Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Garelick Farm - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Garelick Farm

Go down 
+24
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
Direheart
Blazestorm
Firestar
Rockybolt
Yuri
Sky
Mattakki
Redpaw
Nightingale
Calla
Blackjack
Sophie
Feathersoul
Tourmaline
Duke
Amber
Toadpaw
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Lucy
Shadestar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outside the main central city is one of the last remaining farms near Hartford. It supplies the milk and dairy products to many of the stores in the Berkshire Shopping District, and many people also go there during Halloween for pumpkins and Christmas for their trees and apple cider. Acres upon acres of land is here for cows and horses and other animals. Chickens are kept in well-organized coops near the farmhouse, and there are many domesticated cats and house-dogs that reside here, protecting the livestock. A large barn is nearby the entrance where the livestock stay during the winter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucy

Lucy

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Lucy's dark eyes widened as wolves appeared suddenly, taking control of the barn as it seemed. The Yorkie approached Tourmaline warily as she attempted to re-claim the barn. Does she live here? The tiny dog peered up at the Australian Cattle Dog with a friendly gaze. "Do you live here? she asked the familier dog quietly. Her large ears perked and rotated towards another familier voice as she accused the wolves. Was she going to join the pack too? The 2 1/2 pound pure-bred sniffed the air, the tangy scent of blood filling her nostrils. One of them must be hurt! Curious, she stepped closer to the barn doors, peering in to get a better look at the Clan wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Sophie gave a snort. "I can see that moron. But if the farmer sees you,your dead. He has a gun. I believe you wolves call it a loud stick." The collie growled. "You don't like it when we get in your borders. So why should we let you stay in ours anyways?" The collie muttered curses to herself and approached. She padded past them and slid a bale of hay over. A darkened corner of the barn appeared. She nodded towards it. "You want to stay out here and be spotted,or you want to get inside. There are a couple of mice in there as well." She waved her short tail.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 am

Tourmaline blinked in slight surprise as she heard a nearby voice, looking down to see the familiar Yorkie she had noticed earlier. "I do live here, or at least I did before. My den is near the side of the barn, as I'm not one of those dogs who belong to the farmer." The Australian Cattle Dog replied, watching as a wolf had left and Sophie had arrived, speaking to the wolves inside. She could hear some growling, and wondered for a moment what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:44 am

Stoatblaze looked up as Dusktail approached, nodding as he heard the other wolf's words. He got up to his paws, letting out another sigh; he really didn't want to leave Ripple, though if she believed he was needed in SunClan, he would do as she wanted. He was about to say 'bye' when he noticed a dog, who was growling at them. Dusktail growled back at the dog, who instead replied back. The dog mentioned something about a 'loud stick'; did she mean those strange sounds that had happened at a previous Gathering? They'd injured a WindClan wolf, and nearly injured Otterpup at the time. Stoatblaze didn't want to leave Ripplestone in danger if what the dog had said was true. The border collie had then mentioned going to a corner of the barn, saying there were some mice. "Is this... barn, I think, yours?" Stoatblaze asked at first; the dog had mentioned something about borders, and wondered if she were defending the barn because of that. "And how can we trust that we'd be safe over there?" The orange wolf added, flicking his ear towards the corner the dog had told them to go towards.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue18/30Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue59/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:23 am

The once was leader lay in the hay, her shoulder still bleeding profusely, the coppery scent of blood filling the air. The white wolf stirred a little, her white fur becoming matted and sticky with blood. Her cyan eyes opened then closed as she tried to wake up from the grip of sleep that was on her. She growled fearfully
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:37 am

Sophie growled. "No...my brother was actually the farmer's dog at one point." She snorted. "You don't have to believe me. Do what you want. Your wolves. Not like I care." The collie spnarrowed her eyes and stalked away. Ungratful beasts.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Stoatblaze looked at the dog as she spoke, saying something about her brother being a Twoleg's pet at one point, and then adding that they didn't have to believe her. Shrugging, he was wondering whether the barn was actually safe when he heard Ripplestone growl nearby him. His dark blue eyes worried, Stoatblaze looked down at her. Ripplestone's shoulder didn't seem to be healing yet; he really wished Aurorapaw or another medicine wolf could have been here. I don't suppose dogs have medicine of their own. Stoatblaze thought to himself with a slight sigh before returning to Ripplestone. "Are you sure you'd like me to go back to the camp? I'd be willing to do whatever you wanted; just be safe, either way." Stoatblaze said, trying to smile but not succeeding. He padded over to the corner of the barn, picking up some cobwebs and trying to place them on Ripplestone's injury. He could still remember the then Ripplepaw needed to be helped by Ravenpaw; though Stoatblaze had been injured from a battle, and confined to camp by his mentor, he didn't mind at the time. If only I remembered those herbs. Stoatblaze thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 am

