Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Life of a Flower 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Life of a Flower

Go down 
+3
Hawk
Nightfeather
Flower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

Flower

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue0/0The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue0/0The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Life of a Flower Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

WolfQuest Username (if none, N/A):
Not Applicable...

----

Dog Breed:
Alaskan Malamute

Eye Color:
Blue? I have a neighbor new door with an Alaskan Malamute that has blue eyes. So I assume it's realistic

Build (Large, Medium, Small):
Large

Stray Dog or Pet:
Pet/Stray.... more of a loner who has an owner that lets them wander

Current Residence:
Cecil Boulevard, likes hanging around the Dumps

Personality:
A bit on the bi-polar end, but more of distinct personalities she switches between. She is kind and nice, very seducing and sweet at times. but other then that, she is a lean, mean killing machine. She has a dark and a light side, like a Flower.

Strengths:
Running
Fighting

Weaknesses:
Hunting
Herbs
Living by herself

Running
Trying to live by herself

Dislikes:
Swimming
Love
Herbs
hunting

Mate:
Not Applicable

Pups:
Not Applicable

History:
She was born up in harsh Alaska to a mother of 5. Her mother was on a sled dog team that won the Ididorod in 2005. 3 Years later she had pups and Flower was sold at the nimble age of 2 to her current owner.

Reference:

None, will find later.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue44/30The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue61/100The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:02 am

Welcome to TFC, Flower!
And yes, blue eyes in Alaskan Malamutes is realistic~
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks Nightfeather! I saw this place a while back. Then I saw house dogs and knew I had to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue14/30The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue20/100The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:15 am

Hey welcome,finally another house dog,good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue14/10The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue100/100The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:55 pm

welcome flower! very nice bio!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue24/10The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue20/100The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Welcome Flower! I love how your charri is slightly bi-polar xD it's such a fun thing to role play. Anyways, enjoy yourself! And perhaps now that there's another house dog, we might not have to delete them, if it starts catching on.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Crystals : 48

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Welcome Flower! Glad there is someone with whom I can role play with now x3
Back to top Go down
Flower

Flower

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

THANK YOU ALL! I'm excited too Dusk! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue20/30The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
The Life of a Flower Left_bar_bleue85/100The Life of a Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay!! Glad to see Dusk has another House-dog to chat with!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Flower   The Life of a Flower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Flower
Page 1 of 1