Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+32
Swiftstreak
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Fullpup
Caprina.
Lunalight
Hawk
Brightstorm
Oakthorn
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Nightfall
Rowanpup
Lightdawn
Heatherstar
Mistypaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Shadowpup.
Squirrelpup
Snakepup.
Dustypup
ShadowFang
Lightningflash
Moonlightmelody
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
StarClan
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill,get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

ShadowClan camp is surrounded by prickly brambles and bushes and hidden in a well-concealed hollow. There are constant patrols sent out and the camp and borders are fiercely guarded. There is a small, always guarded path leading to and into the camp. The leader's den is located underneath a large oak tree. You must gain entrance and not enter the den without permission. Near the edge of the clearing of camp there is a large, smooth boulder used for meetings and announcements. Right next to that boulder, there is a smaller rock. Underneath this rock is a cave where the Medicine Wolf resides. Sick and injured Clan members visit and get aid there. The warrior's den is located underneath bramble bushes and is lined with moss and pine needles. There is also another thorn bush. This is the nursery where new born pups and their mothers live until the pups have grown.

Despite the fact that RiverClan and ShadowClan had combined, both camps are still used frequently by each Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:13 am

Nodding to shadestar,he felt sad. He thought he would be happier. Shadow and oak are gone. And he was going ot be an apprentice. Even shade gave him a complement! He felt sad though. He looked at luna,and quietly padded back to the nursury. He watched the camp outside with big red eye. Since that thunderclanner came he had a new anger in his heart. Changing his eyes. He was growing. Pups lost their eye color when they got older. "Well,i'll still look weird." He chuckled silently at the remark. He then looked at the entrance,as a soft breeze blew oak and shadow's scent towards him. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 am

Luna returned in the nurcery. She sat down in her nest and looked at Blue. He sure was sad about Oak and Shadow. She stayed put for few more minutes then got up and got near Blue. "He do you want to go for a walk with me. We will sneak out unnoticed." She tilted her head a bit waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:08 am

Looking at luna nervously he replied. "Well,i don't know. I mean,shades going to be angry if he finds us. Then again he will make us wait to be apprentices." He shook his head slightly,but saw in Luna's eyes that she wanted to get some fresh air. He then shook his head and stood up. "But all in all. Lets go. But you have to find the way to sneak out." He chuckled sightly at the thought,then he walked up to luna.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 am

Blue was worried that Shadestar will find out but he agreed. "Don't worry I have my ways. Lets go to the Burnt Sycamore first." She got out of the nurcery and immediately hid in few bushes. She had found one tiny path days ago and she planned to use it. She looked behind herself making sure that Blue is following. Soon they were out of the camp, unnoticed of course.

~Burnt Sycamore~
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Shadestar nodded once to show he had indeed heard what Lightdawn had told him. Sitting down, he watched the two wolves leave for the Moonstone and hoped to himself that they had a safe trip. The leader had a lot on his mind now ever since the incident with the old pups. He looked around for his Deputy, Nightfeather, for he wished to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Nightfeather's ears perked as she heard her name being called. She looked around for Shadestar, and, upon seeing him, walked over to the ShadowClan leader. No doubt he wanted something, probably something related to the pups. The female didn't say anything to him, just waited for him to tell her what he needed of her.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Shadestar nodded at Nightfeather as she approached. "First I would like to voice my concerns. ShadowClan is a small Clan, we are not as big as the others and we've already lost two more potential warriors. I'm not sure how well ShadowClan will last through leaf-bare and how well we will be able to stand up against other Clans in battle.. I fear for the future of our great Clan. We are strong, but only as strong as our weakest members." he said quietly, only speaking to her. His golden eyes flicked around the clearing to look for eavesdroppers. This had been a concern for Shadestar, for even though he did seem to have a cold-hearted reputation, his Clan was the only thing he really had or cared for. It was important to at least voice his fears to his Deputy and hear how she would respond.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Nightfeather listened closely to Shadestar. He was right, ShadowClan was a small Clan even though it was obviously the superior one. She also noticed how he looked around the camp, in case of eavesdroppers. "Perhaps it would be better if we discussed this somewhere private?" she suggested. She didn't want the other Clan members to worry about the future of the Clan, and even if one person heard, the whole Clan will hear soon. News always travelled quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Shadestar nodded. "That would be for the best." he replied, looking at the entrance of ShadowClan camp and then to the pups and apprentices den to see if any pesky wolves would be emerging. Leading the way, he entered the leader's den and sat down. Waiting for Nightfeather, he said, "What would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Nightfeather followed Shadestar into the leader's den and sat down as well. "Honestly, I don't know. I share your concerns, but I don't know what we could possibly do. It's not like we could take pups from other Clans, ThunderClan has tried to do that with us and look how it turned out," she said. What other options were there? "Do you have any ideas?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm

"Stealing pups is probably the worst idea." Shadestar stated. "It would only cause war between Clans and we can't afford that right now, especially with the close call with ThunderClan earlier." The leader fell into silence for a moment, pondering their predicament. "There is one thing we could do..." he said. "It's been done before, but it has never worked out and is probably a last resort. But otherwise I think we're all out of options." He leaned forward and whispered into Nightfeather's ear, telling her of the 'last resort'. Now moving back, he waited, once more in silence, for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 pm

Nightfeather blinked in surprise as she heard of Shadestar's "last resort". Was he serious? She wanted to believe that he was not, but Shadestar wouldn't joke about things such as this. She considered the idea for a moment before responding. "Well, it's certainly not an ideal approach, but I think you're right. We don't really have any other options.."
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 pm

The surprise on her face was one Shadestar expected. His last resort was definitely a suggestion she probably was not expecting. Most would think that the leader would consider stealing pups before doing his final idea. "Let's keep this quiet." the leader said softly, his golden eyes completely serious. "Our options are limited, and if this is the path we're taking I don't want to mess it up. If we do decide to do this.. I think the next Gathering would be an ideal time, or perhaps we could do it before the Gathering and speak to them about it?" He sighed, realizing how far he was willing to go. This was truly ridiculous. It could never work or be approved, could it?
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Nightfeather nodded. She couldn't imagine the reaction from the rest of ShadowClan if this got out, and she didn't want to. "I think we should discuss it with them before the Gathering, if possible. It sounds like the better option, though we'll still have to be careful with it." The female was worried, but all the same she knew it was probably their only option. She hoped everything would work out, but she didn't want to think of what would happen if it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Looking at luna,he trailed next to her. He felt the crust ground,crunch under his paws. He looked at caight a glimpse of shadestar before disappearing out of the tunnel. He turned one last time,and treaded lightly.

-burnt sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Before Blue and Luna get back in the camp she entered unnoticed and looked around. There was no one outside. Most of the wolves were in the dens. She gave Blue a signal and tried to hide any sign of movement. The luck was on their side and no one noticed them.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Lightningflash stayed hidden in the shadows, simply watching her clanmates interacting. She noticed Nightfeather and Shadestar speaking quietly before they went somewhere more private. She tilted her head slightly. /Judging by their worried looks, I'll say those two pups leaving must be what they are worried about./ she glanced around. /Makes sense since our clan is smaller than the others./ she thought. The black female's jaws split as she yawned boredly. Her ears swiveled like radars, catching every sound. Lightning stood and made a move to leave the camp for a few moments when suddenly she spotted a slight movement. Lightning snorted, staring at the spot. Then the fea shook her head and stretched. /I must be more tired than I thought. There's nothing there./ She thought she had seen something over there but when she had looked, nothing could be seen.

The warrior made her way around camp, smelling her clanmates and easily telling here everyone was. Then she found herself by the nursery. Something was off though. She sniffed a little and realized Bluepup and Lunapup were not in the nursery. Their scent was recent and in the camp however so she decided not to make a deal about it. So Lightning simply padded toward the camp enterance, settling down in a shadowed spot to lie down and relax.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Nodding to her,he saw her enter camp,unnoticed. She began talking to some wolves. He then saw lightlingflash look around carefully. Oh no. Thats a problem. He then looked at luna,and gave her a grunt. He then nodded towards lightlingflash.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 am

Luna heard Bluepup. She turned around and saw Lightningflash. Ahhh how did I not notice her? she asked herself. She ran to Blue and whispered in his ear. "Sorry I did not notice Lightningflash. Where is the fawn?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:03 pm

He nodded to some brush. "I hid it so no one could see it",he whispered to luna. He then glanced at lightningflash. He saw him glance around carefully. He bit his lip. "Go distract him. I will bring it once thats done."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Silentpaw lay on the frosty ground and yawned. He watched Shadestar and Nightfeather talk but could not hear what they were discussing nor see them very well in the mist. He padded towards Lightningflash and sat next to her, looking in the nursery and not seeing the two pups known as Bluepup and Lunapup. He licked his paw and watched around for any movement behind shrubs or trees. He padded into the nursery and climbed up the tree him, Ravenpaw and Mistypaw would climb. He sat there quietly.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm

He then saw silent climb the tree. He nodded towards him. "Now try and distract the two. It might be hard,bu i know you can do it." He grinned. "Go get them."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Blue told Luna that he his the fawn. Now she had to distract Lightningflash. She saw Silentpaw over a tree. Oh how am I going to distract them now? she asked herself. She appeared infront og Lightning and lagged tail playfully, making her look only at her, so Blue can get the fawn in. It was important no one to notice Blue so Luna made big efforts to help him.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Lightning spotted Lunapup waggling her tail playfully. She rolled her eyes and looked at the little pup. "Ah, little Lunapup. Hm, want to play?" She asked. Then a dark gleam appeared in her eyes. "Then why don't you go prance around with your friend Bluepup. I saw you hanging out earlier. I would have expected you to play with him rather than try to start play with me. That leads me to think of only one other thing." She said, sitting up and looking toward where she had heard sounds. /These pups surely don't know who they are trying to trick./ She looked back at Luna. "I can see it in your eyes, Luna." She bent to whisper to the female. "Where's Bluepup? I happen to know he is not in the nursery."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Looking at luna,he pinned his ears. He then glanced at the two. He bit his lip. He then saw silent glance around. What now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next