Sophie muttered curses under her breath. Most of them directed to the unknown wolves in the barn. What do those guys think they're doing?! They'd die if I howl. So why aren't I howling? The collie bit her tongue. Come on- She stopped shot when she tripped over something. She rolled forward once ,then sat up. She turned around. "Stupid!" She noticed Tourmaline,and some little Yorkie. She stopped her growl. "Why is a pet here?" She sniffed and small dog.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 am

Tourmaline looked up as she heard a sound, seeing Sophie had tumbled forward before growling. She didn't hear the wolves seem to be angry, or at least any angrier. Her brown-and-blue gaze went back to the Border Collie as she heard her ask a question. "I'm not quite sure." The tan-furred dog replied before looking towards the Yorkie. "Are you a pet?" Tourmaline then asked, wondering if the smaller dog was the one she'd seen in her near pack.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Sophie snorted. "Well,those wolves over there are an annoyance." Sophie set her rump on the ground and bent her head to level with the Yorkie. "Whats our name?" Her icy blue eyes blinked.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/30Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Dusktail bit his tongue, they would be perfectly fine out here for now, though he had no idea why the house dog had offered them a place. "Watch it, you may live here, but I could kill you with one attack." He threatened the house dog, he would do whatever it took to keep her safe. "Stoatblaze, could you stay here at least until I get back, I want to go to the territory real quick and do some hunting for her." He said, almost urgently, figuring the male would say it was fine he took off for the border between StormClan and SunClan.

[Taken... dundundun. No one follow please [unless you are also being taken?]]
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Stoatblaze looked up as he heard Dusktail speak, and he nodded to the other warrior. "Sure, I'll stay here until you get back." The orange-furred wolf replied; he thought it was a good idea to hunt, as Ripplestone had injured her shoulder and prey could potentially help her get better faster. Stoatblaze looked outside of the den as he heard voices, though supposed the dogs couldn't do much damage; they were different than the ones he'd fought against as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:15 pm

(I'm being taken. So I can chase after him and beat the crap out of him...right?)

Sophie turned and snapped back. "Let's see if you can you fat hairy beast." Sophie barred her teeth and ran after the wolf. Wanting to cut open his stomach,and hang his guts as a trophy. (Oddly gory. Sorry if it's too much)
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:07 pm

"Oh." Lucy peered up at the cattle dog, examining her. "Hey, weren't you one of those dogs who were going to jo-" She was cut off, however, as Sophie bent down to eye-level with the tiny Yorkie. "Well, I wouldn't call myself a pet," she said, flicking her small head back to show that she lacked a collar or any other sign that a Two-leg had claimed her. "I eat food that humans give me and I sleep there, I might get stroked or played with a bit, but I mainly roam around," her high-pitched voice explained. "But, I guess you could consider me a 'pet', depending on what you would describe one as..." She trailed off as Sophie suddenly dashed off, hunting down a seemingly boastful wolf considering his threats. Interested to see the outcome of the tussel, the nosy house-dog pranced off after them, her tiny paws managing to allow her more stealth than the hulking wolves and larger dogs as she followed the duo.

~SC and SC border~
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:08 pm

(Post shall be transferred to this account soon)
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue18/30Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue59/100Garelick Farm - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Ripplestone sat up and shook out her thick white pelt, she glanced over with Cyan blue eyes at her mate Stoatblaze. She got up and walked over to him stumbling over a little, she shoved her face into his familiar tan pelt. She inhaled his comforting scent and sighed feeling muscles relax, her black ears were pinned to her skull and she mumbled "what did i do to have Starclan strip away my nine lives"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Stoatblaze noticed the dogs seemed to have stopped speaking, and wondered if most of them had left. He looked back to Ripplestone as he heard her walking over to him, ready to help Ripplestone if she were to stumble over and fall. As Ripplestone placed her muzzle in his pelt, Stoatblaze licked her ear, listening as he heard her mumble. "I'm not sure; I don't think you did anything wrong." Stoatblaze murmured at first. "Perhaps they just thought it was time for a different leader, though I'll always believe you were the best leader ever." Stoatblaze added, managing a slight smile as his dark blue eyes glanced at Ripplestone.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 am

