Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 10 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 10 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tanya

Tanya

Crystals : 30

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Tanya entered the dog park cautiously, she was wondering if strays were even allowed in there. She glanced around at the others dogs in the park, then looked around, seeing no Longpaws coming her way. The female husky then walked past the dogs to the fountain and drank from it. Why am I so anti-social? I should have friends, not be by myself, but nobody will probably like me, the black husky thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Jasper yawned tiredly, beginning to feel more comfortable being at the park. There didn't seem to be many dogs around, and he began to wonder where Tourmaline might have gone. The city wasn't that big, or was it? He hadn't explored every single area of it, but he was certain Tourmaline couldn't be far. Unless she had been taken to the pound, he was sure she was somewhere nearby. What about the forest? Perhaps she had gone there? Tourmaline doesn't like the Clans... I don't know if she'd want to join one of those wolf packs. He thought to himself, before he caught the scent of another dog. The Australian Cattle Dog looked up in alarm, his ears pinned back as his brown eyes glanced around. The dog was a husky, and she had walked over towards the fountain after looking around. Hesitating for a moment, Jasper glanced towards the other dog. "Um, h-hi; I'm Jasper." The silvery-blue dog said, deciding it would be better to introduce himself than to worry whether or not the other dog was friendly.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 am

The female husky raised her head as she heard a voice call to her. She glanced at the Australian Cattle Dog with her ears alert. "Hi Jasper, I'm Tanya." she says shyly, wondering what his reaction will be. Her tail wagged three times behind her, knowing that this was the first dog to notice her around.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Jasper nodded slightly as the other dog introduced herself as Tanya. She didn't seem to be mean, and hadn't growled in response to him. Perhaps she could be friendly. The silvery-blue dog thought to himself. "It's... nice to meet you, Tanya." Jasper replied after a few moments, his voice hesitating slightly; he wasn't that used to speaking to other dogs. "I was just looking around for my sister... if this park is your territory, though," He said, motioning with a paw at the grassy clearing, "then I could leave; I'm sorry if I was any trouble" Jasper added in his slightly quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:12 pm

"Oh no, not at all. I'm new to Hartford, so I'm kind of letting my curiosity get me into trouble," she chuckled softly then smiled a little. "So far, I've been chased by two dogcatchers, so I'm kind of trying to find a place where I don't have to look behind my back every 5 seconds." she grins at her little joke. Her tail wags behind her and her brown eyes twinkle with wonder at the Australian Cattle Dog. "I can help you look for your sister if you want." she adds then looks at him nervously with a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:58 am

Jasper nodded as Tanya spoke at first, hearing her next statement about dogcatchers. "I know what you mean; the dog catchers actually caught me, a few months ago. I managed to escape; though believe me, you don't want to be caught." The cattle dog said, managing a slight smile. Upon hearing Tanya's next words, he was a bit surprised. "Really? You'd do that?" Jasper started, before continuing. "Thank you; if you'd like to help me you could, but I wouldn't want my search to be too troublesome to you." He added.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:03 pm

"Oh, please. You, trouble? I've escaped from the pound by myself, I think I can handle a search party with you." she says sarcastically. Her dark brown eyes twinkle with interest while looking at the Australian Cattle Dog. "By the way, I like you. Maybe we'll be a pretty good team." she adds happily. Her tail wagging madly behind herself, ears alert for any sign of suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm

Jasper nodded slightly as Tanya began to speak; he blinked as she mentioned that she'd also been to the pound. He wondered just how many dogs the dogcatchers had caught; there had been several different dogs when he'd been taken there. He glanced around the park, worrying that there may be a dogcatcher nearby, before looking back to Tanya. There shouldn't be that many dogcatchers around here; they usually stay around the town, where there are more stray dogs. He told himself, before hearing the husky speak. "You seem friendly, as well; I hope so, and I hope we'll be able to find my sister." Jasper added; he was slightly surprised that Tanya hadn't been mean or rude to him, as most dogs he met in the town hadn't been that friendly. He was glad that she had agreed to help him find Tourmaline, and he hoped that his sister wasn't too far. "Thanks for helping; from what I know, I last saw my sister was at the shopping district before I was captured, and taken to the pound. We were on our way to this one farm, and a few months ago, we had gone into the forest to see what was there." Jasper said; he didn't think Tourmaline would enter the forest, though. She seemed to dislike the Clans, so perhaps she had gone to the farm instead.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:55 pm

"I think I saw another one of your breed, brownish one. I think she was heading towards the farm, but I wouldn't be too sure." she says. "I am friendly, but the pound is trying something to make us dogs listen. They tried to turn me into a fighting dog, so I can take part in dog fights. I escaped because fighting is not what I'm good at, and I don't fight just because I'm being told to." she adds while baring her fangs while thinking of those Two-leggeds. Her brown eyes twinkled with anger, a low growl was coming from her throat, but she corrected herself by shaking her head furiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: