Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & WindClan

Go down 
+59
Sunblaze
Bluespirit
Leafpaw
Bane
Amberleaf
Ottersky
Crystalheart
Aurorapaw
Scarletsoul
Hurricanefang
Tigerfern
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Yuri
Duke
Graywind
Blazestorm
Reddust
Moonshadow
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Nightshade
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Okamiamaterasu
Nightowl
Feathersoul
Thunderpaw
Emberfeather
Amber
Frost
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Jadefeather
Duskfang
Icefrost
Falconwing
Firestar
Dusktail
Brightstorm
Direstar
Darkdeath
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Heatherstar
Swiftstreak
Shadewhisper
Russetstar
Dovepaw
Dawnwish
Phoenixstar
Snowstar
Skyfeather
Tallfeather
Ivyfrost
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Shadestar
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and WindClan
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:11 pm

(Ohh opps, sorry, I went and fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:14 pm

(Its ok)
Hawkpool blinked and nodded. "I never said you couldn't." She flicked her tail and stepped back letting the apprentice crawl to her mentor. She sniffed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue13/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Hawktalon flicked his ears. "Hawkpool! Be grateful she lived!" he growled in slight dominance. He held his ears forward and leaned forward towards Hawkpool like a hovering statue.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Echopaw shot a confused glance at Hawkpool then looked back to her mentor.
"Its going to be okay... help is on the way."
Echopaw wished this would all be over with; all the pain and suffering. She couldn't even imagine what her mentor might start going through in a matter of minutes.
Echopaw saw Hawktalon step in; she was shocked to see someone besides Rainwhisper defending her.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Hawkpool turned to Hawktalon,and snorted. Then glanced at Rainwhisper. She closed her eyes. Feeling shame. She stalked away,and laid in a bush.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Echopaw saw the ThunderClan deputy stalk away with her head hung down with shame.
She deserves it. Echopaw thought, but even if that was true it didn't feel right.
Hesitantly and reluctantly, Echopaw dragged herself towards Hawkpool.
"Everythings going to be fine, not everything was your fault." the apprentice said, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Hawk didn't turn to Echopaw. "Yeah right. I almost got you killed." She gritted her teeth,and stared at the ground blankly. Wishing everything could just be normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Rainwhsiper watched Echopaw leave suddenly, dragging her beaten body. The female shook her head, half hoping she'd stay in camp. Her wishes did not come true, as not only one but three wolves came and most of them began to tell her it was okay. Rainwhisper listened half chuckling to herself. She knew it would be fine, she had done this before. The rather large female sighed and allowed her head to flop onto the cool ground while she thought. After a few mere seconds thoughts she stood up with much effort and smiled at them all. "Alright, everyone please calm down and relax. I want everyone to take a deep breath. So take it and eat it. Now, I may or may not have my pups today. I just came here to have a bit of peace and quiet. I'm a bit stressed with the tension and camp and that isn't helping me much. I do appreciate you all coming here... but..." SShe smiled at them all. I don't need everyone here she thought, just one or two. she thought but didn't say it out loud.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Echopaw nodded, hoping she would be an exception since this was her mentor. Not fully understanding why Hawkpool was here since Rain was angry at her. Echopaw turned back to Hawkpool and said;
"Maybe you did. But I'm alive aren't I?" For now atleast...
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Hawk blinked at Echo. Then turned to Rain. She nodded. "Yeah,you can get stressed easily." She flicked her ears. Then stood up. "Well,if nothing is about. I should get back to camp." She dipped her head to Rainwhisper. "Enjoy you peace Rain, how. Howl of you need me." She flicked her tail e padded off.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Stormpaw ran to the border. "Feathersoul Raainwhisper! Are you ok!" The apprentice saw they were both going into labore.

( I think)
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue7/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:32 pm

[Feathersoul isn't here yet, and nowolf knows about her being preggers. And no one will ever know...]
Hawktalon grunted. "Get out of here! We have enough wolves here! They all seem fascinated with one's birth!" he said to Stormpaw.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Feathersoul arrived, standing beside Rainwhisper, she spat out the leaf wraps, wincing slightly as her own contractions pained her. She spat them out, saying calmly, "Everyone, back up please. I need to speak with Rainwhisper." She lent in close to her ear, whispering so quietly it could be mistaken for a breeze. "Its time. I'm having my pups."
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Stormpaw growled at Hawktalon. " I am here to protect my Echopaw from danger." He looked at him. He was a mean wolf.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue7/100ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm

"She's fine with her mentor. Now go, I'm leaving too. They don't need a crowd, let alone you." He walked to one of the StormClan Thi\underClan borders.
Nexxt place: Read my post please! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:44 pm

(Ok)

He growled at him. Hawk had left he looked at His love. He walked over to her. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 pm

"I'm fine Stormpaw, don't worry about me." Echopaw said quietly.
Something didn't quite feel right; was it her legs? Her nightmares? Hawkpool? Moonpaw? She was unsure but she knew she needed to talk to Storm about it.
"Storm... we need to talk." Echopaw whispered and padded towards the shelter of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:12 pm

(In a hurry, sorry)

Rainwhisper nodded, and smiled before looking back, "C'mon. We ca't have a posy behind us." She smiled, "C'mon, as fast as you can. Through here." Rain knew how to hide their scent well, and she would.

-Sunningrocks)

(Please no one follow,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:30 pm

"Ok Echo." He followed her to the bush. He climbed inside. "What is it?" He was worried.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm

"Something dosen't feel right... and I can't figure out what it is. Storm, im afraid." Echopaw whispered as she fought back tears.
"I need help Storm. I need you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:41 pm

He was shocked for a second. What could it be? "Dose that mean you love me?" He was so confused. He could never understand females.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm

"Storm! Shhh! This is serious! Your my best friend and... yes. Storm you need to help me." Echopaw whisper, great urgencey in her voice. She was afraid and she couldn't figure out what was wrong. It wasn't her legs, they were just bruised and feeling better by time going on.
Whats happening? Echopaw thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

"I don't know what to do? We should talk to Feathersoul. She knows how to deal with female problems." He was really scared now.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 pm

"No! She has Rain to deal with and I would appreciate it if my mentor's pups survived, wouldn't you!?!" She whispered sarcasticly. Storm was afraid; so was she. But she couldn't show it.
"Storm..." she stammered as a quick shocking feeling jerked her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:55 pm

He looked at her. She was scared. "Calm down every thing will be alright. You are going to be ok." He looked into her eyes to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & WindClan   ThunderClan & WindClan - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & WindClan
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next