Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & WindClan

Go down 
+59
Sunblaze
Bluespirit
Leafpaw
Bane
Amberleaf
Ottersky
Crystalheart
Aurorapaw
Scarletsoul
Hurricanefang
Tigerfern
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Yuri
Duke
Graywind
Blazestorm
Reddust
Moonshadow
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Nightshade
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Okamiamaterasu
Nightowl
Feathersoul
Thunderpaw
Emberfeather
Amber
Frost
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Jadefeather
Duskfang
Icefrost
Falconwing
Firestar
Dusktail
Brightstorm
Direstar
Darkdeath
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Heatherstar
Swiftstreak
Shadewhisper
Russetstar
Dovepaw
Dawnwish
Phoenixstar
Snowstar
Skyfeather
Tallfeather
Ivyfrost
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Shadestar
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and WindClan
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Swiftstreak chuckled a little and looked at heatherpaw."it was really good I enjoyed becoming a warrior but so far it hasn't been plesant, I'm not allowed to speak my mined and Have argued with rainstar." swiftstreak smiled "So beautiful when are you becoming a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Heatherpaw smiled. She had yet to experience the joy of becoming a warrior, or arguing with her leader if that. Nudging the warrior playfully she grinned slightly, speaking in a mocking and sophisticated tone, "So what am I required to address my Lord as now?" Her tail twitched from side to side as she waited expectantly for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:55 pm

Swiftstreak nudged her a little, "You shall adress me by Swiftstar." Swiftstreak said jokingly with a little grin. " and you can be my princess heatherrose." Swiftstreak said giving her a little lick on the cheek. "I can't wait for you to become a warrior then we can spend more time together."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:08 pm

Heatherpaw chuckled at Swiftstreaks words and felt the memories flooding back to her. When she was a pup, one of her favourite games was to pretend that her and her friends were leaders and go off on adventures across the moor. Blushing slightly as Swiftstreak licked her lightly on the cheek, she returned the affectionate gesture by pushing her nose momenteraly into his neck fur. Nodding, Heatherpaw replied softly, "Neither can I."

(sorry, I have to go now)
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Swiftstreak sat with heatherpaw for a few moments "well I have to be getting back to camp." Swiftstreak touched noses with heatherpaw and licked her paw a few times showing he's growing concern for her injury and then got up. "I'll see you at the gathering hopefully" Swiftstreak said in he's slightly hoarse voice. -TC camp-
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:08 am

Heatherpaw touched her nose with Swiftstreak's and licked his cheek. "Hopefullly" She was still concerned for him, though she should probably be getting back to camp too. Turning around as Swiftstreak padded away, she headed back to camp, still limping although feeling much happier now that she had seen the ThunderClan male. Padding as fast as she could she made her way steadily towards camp, hoping that no one had noticed her absence.

-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 am

Swiftstreak arrived at the border he quickly looked around and then crossed into windcland territory. He had to speak to the red eyed wolf as quickly as possible.

-Windclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 pm

(Please don't double post, Swiftstreak, thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 pm

(Oh sorry about that.)

Swiftstreak returned to the boarder from the windclan camp. He tried fixing he's rough looking fur. He's blue gaze looked around the area as he's waited patiently for the red eyed wolf he last saw at the gathering to appear.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:50 pm

Direblood padded up, the wind ruffling his pelt. the windclan warrior didnt seem to worried about the wind. he flickd his ears and said calmly "hello swiftpaw" he stood tall and proud, the blood colour on his fur moved around in the strong wind. he blinked his blood red eyes and sneezed a little.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Swiftstreak saw the red eyed wolf he was waiting to talk to. "Hey there direpaw, I've been meaning to talk to you." Swiftstreak looked at him with he's hard blue gaze. "I have heard rumours of a new clan forming and I have a hunch you may be making this new clan, which I congratulate you on but I have a few concerns I want to talk to you about." Swiftstreak said with he's little tension in he's voice.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Direblood twitched his tail "its direblood now swiftpaw i have been made a warrior" he shifted his paws and said "you couldnt know, moonwhisper and i only decided at a border that we were going to make a new clan" his eyes hardened suddenly "I think we have nothing more to talk about here" he stood and turned.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm

Swiftstreak stood up "I was also made a warrior and my name is Swiftstreak." Swiftstreak got a little inpatient. "If you are going to call wolves to your clan at the gathering, Thunderclan are after Oakpup so if he joins we would want to know immediately he has committed a serious crime by killing a innocent thunderclan pup." Swiftstreak sighed, "I hope you do address him to us." Swiftstreak gave him a firm stare and turned away towards he's camp, flicking he's ears he vanished into the bushes.

