Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & WindClan

Go down 
+59
Sunblaze
Bluespirit
Leafpaw
Bane
Amberleaf
Ottersky
Crystalheart
Aurorapaw
Scarletsoul
Hurricanefang
Tigerfern
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Yuri
Duke
Graywind
Blazestorm
Reddust
Moonshadow
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Nightshade
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Okamiamaterasu
Nightowl
Feathersoul
Thunderpaw
Emberfeather
Amber
Frost
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Jadefeather
Duskfang
Icefrost
Falconwing
Firestar
Dusktail
Brightstorm
Direstar
Darkdeath
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Heatherstar
Swiftstreak
Shadewhisper
Russetstar
Dovepaw
Dawnwish
Phoenixstar
Snowstar
Skyfeather
Tallfeather
Ivyfrost
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Shadestar
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and WindClan
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:15 pm

The fiery female crouched down and then rose as she smelled wolves coming towards the pair of them. Firestar recognized the scent instantly. ThunderClan. "Firepaw, Silverpaw, where have you been?" she asked as the silver fae came into view. "I've been worried about you." The fiery leader listened patiently to the Silverpaw's explanations and half-shook her head. "Well, you have had a lot of excitement then." She then gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it, as long you promise that in future you tell me first before going exploring like that." Her expression was firm but also understanding. The fiery wolf looked at Dovepaw. "Dovepaw, this is Silverpaw and Firepaw. They're two of Echochime's daughters and have come back home."

Last edited by Firestar on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Silverpaw nodded smiling at the fiery leader. She chuckled softly when Firestar said they must have had lots of excitment then."We did. But I don't think I'll be leaving again. I don't even know how I convinced her to." Silv said as she nudged Firepaw lightly. Her golden eyes flickered from Firestar, to an apprentice Silver had not seen before. Dovepaw seemed to be her name. With a warm smile, she gave a nod to the younger apprentice."Hi Dovepaw." Silverpaw said in a friendly tone. The silver apprentice looked up to Firestar."I don't think I'll be leaving again like that. But aside from that, how is everyone?" Silver said to Firestar, mostly aiming the question towards her own family.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Firepaw walked behind her sister, silent and protective. She was thinner than she had been when she had left Thunderclan, and alhough not much time had passed, she looked older. There was a gauntness about her, not necessarily one of starvation, but one of knowing hunger, cold and fear without the back-up of a clan. She looked shrewd and cunning, the pulsing light of experience gathered in her flaming orange eyes. "We got far enough. I learned many things." She allowed herself a small, contented smile.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Silverpaw noticed Firepaw was thinner, and then Silverpaw realized how hungry and thin she was herself. Her slender and strong build now showed the slight site of her ribs showing through her fur. Luckily, her fur was long enough to hide it. Silver nodded in agreement in what Firepaw said, and noticed her small smile. Silv still wondered how she managed to get Firepaw to come along with her, but didn't ask. She allowed herself to sit down after a long period of time of just walking from highstones and back. THe two apprentices were lucky they hadn't got caught by Windclan. They weren't knowledgeable enough or fit enough to fend for themselves."What now?"Silverpaw asked, not aiming the question to anyone. It was more of a plain statement.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Firestar answered back, her fiery pelt glowing in the sunlight "Echochime was fine when I last saw her. Copperstream and Shadowlight have had pups but they both went to StarClan in the process. Pearlpaw's getting along well, I think and Cloudpaw has become Cloudwhisp now. She's a warrior." The young fiery female smiled. "You are more experienced. I can tell." She took a look at Firepaw. The fiery apprentice had changed a great deal: she was thinner, older and more experienced. So had Silverpaw. She has the same look that Stick, Windstorm and Rockybolt have. Both of them looked hungry and tired. "You both have changed", she said quietly.

Firestar raised her head and looked at them keenly. "Your mother's at camp and the rest of the Clan would be pleased to see you return, I think. At the moment, I and Dovepaw are exploring here. Do you want to go back to the camp?" It was dusk right now and the shadows were falling.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Silverpaw listened quietly as Firestar explained everything that had happened. It was a lot to take in at first, but she nodded as she thought about everything Firestar had said. She also her the quiet statement of how both sisters had changed, and Silverpaw nodded in slight agreement. Although her golden eyes showed bright excitment and energey, behind them lied a tired and dull look. Silverpaw smiled slightly when Firestar mentioned that the clan would be happy to see them. When Firestar then mentioned that she was exploring with dovepaw and that Silv and Fire coudl go back to camp. She nodded slightly."I hope we didnt ruin your exploration." Silverpaw said as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:19 pm

"Not at all, it was good to see you two back." Firestar privately thought that Silverpaw and Firepaw needed a good rest among friends and family before getting back to normal apprentice in the Clan. The fiery female nodded and shot a quick look at Dovepaw to see how she was taking this. They've come back, so no worrying about them now. Silver and Fire now know a lot: are experienced.

