a reason im born with claws and fangs, and these long swift legs, they are also used for something... The female closed her eyes and felt the wind blow through her pelt. They won't rule the forest! She opened her eyes again. Not as long as Windclan still stands!
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:24 am

"Alright." Spottedpaw agreed. She didn't bother hiding her disappointment. But good luck Heatherstar." The She-wolf then padded away from them and towards camp. She grabbed a mouth full of Dock leaves on her way towards home.

>>>WC<<<
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Tallfeather waited impatiently to leave Windclan territory. His limbs ached and his wound itched, but Tallfeather didn't care. He had to know what had happened to Skyfeather. When Heatherstar finally led the procession away from the territory, Tallfeather bounded afterward, trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue19/20Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Thistlepaw nodded his head as the WindClan leader, wisely, he thought, agreed with him. Shuffling his paws impatiently he waited for the leader to stand up and begin moving towards the unknown territory. Following Heatherstar and Tallfeather's lead, he trotted after them. He tried to think of what he would tell Shadowstorm once he made it to StormClan camp. How do you tell someone that their mate and pups were murdered?

- StormClan camp -
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Okamipaw watched the procession leave with depressed eyes, how come the sunclan apprentice got to go? she shrugged and turned heading back to camp. her white fur marking her a target under the moon. her red markings a good excuse for the dark wolves to try and attack her.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 am

Jadepaw watched as the patrol of wolves left to visit StormClan Camp. She was a little disappointed she couldn't go too but understood why. Turning on her paws, Jade whipped around and headed off to follow Okami back to camp. All she wanted to do was single into her nice warm neat and drift off to sleep.

-WC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:52 am

Brokenpaw looked up at the moon. "It's kinda quiet here..." She mumbled. She then looked behind her. "Wha-, They left?! And i didn't even notice it!" Calming a little down she turned her head at the pools of blood. "This has been a dramatic day, with all this killing you can never feel safe...I probably shouldn't be alone here..." She mumbled. "But, what's actually going on here, did Starclan really allow an innocent queen to die?" She shaked her head. "I just can't believe it..." She curled up, looking at the moon. "Im just staying here a little longer, then I'll go to camp..."

-------------------------------------
~A while later :3~

Brokenpaw stood up again. "Ok, i believe it is time for me to go back... She said and looked at Silverpelt. "I kinda like this place, even though it's covered in this hue of scarlet..." She said in a low tone. "I wonder how it is when it's not this bloody...One day im coming back, just to see it..." She kept mumbling as she walked towards the camp.

~Windclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue17/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:15 am

(I see.)

Snowflower stood up. "let's.....go...."she said to Duskfang. The female slowly padded away. She was still depressed about what just happened, maybe something could cheer her up.

-wc camp-
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Duskfang swung his broad head around to look at Snowflower as she announced her leaving. He padded closely after her, his tail drooping sadly. They had many many a friend and even pups had been murderously slaughtered. This was one battle that would stay with him forever.

-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Stormtussle padded on top of the large lookout area, not bothering to hide his position as he wasn't on a patrol. It was a clear day out and the sun was shinning brightly in the sky. New leaf was arriving. A smile spread across his lips as he waited for Breeze, shuffling on his paws like a puppy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:41 pm

She ran up to the warrior. "Why did you say again before we left camp? You seemed suspicious?" The dog looked at him. He was so kind to her.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Stormtussle smirked and gave her a wirily grin. "Let's just say I'm not the safest wolf in the Clan and my brother has usually been forced to pupsit me on more than one occasion." With that said, the male flicked his tail as he jumped off of the rock and used his sniffer to try and locate some sort of prey for him to hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:50 pm

She saw Stormtussle go down. She jump from one rock to the next with ease. She then smelt a dove, She got a running start jumped really high and caught it killing it. She looked at the male,"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 pm

His ears twitched. "Not bad," he stated with a small grin. The sudden scent of a rabbit caught his nose. He flicked his tail towards the she-dog in warning to keep silent as he looked for the small animal. He quickly spotted it, though, in the short grass about ten fox lengths away. Slowly and carefully, the male crept closer to the unsuspecting and feeding cottontail. As he grew closer, the rabbit became more aware of his presence and tensed up, its smaller muscles bunched as its ears flicked and its nose twitched. Knowing that the creature would smell him any moment and take off running, Stormtussle leapt at it, catching it off guard. But the rabbit wasn't a slow creature and it took off with the male's muzzle just catching its foot, splattering blood across his white snout and the grass below. A whining noise filled the air as the brute quickly put the animal out of its misery, not wanting to see it suffer through the pain he had caused it.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/10Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/100Outlook Rock - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:50 am

Jasmine padded into the area. She saw breeze and smiled. "Hey Breeze!"she greeted. "I thought you ran off somewhere."she smiled. Jasmine greeted the male with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlook Rock
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: