Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #6

Go down 
+31
Stoatblaze
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
Creekfire
Wolfpup
Frost
Magmafeather
Ashfur
Whirlpup
Sparrowheart
Shadewhisper
Graystar
Spottedheart
Nightfeather
Heatherstar
Emeraldpup
Dusktail
Firestar
Silentwhisper
Silverstone
Windstorm
Apachewind
Feathersoul
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Coathonor
Hawk
Tallfeather
Snowstar
Emberfeather
Shadestar
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am

(I didn't hear)

Firespell sighed, and then smiled inwardly. Everything was going well with the gathering, the announcements were being spoken and without much fuss. She turned her thoughts to Wind. He was a nice wolf, a pacifier and a protector. The firey wolf smiled, Windstorm was a good wolf. She noticed Silentwhisper and Lunapaw and wondered what they were discussing.

Last edited by Firespell on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue8/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue55/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am

Brokenpup enjoyed listening to the leaders. She liked knowing whats going on around the other clans. The little female twitched her ear as she heard the Thunderclan wolves mumble, she walked up to them. "Hi guys, what's the topic?" The little female asked smiling a quite cute and naive way.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 am

Wind looked over at Silentwhisper and flicked a friendly ear, "In my birth pack, we use to have a saying. Remove all potencial threats before it even became a threat." he shrugged, "As far as I can tell, that have been a good rule to stick to at all times. Besides, it's leaf bare. Coyotes would do anything to get food the easy way."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue11/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue55/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 am

Silent answered her question. It was true we could wait till Newleaf but still. "I think that the leaders should discuss that.. Give them the idea.." she encouraged him. Coyotes.. Luna was not their fan. Silentwhisper was right. Why would a coyote come here? Maybe it lost it's path. Lunapaw licked her paw gently as she looked at Silent.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue3/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 am

Silentwhisper nodded. "Maybe I will." He smiled. He looked at Firespell. Nothing was evil about it, he just looked. "I still don't understand why she's deputy?" He sighed. "At the last gathering I'm sure she was only a pup..." He looked at the sky. There was only one or two orange blobs in the sky. "What are the meaning of those?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue4/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 am

Wind watched the two wolves talk. He stayed silent. He knew why coyotes would come even with so many wolves, but he wanted to hear what they thought. His eyes drifted to the sky and watched the orange stuff in the sky. Was that something related to what these wolves call star clan? Wind figured that star clan is the same as the guardians from his birth pack.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue11/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 am

Silent did not understood why Firespell was deputy just like Luna. "She sure was just a pup then... and as I remember from the last gathering she did not like me at all." She smiled remembering the old days as pup. She stared at the sky and at the orange blobs. She did not understood their meaning just like Silentwhisper. "I don't know.. Is it possible these things to be made and sent in the sky by humans?" she began wondering.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:23 am

Wind yawned and lay down, belly up. He felt relaxed and looked up at the sky. He saw the half moon and thought he could see the mountains on it. Wind thought about what would happen now after they returned to camp.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Heatherfrost listened intently and sat back patiently, waiting for her turn, as the other Leaders spoke and gave their news. At the mention of a new litter being born to Silverheart, a brief yet gleeful smile flashed across the fae's muzzle. Pups were a blessing to all of the Clans, and were something to be celebrated. Heatherfrost only wished that she could bare such great news. Sighing she stepped forward and began to make her announcments."WindClan is healthy and strong, and our borders remain well protected, although it is my greatest regret to have to inform you of Russetstar's passing. As deputy I will travel to the Moonstone in order to success him, and we hope that he has found peace within the ranks of StarClan. Leaf-bare is a hard time for everyone, but the Clan shall stay strong and survive." Stepping back to resume her previous position upon the Greatrock she flicked her ears, glad to have finished her speech. The death of Russetstar was a huge loss to the Clan and he would be sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue3/30Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Silentwhisper gasped. Passing? What happened? He sat back confused and shocked of the death of the old Windclan leader. He thought he may as well say something to the new leader. "Good luck as leader Heatherfrost!" He yelled from the back. He then yawned.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue40/40Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue85/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Stoatblaze nodded as his best friend had said his warrior name; Fangclaw. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior!" The orange-tan wolf said, nodding as Fangclaw had congratulated him on having an apprentice. As Fangclaw had spoken in response to Stoatblaze's question, the young warrior nodded. "Silverheart's had pups? That's good, there'll be more warriors in StormClan soon." Stoatblaze replied, looking at Fangclaw as his friend had spoken once more. "We're both doing fine; Ripplepaw's even a warrior now, Ripplestone!" The orange wolf said, glancing up quickly as he heard a ThunderClan wolf begin to speak. Graystar had gone next; Stoatblaze listened to what was happening in StormClan more so than for ThunderClan. As he heard Dragonpaw speak, Stoatblaze glanced at her. "You mean Magmafeather over there? He was my mentor, I hope he doesn't hate all of us." The young warrior responded, looking at where Magmafeather was. "Magmafeather's probably just angry or unhappy that Ripplestone and I left RiverClan. He probably doesn't like the idea of a bunch of wolves coming together to start a Clan also, I guess." Stoatblaze said to his apprentice quietly, as the leaders were speaking.

Stoatblaze looked up as he saw Heatherpaw, not yet knowing her warrior name, speak at the GreatRock, annoucing how she was deputy. Stoatblaze slightly frowned as she spoke of the once WindClan leader, remembering how he'd gone to WindClan's camp once as an apprentice. Russetstar hadn't been that friendly then, though who wouldn't be with intruders in your camp? He frowned more as he realized each of the Clans had spoken. "I'm going to guess that means the Gathering is soon to be over, then?" Stoatblaze said, to either Fangclaw or Dragonpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:05 pm

Lionpup listened as Heatherfrost gave Windclan's announcements and looked around expectantly. Has the Gathering finished? Is it time to return to camp? He could feel the fatigue dragging at his paws and the cold had begun to seep through his fur and stiffen his muscles, but he wasn't going to lift a paw before he saw some other wolves leave. Swivelling his ears at the sound of Silentwhisper's voice calling out to Heatherfrost, a slight smile touched his lips. I'm sure she will be a great Leader.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Yawning again he finally closed his mouth. The gathering was finished though he wanted to talk to his leaders. "Shadestar, Graystar. Can i talk to you in private for a moment or two?" He called down, gazing up at the rock.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Graystar looked at the WindClan wolf as she began to speak, annoucing she was the deputy. Unlike Firespell, she would be taking over leadership of her Clan, and would need to travel to the Moonstone. Graystar frowned; she rememebered going to the Moonstone the same time as Russetstar and Skydust; though she assumed their once medicine wolf wasn't here anymore as well. "I hope WindClan does well under your leadership." She said, glancing down as she heard Silentwhisper. "Sure, if that's alright with Shadestar." Graystar said, glancing over at the other StormClan leader. The gray-furred wolf wondered why Silentwhisper wanted to speak to them, perhaps it had something to do with the red-golden lights coming out of the sky? Or instead, perhaps something about the other Clans that he'd heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 pm

Is it over? The Windclan leader had last spoken. She yawned. I guess I was more tired than I thought. "Bye Lionpup. I guess I'll see you at the next gathering." She sleeplily padded back to the Sunclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Shadestar sat and listened, saying nothing as the leaders made their reports. He nodded in agreement and approval at Graystar's words, and noticed with satisfaction that the crowd seemed to have accepted StormClan in its entirety. ThunderClan and WindClan in particular appeared to be having troubles- both leaders either disappeared or dead. It was quite strange that this happened so close together. His thoughts went back to when Russetstar, Rainstar, and also Graystar were appointed leaders. Three of the leaders then had disappeared without a trace at the carnival. Could something be happening causing all of these problems?

The leader did regret Russetstar's death. He had been a good leader of WindClan and even was thinking about joining the alliance, but it seemed he did not have enough time left to do so. The male's gaze turned to Heatherfrost thoughtfully. Shadestar did not think she would be as excited to join and destroy SunClan as the old WindClan leader had been. Turning his gaze away, he stood up in order to jump off the rock. Hearing Silentwhisper, he turned to look at the warrior. His golden gaze turned to catch the look of Graystar's before moving back to Silentwhisper. "Sure, if it's urgent," he shrugged, leaping off the rock. "We could talk now, or back at camp. Either way, we must speak far from wandering ears I'm sure?"

