Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Outlook Rock - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Outlook Rock

Go down 
+20
Okamiamaterasu
Rosepaw
Spottedheart
Thistlepaw
Frost
Bluespirit
Isenfire
Jaggedclaw
Brokenglare
Tallfeather
Smokedeath
Duskshadow
Darkblaze
Jadefeather
Heatherstar
Duskfang
Snowstar
Snakepaw
Direstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

Outlook Rock

This area consists of a huge rock, which is used by the members of WindClan to check for incoming dangers. Be careful though, as you too can be seen.

Ordinary prey is found here, such as rabbits and mice. The occasional deer may also come by. Deer are a great catch, so this place is perfect for training apprentices or hunting for the Clan.

You can access Outlook Rock from the tunnels.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 am

Stormtussle looked up from his bloody prey to smile at the new comer, another dog joining the Clan, mindful of his red covered snout. "Sorry," he said with an awkward shuffle of the feet, "Didn't mean to steal her away from camp like that. Breeze was just getting restless back there and asked if I could show her around." He licked his snout after he spoke, trying to get most of the red stain out if his white fur.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/10Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 am

"That's just her."she chuckled. The dog smiled. "I'm Jasmine."said the dog. She stood to her feet, the size almost of a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 am

"Stormtussle," he said with a grin. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Jasmine. I am guessing that you're joining WindClan, correct? Why did you decide to join?" The brute shifted until he was sitin down behind his prey and giving the she-dog all his attention.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1/10Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am

"I have already joined. Heatherstar accepted me and Sky already."she smiled. The dog looked to the male with a tilted head. "Is there something that interests you in me?"she asks. The female dog chuckled. No male had been interested in her other than Chico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 am

Breeze saw Jasmine. She ran and jumped at her. "Jasmine! Rawr I am a warrior!" The dog pretend to bat at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 am

Stormtussle rose a brow at the dog. "Everyone is interesting to me," he said with a smile. "Congradulations on becoming a part of the Clan." The brute watched as Breeze jumped and batted at Jasmine. He tilted his head to the side and his ears flicked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 am

"I have know Jasmine since I was a pup. I am a dog now though!" The dog looked at Stormtussle."What is wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/10Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 am

Jasmine smiled. She felt the lavradors weight and laughed. "Rawr! I'm a badger."she chuckled. The female smiled softly. This isn't something you'll see her do, playing.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 am

The warrior shook his head. "It is nothing." He gave Breeze a reassuring smile, "It just makes me smile to see a young canine so eager to become a warrior." Stormtussle laid down next to his kill and nuzzled it.

Last edited by Stormtussle on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Breeze giggled at Stormtussle. "How did you get the name stormtussle? It is an interesting name. I hope I am named Breezesoul. It best fits my passed." The dog looked at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Stormtussle smirked at the yellow lab, "I believe Heatherstar thought it best fit my personality." His ears flicked backwards towards where the WindClan camp resided. He had a feeling that they should head back for the rest of the ceremony and wait for Heatherstar or Snowflower to take the new members around the territory. "We should head back to camp for now. Come back out later." And with that he picked up his rabbit and made his way back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

"Ok lets go!" The dog grabbed her bird. She jumped from rock to tock swiftly. When she made it to the top she looked back. Then she bolted.

camp
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/10Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 am

Brokenglare walked calmly in. She looked around and felt the wind breeze through her pelt. "I knew it, the blood is gone now..." She spoke quiet. She got a good view of the rocks in the sun, making them so beautiful with the landscape in the backround. "This place is just as beautiful as I imagined...", She mumbled.
She padded up on the rocks and got a good view of the big forest in the horizon. All the snow had almost melted, and some few flowers had begun to grow, the sun was shining and the sky was clear and blue. She loved the sight of it.

------------------------------------------

Brokenglare turned her gaze towards camp. I'll better return now..., the female thought. She turned around and started to walk. The Outlook Rock was beutiful, and she loved it. Still, the leader might have important things to say, like orders and ceremonies. She walked on faster.

