Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Garelick Farm - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Garelick Farm

Go down 
+24
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
Direheart
Blazestorm
Firestar
Rockybolt
Yuri
Sky
Mattakki
Redpaw
Nightingale
Calla
Blackjack
Sophie
Feathersoul
Tourmaline
Duke
Amber
Toadpaw
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Lucy
Shadestar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outside the main central city is one of the last remaining farms near Hartford. It supplies the milk and dairy products to many of the stores in the Berkshire Shopping District, and many people also go there during Halloween for pumpkins and Christmas for their trees and apple cider. Acres upon acres of land is here for cows and horses and other animals. Chickens are kept in well-organized coops near the farmhouse, and there are many domesticated cats and house-dogs that reside here, protecting the livestock. A large barn is nearby the entrance where the livestock stay during the winter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blackjack

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Blackjack was still watching and listening. He hadn't noticed the Great Dane. He was too focused on the leader of the pack and the dog that had attacked him. He let out a whimper, too quiet for anyone but himself to hear, when he heard that a dog had been shot. That was really too bad.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Raj lifted his head from his lying down position. He restrained himself from baring his teeth and watched her his eyes narrowing to mere slits. She seemed to have caught on and only held herself higher. This only made him slightly angrier though he kept calm.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Her brown eyes glittere with an icy coldness, like she had no soul. she was an empty cartridge, she bared her fangs a little before she turned and saunted across the land. her black body sleek and smoother. her short fur fine yet tough. she turned and headed for Mardsen park. her current residence. she glanced back at the rude mutt with the pack of dogs. they had better not take Garelick farm she thought. its the best place for food.
-mardsen park

Last edited by Nightingale on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Raj shivered and grumbled, mocking what he thought to be her voice in his head. Females... He watched her leave, her tall lean figure caught in his fiery gaze. He couldn't help but smirk as she left. Good ridance... He lied his head back onto his fluffy paws.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Tourmaline watched as it seemed more dogs had come to the farm. She'd made her home here, not them. She hoped this pack wouldn't be staying at the farm. She decided she could at least get to know these other dogs better; the cattle dog might then realize she'd want to join this pack.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Sheogorath barked "for now we will stay here, use the two leg barn as shelter. Run out any intruders unless they want to join". he stared down at sophie then raised his lips a little. he said "there will be two alphas and two betas, as well as an omegas and a healer. I myself will be one of the Alphas. Raj and Tourmaline you will be the betas". switching his tail he glared down at sophiei silently warning her to either join or get o ut.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"What about the other Alpha?" she asked, tilting her head a little. She herself would leave if she had to be an omega. She took a deep breath. Who would it be?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm

"it seems i have forgotten a rank, forgive me, there is also the packmates. thats between omegas and betas. they are the main force of the pack. i havent decided who will be my alpha yet". he yawned and trotted off to go and investigate their new territory better. Changing his mind he suddenly sat down and frowned, his eyes glittered with anger. he had found the corpse of the sheep. with an angry snarl he said "if that black dane comes on our land again, attack until she leaves, joins or is dead"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Feeling a glare on her she stood up. A glare directed on him. She growled. Sophie's neck fur raised. "I'm not leaving my brother.amd i'mnot joining your stupid pack either. Your savages to even think of that! Haven't you heard of the wild wolves that live in the forest. They kill for fun." Her icy blue eyes pierced into this,this stupid flea-bag.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Sheogorath snorted "take his carcass and go then, this is our packs territory now". his eyes glittered with insanity "and i have been to the wolf packs! they had a dog in one of their packs and she was killed by a wolf. but they punished her by making her an exile". his insane eyes glittered as he turned and began stalking closer and closer "if i were you girl i would watch my tongue" he said in a dangerously quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Amber's muscles twitched at the urge to fight this female. How dare she! A pack of dogs could easily kill her. The muscular Red Husky glanced at Sheo for the sigh to be able to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20Garelick Farm - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

She glared at him. She stepped forward not afraid of being killed. "Well,your not me. You can't control my action. And I don't care if that wolf was exiled. She still killed. They can kill. And go with punishment But they will still kill." She growled then leapt towards the red husky. But she didn't leap into her,she just tried to make her step back.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Sheogorath growled and snapped "get out of our lands dog before we kill you". his teeth were bared and the light of raging insanity was in his eyes. he flicked his tail and leapt at her aiming to shove her to the ground. his paws splayed in the air to smack into her side better.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Seeing the dog leapt after,her she leapt aside. She was faster than his brother. She saw the dog topple to the ground. She growled. "That's your best mutt?" She glared at him with her icy blue eyes wanting to rip him into shreds.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Amber jumped and the female. She met her at the middle of the jump[or trying to] and tried to scratch her. She was by far the strongest female in Hartford. She bared her lips back in a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:51 pm

He didnt topple over at all he just landed on hsi paws. he snarled "this pack could tear you apart little girl, leave! stop being a nusiance before i really loose my grip on sanity". his own blue eyes began dancing with the fearsome light of insanity. he began walking towards her. his terrifying eyes glittering and almost twisting around.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Tourmaline blinked as the husky mix had told her she could be a beta, along with another dog named Raj. Perhaps she would stay for certain then, after all, that would allow her a high rank in a pack. As a fight broke out, she blinked her multi-colored eyes again. She didn't see a reason to fight, but she didn't really mind what the other dogs did so long as it wouldn't affect her in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Seeing the dog leapt for her. She leapt at her as well. She tried to scratch her eye. Seeing her claws coming towards her,she ducked. But was thinking if she had scratched her eye.
Then hearing the stupid wolves voice. She snarled.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:56 pm

"i am not a wolf you stupid half wit cur, i am a Husky mixed with a Germanshepard. stop this idiotic behaviour and leave!". his ears gave a flick and he growled "i dont have time for this dog, leave! i have things to do and dogs to see" . (join or leave man) His insane blue eyes glared at her with laothing.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:01 pm

(Sorry,I'm waiting for amber. I need to see if i scratched her eyes. Unless you want me to god od again -.-)
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Amber tried to dig her claws in the collie's neck. "Mangy mutt! Leave or join! Those are your options, or we'll make you leave!" the muscular female snarled, unleashing an anger never before seen.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm

(Ok thank you Smile )
Seeing more claws come at her. She rolled out from under the dog. She growled and snarled. Not even being touched,only becoming dusty. She flicked her tail. "Why should I? This was my brother's farm. My own was burnt down. I came here to visit him. And to find a new home." She growled again. "Only to find more dogs have taken his home."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:17 pm

"Because! If you come with us, you'll actually have a home! If you leave, well, you'll have to try harder to find a Long-paw home!" she growled. If she doesn't I'll just kill her...
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 pm

The Australian Cattle Dog watched the fight continue, though when the border collie had mentioned something about dogs taking someone's home, she decided that she should step in. "We can stay here if we want." She growled, her tan pelt bristled. "I've made my home here as well, a month or so ago; I hadn't seen your brother though this is as much my home as anyone else's." She added. Tourmaline looked at Amber as the other dog spoke, before looking back at the border collie.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Glaring at the dog whom had spoken. "He has been here for half a year. And apparently you left." She growled and img her. Then snarled again. "Look i don't care what you do. As long as you don't hurt the Longpaws. Once you hurt them or take any of their live-stick they will cim after you and kill you. Thats all i can say." She snarled and threw a stick at the leader dog. She then storm off. Not wanting anyone to see her cry.
-sunning rocks at tc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garelick Farm
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next