Overhead a sudden explosion made him flinch. Looking upwards he saw the sky bright with sparkling lights and bangs that then faded into the night. Was the night sky exploding itself? No, it appeared fine after the fire works had faded.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Silentwhisper's ears flattened as another bang was made. "Well, camp may be a good idea. But if the sky continues exploding i don't know how anyone shall hear an absolute thing." He told the leaders. "But i do have an idea." He told them. He walked silently back to camp ignoring the deafning bangs and the orange UFO's flying in the sky.

- sc camp -
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:08 pm

After the last leader spoke most of the wolves started moving. Some were planning to leave others were just wandering around. Silent went near Greystar and Shadestar. He spoke something and then they left. Luna stayed put not even moving an inch. She planned to stay a little bit more before returning to the camp again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"Bye Moonpup!" Lionpup called after the SunClan female as she began to head back to her camp, sad that they hadn't been able to talk more. I will probably see her at the next Gathering. He thought as he began to make his way back home, eager to sink into the soft mossy nest in his den and let sleep claim him.

-Windclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Yet again sad news prevailed at this gathering as Russetstar's passing was announced, it seemed all the leaders he had become accustom to and learned to respect had vanished only Graystar and Shadestar remained strong. The gathering had ended, standing the large wolf made his way through the crowed toward the Stormclan border when suddenly a loud bang accosted his ears causing him to jump, as the sky was lit by a flash.

Shaking his head to rid it of the pain the male let out an annoyed grumble toward the sound, yet gazed in awe at the brief light show. It seemed these explosions had happened throughout the gathering yet he hadn't been around to fully notice having disappeared int the forest where such sounds had been muffled. Before returning to nap under his bush, the spectacle faded leaving the star filled sky clear once more, so the male continued his stroll through the crowd smiling and nodding to whom ever spared him a glance.

Reaching the area where Graystar, Shadestar and another wolf were gathered Apachewind paused having caught the wolf's words about how he had to speak about something important with them. His ears perked but he would not eves drop on this conversation, but before he could move on the Warrior left for camp leaving the two leaders alone. Apache gave his leaders a nod and a friendly smile, he would speak with them back at camp, something about the way that Warrior previously had carried himself that look in his eyes unsettled him. Their was something afoot, and he wanted to know what and how it effected his clan and the others. What ever that male wanted he was sure it was not peace he was after, their was a covetous flash within his eyes that told Apache so. But such matters were not to be discussed among so many and so the large Warrior opted to wait until they were back at camp, with that he left the two leaders behind following the other wolf's scent trail back to camp.

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Firespell looked around at Heatherfrost then down at the wolves beneath the rock. The Gathering seems to be mostly over, she thought. The firey wolf saw Shadestar and Graystar jump off the rock and talk to Silentwhisper who went. She jumped off too and made her way over to Windstorm.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:25 pm

Graystar leaped down from the rock after Shadestar, loosing her balance as she heard another of the loud sounds from the sky. Standing up from where she was on the ground, the she-wolf shook out the snow from her fur. Silentwhisper had gone to camp, saying something about having an idea. Two more pups had left as well, and Apachewind had nodded to both of the StormClan leaders. The gray-furred wolf nodded in response, and looked back at Shadestar. "I suppose we'll speak to Silentwhisper at camp?" She said, and looked back at the clearing. "Those of StormClan who wish to leave now may go back to camp!" She howled out, before another fire-colored light appeared in the sky. Graystar walked after where Silentwhisper and Apachewind went, back to camp.

~StormClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Heatherfrost jumped off of the Greatrock as the wolves in the clearing began to disperse, disappearing back to their camps and nests. "Those of WindClan who wish to return to camp may do so!" She barked, casting her gaze across the clearing for the last time before padding back towards the camp, vaguely away that rest was still no greater a possibility when she did return. There were some things that she needed to discuss with Shadewhisper as soon as possible, and her mind was buzzing restlessly.

-WC camp-
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Luna heard Greystar's howl. It seems we were free to get back in the camp. The apprentice looked around for a second then got up and made few steps forward. She noticed Firespell but she did not pay much attention. She then slowly passed through the other wolves making her way to the path for her camp.

~Stormclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Firespell heard Graystar's and Heatherfrost's howl and raised her head. "All those of ThunderClan who wish to go back to camp, can do so!" She mentally counted the ones here at the Gathering. Hawkpool, me and Windstorm. Some of the StormClan wolves have left. The firey wolf turned to look at Shadestar, off to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #6   Fourtrees #6 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #6
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next