~Windclan Camp~

-------------------------------------------

Brokenglare ran in, her eyes tearwet after all that had happened lately. She padded quickly to her regular spot on the rocks, the spot where you can get a good look at the landscape. She sat down and tried finding a solution. "The leader of Sunclan is dead, Heatherstar has freaked out, what am I supposed to do?", she mumbled and thought desperately. Her head was all empty and she just wanted to forget this whole day, but no rewind button exists for life. She curled up to sleep, she just wanted to sleep and let the world pass on. As she curled up, a small tear hit the ground.

---------------------------------------------

Brokenglare waked up from an unexpected sleep. She felt calmer than she did before falling asleep. She sat up and looked at the sky, she hadn't slept for long. Did I fall asleep? I must have been very tired, she thought. She stood up on all four legs and shaked the sleepiness out of her fur. I'll better get back to camp..., the warrior thought and walked towards camp.

~Windclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Cottontail

Cottontail

Crystals : 26

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Cottontail padded into the Outlook Rock terrain of the territory, her tail swishing loosely behind her. Everything seemed quiet and calm around her, urging the fae to make trouble. But what was the point of making her own trouble when trouble was coming to her. The words that she had left with Raggedfur would no doubt cause the brute to come and chase after her. He was so easy to manipulate with her words as long as Stormtussle was included in any of the sentence fragments. Cottontail swore that if she just mentioned the light grey male's name in a bypassing statement Raggedfur would jump her. Gosh that moron was protective of his baby brother. With a shrug of her lanky shoulders, Cottontail hopped from her spot on the skirt of the landmark over to the bed of Outlook Rock. Humming to herself, she used the same motion to get to the top. Her hops came closer to the edge with each spring in her step. At one moment one of her paws did slip, breaking the sole of her pad a bit. The tattered cut was bleeding slowly, the red substance oozing out for almost a minute before beginning to clot. Cottontail let out a scoff and licked the petit wound, breaking the clot and making more blood seep through the opening. The fae placed her paw down, relishing in the tingle that went up her leg, and sat down at the top of the rock.

Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Raggedfur's rage had not quelled in the slightest on his journey to Outlook Rock; in fact, it had only heighten the longer he traveled. Cottontail's scent burning hot and infuriating against his muzzle, Raggedfur had tracked the source of his fury to the collection of sharp and tumultuous rocks on the outskirts of Windclan territory. His pelt itched as he replayed the insults and taunts she'd so carelessly thrown at him at camp, and his claws practically envisioned the all-too-familiar feeling of ripping and tearing into flesh. Raggedfur didn't know if he'd ever been so angry. His brother had gotten on his nerve pleanty of times, and Raggedfur had scrapped with members of his own clan more times than he could count, but none of that amounted to now. Cottontail had nerve, Raggedfur could give her that, but it was stupid nerve. She was manipulative, sly, had a tongue so silver it could charm and ensnare any wolf she so selected - Raggedfur, though, was totally shieled from such clever tricks. He'd always been a wolf who's actions spoke louder than words, always the wolf to result to more primitive methods of working things out, and Cottontail was about to find that out. She was an idiot, insulting him and his family the way she had. Who did she think she was? He was Raggedfur.

Raggedfur's broad head swung back and forth as he stepped into the boundaries of the territory, nose quivering violently as he scanned the proximity for the dusty white pelt of Cottontail. The large male had to hold himself back from instantly springing at the female as he detected her white pelt climbing a tumble of rocks - instead, he took a step forward towards the edge of the large landmark, his eyes slitting in barely supressed fury. His claws tapped an impatient jitter against the edge of the cold hard stone, and he stared in slightly quenched bloodlust as he observed the trail of crimson following Cottontail, evidence to a shallow cut on one of her paw pads. Not enough blood, Raggedfur decided grimly - he'd much rather have a whole crimson deluge spilling through his broad jaws as he crushed the slim bones of Cottontail's undersized figure.
    "Hey!" Raggedfur called out, his voice a ringing snarl that echoed against the tall, broad rocks. "Why you on the rocks for, she-wolf filth? Runnin' from a battle you know you ain't gonna win?"
Back to top Go down
Cottontail