Last edited by Firestar on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Dovepaw was going to stalk the rabbit when two new wolves appeared. The small female stalked to get a better look while standing right in front of Firestar and peering up at the two older wolves with delight. For once she was able to keep her mouth shut and not say a word. She took them in carefully, analyzing every inch of the females before shaking her head ad finally speaking up. "No! You made the exploration even more worth it! We found or well you two found us"
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Firepup listened to Firestar's news, her emotions registering only faintly on her features. "Cloudwhisp a warrior? I'll have to knock her down a peg or two when I get back," she remarked drily, masking her pride for her sister. She hadn't expected so much to happen in the time that she and Silverpaw had been exploring, but she reflected that they had actually been gone quite a long time. She had learned much about other clans, and the lives of the dogs who lived with humans. Even just thinking about her exchanges with them, she noticed her vocabulary had shifted, using terms that the clanwolves had not used. Her visits to the dogs had been very informative, though she was careful to introduce herself as a dog herself--her size had helped with her claims. "I suppose we will go back to camp. Perhaps I'll hunt a little on the way. No use in returning to the clan only to partake of luxury rather than helping those who I have missed."
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Silverpaw chuckled lightly when Firepaw mentioned Cloudwisp. Deep down Silverpaw knew Fire was proud of Cloud."Im so proud of Cloudwisp. She'll make a great warrior." Silverpaw commented, her tail wagging slightly. The once inexpirenced apprentice knew more than before, even without the proper training of a mentor. When Firepaw mentioned hunting, Silver's ears perked up as she heard a small rustle in a pile of leaves. Using her knowledge from her expirence, she crept up slowly as she caught the scent of a squirrel. Quickly, Silverpaw struck, grasping the squirrel in her jaws as she sprinted through the pile of leaves. Dropping the squirrel before her paws, the apprentice let out a sigh. She had been surprised to make that catch considering her paws ached and that her body was weaker than the others.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Firepaw smiled at Silverpaw's kill, nodding in acknowledgement of her new skill. The two sisters had relied on each other more heavily than they had before they had left, and she knew that they had formed a stronger bond because of it. Conversations could pass between them in few words and meaningful glances alone, and they grew coordinated in their attacks and hunts. With a quiet huff of amusement, she turned towards camp and began picking her way through the underbrush. The path was familiar to her despite her time away, and the birdsong in the trees had never seemed so welcoming.

--Thunderclan Camp--

Last edited by Firepaw on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Silverpaw quite gracefully grasped the plump squirrel into her jaws as she padded after her sister with light steps. She wondered what would happen when they got back to camp, but Silver knew Firepaw had her back. Whatever they would face they would face it together, just as they had in their exploration. From hostile loners, to friendly house dogs they had make it through. Having the soft dirt of Thunderclan territory alone had made Silv feel better. It was good to be home, well... almost home that was. Perhaps their adventure was worth it, perhaps it formed a new trust between the two sisters. It was like they could read each other's minds nowadays. Silverpaw gave a smile to Firepaw before she slowly walked closer to the camp.
-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Dovepaw watched the two females leave, a small smile playing across her lips. She turned herself fully towards Firestar, tilting her head as she looked up at the fiery leader. "Are we going to go back to camp to?" Her ears dropped slightly but her smile never faded, "Or are we going to keep patrolling the borders?" She sat down in front of Firestar, wagging her tail gladly.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 am

Firestar looked at Dovepaw and then flicked her tail. "If you want to go on, then we will go on to the other borders. We could go to the old ShadowClan border next", she suggested, walking a few footsteps in that direction before looking back. Keep an eye out for any StormClan wolves that might try something at the border. The young leader walked on slowly.

tc / sc - old shadowclan border
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:53 am

Dovepaw glanced around before nodding to her leader. They were going on, much to Dove's relief. She didn;t want to go back, not just yet. She had so much to see and to learn! Smiling quietly to herself she pranced after the fiery female.

tc-sc
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:03 am

Owlflight arrive at the border and remarked it because it seemed that the marker was faint, as if nobody had come here for awhile. He sat down and cried and howled out his agony, pain, and anger. He then scented a rabbit and gave chase and when he caught it, he swiftly killed it and swallowed it down. Thinking about Toadpaw, he truly wondered how a wolf could not like meat. "That pup is weird." He said to hisself thinking that nobody is around." Then he started to groom his chocolate brown fur.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Swiftstreak yawned waking up at the boarder. He sighed as he lifted his large body, and looked around with his ghostly blue eyes seeing a thunderclan wolf on the other side he didn't have any nterest as he yawned. The black male sighed as he walked off deciding to head back to windclan.
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:20 am

Owlflight looked up from his grooming at saw a warrior on the other side of the border, on wind clan territory. He nodded to the warrior and then got up and stretched. He didn't feel like going to camp just yet so he decided to go to the great sycamore, he wanted to enjoy his peace and quiet for a lite while longer.
- great sycamore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & WindClan
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26