-TC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue17/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:24 am

Snowflower looked around. She was disapointed to not find a scent. She kept looking anyway.

-RC/WC border-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Swiftstreak stalked towards the border. He looked around he could still smell heatherpaws sweet scent and he's cold eye turned deep blue and warm he's tense body relaxed more as he thought about the sweet female. Swiftstreak yawned as he waited for brightpaw to catch up. He wondered what was going on at the windclan camp, he wondered if direblood had left yet he felt angry starclan could never accept him the forest has always had fourclans as starclan had made it so. He growled a little he wondered if direblood would even dare to try to receive starclans gift of 9 lifes. Would he call wolves from the fourclans, Swiftstreak remembered how Isenpup wanted to leave traitors.
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Brightpaw quickly caught up with Swiftstreak. She stood next to him, sniffing the air to see if there were any problems with the border. She smelled the scent markers along with the distinct scents of Thunderclan wolves and Winclan wolves. The apprentice stretched and rolled in the snow a bit, content that all was cam. "Seems the boundary is peaceful here too." She said, geting up and shaking a little of the snow from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Swiftstreak looked as far as hes eyes could take him. He wondered if heatherpaw was doing any better. He then heard brightpaw, "Yes it's very quiet here, windclan are and active clan this kind of silence is unusual." Swiftstreak got up and turned away "Let's head back to camp." Swiftstreak avoided going to the shadowclan border in case he found oakpup. -TC camp-
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Brightpaw noticed Swift gazing off into Windclan territory. For a moment she wondered if he was looking for something then he turned away and went to camp. Bright nodded and looked out at windclan's territory once more before quickly following the dark male. She was glad he did not bring up going to Shadowclan's border. Bright kept up with the warrior, feeling somewhat content as they went back to camp.

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue27/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue53/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Panting as she neared the border, she let herself collapse, her legs buckling beneath her. She buried her head in her paws, her thoughts still chasing her. Closing her eyes tightly, she whimpered, her ears flattened against her head. Why? Starclan why? Cant they see that Direblood isnt a traitor? He's different! He cant stay in Windclan. And if he leaves, so must I. I cannot be without him.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

Shadowpup padded up behind Moonwhisper. "Penny for your thoughts?" He asked, his eyes questioned. She looked upset, confused, like she was having issues with something. "Thank you for being kind to my brother and I. You and Direblood both. Oakpup and I are not truly brothers, but our bond, it's much stronger then any friends could be. He was kicked out and I couldn't bear to let him go." He confessed, not the whole story coming out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue27/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue53/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Moonwhispers head snapped up as she heard Shadowpups voice, her thoughts dimming. "Really?" she managed to choke out, her wrenched paw throbbing. "Why didnt you just stay were you were safe in Shadowclan? You and Oakpup are so...different." She clenched her teeth against the pain, her ears swiveling. "And its-" she broke of as the pain became unbearable. Once the pain subsided, she continued. "It's no problem. I will always take in anyone who doesnt belong."Like me, she thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/30ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 pm

"We couldn't stay there. We weren't part of the clan. We were outcasts, eve in our own camp. Imagine your leader not letting you eat, making you stay like a prisoner to the clan's mercy. Would you stay? Innovation is created by Oppression Moonwhisper. Not the other way around." He said, his eyes flicking with bits of hurt. "Is being different something to be ashamed of? It's not, it simply means you need to think outside the box."
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:16 am

The dark fured fae rose to her feet, keeping her front right paw of the ground. "Your right. Being different means your not some brainwashed wolf doing exactly as told." She smiled at the young wolf, her mind racing. "We should head back to camp." Flicking her tail, she limped back to camp, not wanting to be late for the gathering.
-wc camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Padding up luna sighed a little angrily and flicked her tail she turned her head towards the windclan side of the border. twitching her ears she lay down and closed her eyes, snow soon covering her pelt so she coudlnt be seen.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 pm

The firey apprentice padded up the border between WindClan and ThunderClan. She sniffed everything as she passed for this was the first time that she'd come here. "Luna?" she called. Then she saw a familiar shape covered with snow just ahead. "Luna!" She jumped on her mentor's back, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & WindClan
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next