Cottontail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Cottontail looked down to Raggedfur, the shadowed male just having entered the scene. She was slowly rubbing her bleeding pad across the rocky surface, agonizing the pain slowly until it was tenfold and started to go numb. Her foreleg was tingling with a sort of pleasure-pain from the shallow cut and really, couldn't a girl ask for more? But Cottontail would much rather have the blood on her furred friend down below. "Hello to you as well!" she called back, a cunning grin slipping onto her face. This petty little fight of theirs was long overdue. If Cottontail would be perfectly honest with herself, she and Raggedfur had been subtlety feuding since they were pups. They had always gotten into arguments and tussles, and then during training they would always "accidentally" claw one another's fur off. It had always been like that between the two wolves and probably always would be, no matter what truce any other animal tried to make them accept. "Why Ragdoll, the better sighting I can have on you! Taking in all that buff takes a lot of eyesight you know." Her eyes squinted down at him teasingly. "And I'm not running from anything."

The she-wolf smoothly jumped from her perched spot on the rock and onto the dirt below, landing just meters away from Raggedfur. At the somewhat safe distance - she was cocky, but not some idiot - she began to circle him. Her light fur was twitching against her skin, urging her to just get everything over with, but she wanted to play. Her eyes roamed Raggedfur's figure carefully, calculating. Brown orbs zeroed in on his tense muscles and body stance, moving then to his breathing. It was rapid, more so than when he usually fought. Good, she was getting to him. Trailing her eyes up, Cottontail noticed that his ears were somewhat pulled back but straining to be erect. They seemed to be swiveling to follow her as she walked. As the fae passed Raggedfur's face she glanced at his eyes. They were stoned and cold, fierce and unholy. She realized with a pleasurable jolt that because of her his trust field had gone back down. Any progress the male had made had dwindled. "You're too tense, baby," she cooed. "Not liking me doesn't really have to make you lose all your trust in the world of females, does it? Just think of poor Okamiamaterasu and how she would feel. But you would choose your brother over anyone any day, would't you? Because he's worth something to you." Cottontail took a step forward and rubbed her side against Raggedfur's, quick as a snake to get the action in and get herself out of the firing range but not passing up the opportunity to flick his black nose with the tip of her tail. "But don't you think some girls just wanna mean something to you? That they want to be that worth?" She slithered away and out of his reach before he could react, her devilish grin firmly in place.

Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Raggedfur's eyes narrowed as Cottontail turned to reply to his venom-filled words. The fact that her tone was so cool and docile only further infuriated him, made him press his paws even tighter against the ground as a fresh wave of cold rage swept over him. Raggedfur knew he doing exactly what he shouldnt be by giving Cottontail a reaction, but he could hold back the fierce temper that nagged at his insides. It was no secret that he and the she-wolf had had this battle impending for months, maybe even years - with their two personalities, it was inevitable. They'd grown up together, but unlike Raggedfur and Stormtussle's relationship, he and Cottontail had only drifted farther and farther apart as puphood expired. It seemed that Raggedfur was the only wolf to see past the coy she-wolf's determined and happy-go-lucky atitude, the only wolf that was more than eager to destroy the sadistic and brutal she-wolf for once and for all. They'd lived and served Windclan together on borderline hatred, and now Raggedfur could confirm that said hatred was one hundred percent real and authenticated. Flexing his blunt claws against the cold stone ground, Raggedfur envisioned the surface beneath him as Cottontail's flesh, ignoring her glittering, calculating gaze as it swept over his tensed form with obvious intelligence.

Raggedfur's ears swiveled to erect attention as Cottontail sprung down from her rocky perch, landing a few pawsteps away with a graceful thump. His eyes, already brimming and smoldering in unsupressed fury, seemed to inflame and ignite even further as Cottontail continued speaking, her silvery words and manipulative tone falling deaf on his ears. Had it been any other wolf, Raggedfur would have already sprung and bowled them over, but Raggedfur found himself unable to make himself stop the deluge of words that poured from her mouth in a mixture of curiosity and disbelief. Her mention of Okami stirred a deep sense of protective affection inside of Raggedfur, and he momentarily blocked out Cottontail's voice as confusion crested over him. He'd never felt such a strong, intense sensation for any wolf except for Stormtussle, and though Raggedfur could inwardly admit that he was developing something with Okami, would he really go so far to put the she-wolf in front of his brother? His brow furrowed at the thought, and Raggedfur found his guard lowering for a second as he completely dismissed the sly she-wolf slinking around him. It was almost as if a sense of betrayal had bloomed inside his chest - what kind of brother was he, chasing after she-wolves before he saw to the needs of his only surviving kin?