Tourmaline had glanced towards the Yorkie as she began to speak, and nodded, guessing what she meant. "I was going to join that pack." She said, listening as the other dog replied to Sophie, saying that she wasn't exactly a pet. Tourmaline supposed she could understand what Lucy meant; at one point, Tourmaline had been a house dog herself. That was a bit over a year ago, I don't need to think of that anymore. Tourmaline told herself, with a slight growl, before watching as Lucy had ran off after Sophie. Shrugging, Tourmaline padded back over to her den by the barn's side, laying down and yawning. She glanced over in the direction of the barn entrance, wondering what the Clan wolves were talking about. I wonder if all Clan wolves are rude, uncaring warriors that fight anything that places paw on their borders? The Australian Cattle Dog thought to herself. She had heard the wolves growling earlier, so she thought it could still be possible. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Tourmaline was a bit curious about the Clans that she disliked.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Ripplestone perked her ears hearing the dogs leave, she got up and limped out to sit at the entrance enjoying the sun on her white face. She glanced over at the cattle dog and said "my name is Ripplestone, you look curious friend, what troubles you?" the former leader had a calm and kind air about her that she had always had. Her cyan blue eyes watched the many colored dog with interest, the dog could be a valuble addition to sunclan, if gentlestar accepted her that was, feeling a swell of bitterness inside her chest she flicked her ears internally angry at starclan.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Tourmaline blinked as she heard a wolf speaking, looking up as one of the wolves introduced herself as Ripplestone. The cattle dog wondered how to reply for a moment, before her blue and brown eyes looked over at the wolf. "Er, hi; I'm Tourmaline. I'm alright, I was just... curious, I suppose, on what you wolves were doing here at the farm, or what Clans are really like I suppose." Tourmaline replied, her tone slightly careless like usual. She was interested in learning more about these wolves; this one didn't seem to be really mean, at least.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm

she nodded "im here because i wanted a break from the clans" she had a feeling that the dog wouldn't understand if she said that starclan had cast her out for a moon. She flicked her black ears and said "well the clans are cultured and full of history, there is a strict code of honor and loyalty, in my clan, sunclan we recently took in a dog" she paused with a calm smile "the wolf back in the barn is Stoatblaze my mate"
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Tourmaline listened as Ripplestone continued speaking, saying she had wanted a break from the Clans. Wolves can actually stay away from their Clans? I wonder what made her want a break; were the other wolves mean? Tourmaline thought to herself, looking up as Ripplestone spoke once more. Tourmaline blinked in surprise as the wolf had mentioned that the Clans had a code, especially one with honor and loyalty; and was even more surprised when Ripplestone said that SunClan had taken in a dog. Ripplestone had then introduced the other wolf who was still in the barn; Tourmaline recalled seeing two of the other wolves leave earlier. "The Clans certainly sound interesting... are all wolves like you, or are some fierce and uncaring?" Tourmaline asked next; she remembered meeting some wolves of a supposedly different Clan that hadn't been so friendly towards her several months ago.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Ripplestone shook her head, "unfortunately some of the other clans have cruel wolves in them" she paused remembering Aurafrost. She shook her head and said "my clan, sunclan was formed almost a year ago, the first leader Direstar made it for miscreants and wolves or dogs who didn't fit in anywhere else" she flicked her black ears "i joined because i hated the water and i was in a clan that was known for their swimming abilities" she let a small smile dance up her muzzle, so many things had happened since then. Her white fur was clean apart from the large gash in it, she tilted her head to the side. Cyan blue eyes calm and wise
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:30 am

Chico padded into the area wearing a little tshirt with palm trees on it. "Hello lovelies!" He said happily, interrupting the conversation. "Espania was just fab-u-lous and don't get me started on the clothes shops! I bought this cute little shirt there and the beach was just per-fect." Chico sat down, his new collar that was studded with fake diamonds gleamed in the light. "I do see new faces!" Chico barked with a smile on his face. "And when there is new dogs we have a par-tay. FABIO BRING IN THE DISCO BALL." He talked into the fake plastic phone attached to his collar.

Chico is just fab-u-lous.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes had glanced towards the barn entrance as he heard one of the dogs speaking. Ripplestone had replied to the cattle dog's questions; the orange warrior wondered if the dog were interested in joining or learning more about the Clans. Hearing a new voice, Stoatblaze wondered if another dog had come over. The new voice didn't sound threathening, however, so he supposed that the other dog was friendly. I wonder how many dogs live on this... farm, I think it's called. The warrior wondered to himself. He also wondered how SunClan, and especially Rainheart were; he did know he had to go back sometime, though for now he was still unsure when.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garelick Farm
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next