Raggedfur shook the thoughts away, confused thoughts dissipating from his mind as he steeled himself and vowed he'd take care of things later. He had more pressing matters to deal with, like the she-wolf that still circled him, manipulative words flowing from her mouth as easily as they came. He instinctively flinched away as Cottontail darted forward and pressed herself against his flank, her white pelt mishmashing with his in a pattern of completely contrasting colors. A growl erupting deep in his chest and a snarl beginning to twist his muzzle, Raggedfur jerked away from the tail that flicked towards his muzzle, evading the touch but still set off by the previous contact. His ears flattened against his broad skull in sheer rage and his paws began to tense in the tantalizing beginnings of a offensive position. Raggedfur felt as if he was being held back by the thiniest of threads.
    "You flatter yourself too much," The large male spat out, venom lacing every syllable of his words. "You ain't worth hatin' no one over. You ain't worth nothin', come to think about it."
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:09 pm

Okamiamaterasu walked up silently, like a ghost almost she obsevered the two with dark cold black eyes. They were not dead with depression this time suprisingly they were dark and cold with rage. However she hid her emotions changing her bodys stance till it was passive once more. She watched from afar, perfectly ready to tear her sharp white fangs into the femmes pelt. She knew not what the warrior had said but she knew that whatever she had said was cutting Raggedfur deep.
Back to top Go down
Cottontail

Cottontail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Cottontail's tail lashed back and forth, her lips drawn back in a low snarl. The brute's words had unconsciously cut rather close to her iced heart, making her freeze up for a moment. She never let anyone in that close, so why was Raggedfur, the moronic creature, getting there? Her mind immediately flashed to when she was a young pup and had found the black but and his scrawny brother near the camp. She had wandered outside to explore when she had discovered them. The three had been close for a few days before Raggedfur became closed off and overprotective of Stormtussle.

A frustrated huff passed through Cottontail's body, her muscles relaxing all at once before tensing. She sprang at Raggedfur, her back legs tucked into her belly as she slithered under the male. Her front right leg lashed out in attempt to claw at his softer stomach.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/10Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Outlook Rock - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Outlook Rock - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 am

Brokenglare walked over to a spot of the Outlook rocks away from the other Wolves, just far enough away to avoid being seen. She sat down with an even more empty look than before. Heatherstar was gone, and she couldn't do anything about it. She let out a desperate sigh. The female let her gaze hit an old tree not too far away. "This is enough Starclan, you took Direstar away, and now you took away our beloved leader! I'll just unleash my rage!", she shouted at the tree as she stormed against it, leaving some small cracks in the bark of it. She shaked her fur crazily, making it look all thorny and ruffled up, and let her eyes glare horrifying at it, letting her demon-look talent be used for the first time. She rushed against it again and cracked up a lot of the bark on the tree. The female backed a little bit off due exchaustion and looked at the now very ugly and crushed bark of the tree. She breathed heavily and let herself fall down on the ground, letting some small tears flow down. It turned into minor crying after a little. She kept crying, not thinking about that the other Wolves might have heard her shouting.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:37 pm

A string of thunderous growls exploded from Raggedfur's throat as Cottontail finally took the initiative and made the first combatant move. Though Raggedfur was much larger and physically stronger, his size made him slower and he was only able to half-dodge the blow that Cottontail aimed to his stomach. Though it didn't break the skin, her claws left burning imprints that Raggedfur was sure would transition to mighty bruises come morning. Immune to the pain in the physical rage that always overtook him when it came to fighting, Raggedfur crouched low to the ground, eyes narrowing as he quickly calculated his next move. Just as he was about to spring, however, he was interrupted by the sound of a new wolf crashing through the undergrowth, audiably sobs and grief stricken words ripping from their throat. As much as he wanted to flay every hair from Cottontail's pelt, Raggedfur was no idiot - almost immediately he sensed the stiffling cloud of distress and gloom that had settled over the area. Something had happened to Windclan - and by that, something very may well have happened to Stormtussle...or Okami. He couldn't spend his time fighting worthless she wolves; Raggedfur had his family to attend to. "We'll finish this later," He spat venemously at Cottontail, then whirled on his heel and raced back to camp, apprehension burning in his belly as strong as the gashes that had raked his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Okami watched brokenglare stomp up and flicked her ears back almost fearfully, judging from the look of pain on the gray females face something terrible had happened. She looked up at the fullmoon and felt her heart sink, it had been a moon since the bullet had torn through her flesh. yet it felt like a life time agoOh starclan no, somethings happened the she wolf thought to herself, she noticed Raggedfur stop associating with Cottontail and dart to camp. a small huff escaped from her jaws before she trotted after him.

Table Image Credit Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:47 am

Brokenglare opened her tear-filled eyes, which still was covered in pain and rage, up slowly. I wonder how this world will go on... I can't imagine how Windclan will be without Heatherstar around..., she thought exchausted. Who am I going to take orders from? Who am I going to fight in the name of? Who will be my idol now?, she continued thinking. She weakly stood, but let out a small whimper as her paws bleeded due rushing into the tree too hard. Who will be...my star?, she thought as another tear fell from her eye. The female walked weakly towards the camp, With her fur still all ruffled up and thorny, and her eyes still filled with wrath.

~Windclan camp~

-----------------------------------------------------

Brokenglare padded up on the rock swiftly and looked at the landscape for a bit. She turned her head to the ground, and just as she thought, there was only tiny amount of the bloodspill left, covered in sand and dust which had gathered as time went by. The rocks were peaceful and quiet, the loudest sound being the wind blowing through her fur. She leapt down from the tallest rock and looked at the old tree. It still had deep cuts and cracks from her attack on it. Brokenglare relaxed her body and and stretched out, she then got over to a bush not so far away from the tree. She walked backwards away from it and stood in a defensive pose, the gone over to hostile and jumped straight at the tree, lasting in a powerful tackle. She then jumped swiftly back to the spot where she stood before tackling it. If I am to protect my clan, then I must be able to fight better than this!, she thought. She leapt off swiftly and performed a successful Half-Turn Belly Rake on the bush, resulting in ripping many leaves off it. She then sprinted over to the other side of the bush. She focused her weight on her front paws and attempted to do a Back Kick, but lost her balance for a brief second, resulting in tripping herself. She got up again quickly and got back in her defensive pose, glaring intimidating at the bush.
-------------------------------------------------------

Brokenglare walked over to the side slowly while glaring at the bush just like it was an opponent, ready to strike at anytime. She then stormed straight at the bush, succesfully hitting with a Front Paw Blow, then landing swiftly on the other side of the bush. She then leapt at it again, aiming a Forepaw Slash to the side of it. She landed on the ground again and looked behind her, taking noticd to how several twigs and a lot of leaves had fallen off the plant. "This wasn't too hard, but I should train more on the Back Kick...", she mumbled. She walked over to the old tree a readied herself to attack. "A wolf wouldn't be that weak, though.", she said and lashed a quick kick at the tree, then repeating it some couple of times.
(Wow, Broken is a danger to all plants at the Outlook rock .-.)
---------------------------------------------------------

Brokenglare stopped kicking the tree and jumped back quickly. She then stood there for a brief moment before sprinting around the tree, stopping at the other side of it. She then kicked it powerfully. Then repeating it again. "Just a little more, and I think I got it in place...", she mumbled. Brokenglare focused her power into her back legs and leapt off, hitting with a powerful Forepaw Slash on the tree, cutting off a low branch, but falling into some bushes behind as a result afterwards. As thorns were in the bush, she ran out again few moments later. After getting some couple of thorns out of her fur, she looked at the place, chuckling silently after seeing what had happened to all the nearby plants, as they were all ripped up and broken. "My, my, what damage I did, this must be why I was named Brokenpup in the first place...", she giggled. Being sure of her fighting moves improvement, she readied herself for the walk back to the camp. She then ran off.

~Windclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outlook Rock   Outlook Rock - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outlook Rock
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: