Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Avengers Rp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Avengers Rp

Go down 
+3
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Dovepaw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Title10
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Theave10

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Heroes10
Loki, the villainous Asgardian has conducted his attack upon the human population with his army the Chitauri! But! The Avengers were there to save the world! Iron Man with his suit, Captain America with his above natural skills, Thor with his lightning, The Hulk with his sheer size, Black Widow with some pretty good moves and Hawkeye with a few arrows up his sleeve. They defeated the army!

Five months have passed since the invasion and now all the Avengers reside in on of Tony Stark's large Mansions. They live in peace a few arguments breaking out here and there. But wait... Trouble rises again. There have been random and horrifying attacks all over the world. What is going on?

You are on of the World's Mightiest Heroes, it's up to you and your team to find out and save the world again!

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Vilali10
You are mad, very mad. Those darned Avengers have ruined your plans! But you will not give up, oh no! You want revenge and revenge you will get! You gather with other villains and plan. You use a few civilains as bait or spies for you as well. It's up to you to succeed.

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Civil10
You watched the Avengers save the world, you were saved by a hero. Or you have been recruited by the villains. Either way you help them out in any way you can. You live your life almost normally. It's up to you to help them out.

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Simpso10

Rules:

1. This is an rp on TFC, so all of Shade's rp rules apply!
2. This is semi-literate please use four sentences.
3. No cussing, keep it at a minimum.
4. Too much blood and gore are not allowed.
5. No power playing, play only your side of the fight.
6. Please include others, it is not all about you.
7. You can only have three characters. Please at least one villain, one hero or one civilian.
I can add rules as I go.

Remember you can be any hero or villain. From any super hero or villain comic. It can be Marvel or DC. The more the merrier!

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Charri10
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Legion10

Heroes
Thor.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Iron Man.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 1
Black Widow.:.Shadowpaw pg. 1
Hulk- reserved for Nightowl

Villains
Bane.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Catwoman.:.Shadowpawpg. 1
Loki- Reserved for Nightowl

Civilians
Katie Parker.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Pepper Potts.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 2
Lynn Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2
Christopher Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2

Avengers Rp - Page 3 Form10
Code:
Name:
Picture:
Villain or Hero or Civilian:
Special tool?:
Picture of tool:
Personality:
Description:
Extra:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Thor
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 3 Thor10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Hero
Special tool?: Mjolnir (Hammer)
Picture of tool: Avengers Rp - Page 3 Mjolni10
Personality: RP it out
Description: Tall and muscular
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Bane
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 3 Banetd10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Villain
Special tool?: None
Picture of tool: None
Personality: Cruel and mean. Villain!
Description: Tall and strong
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Katie Parker
Picture: None
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Civilian
Special tool?: Special spear that reduces its size to look like a braclet
Picture of tool: None
Personality: Cunning and lsy. Seems nice
Description: Short and dark with big brown eyes and long hair
Extra: She is working for the villains but the heroes dont know it

Last edited by Rainwhisper on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm

(You mean flying right)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

A silent man watched from afar through a tiny blue cube dubbed the tesarect. with a soft delicate grin the handsome devious master mind slipped it into a special contaner that only he could open and lay on the ground grinning happily. finally his blasted brother would be vanquished.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

(Yah, so...I guess Lynn and Chris can just be for abductions and stuff, since they're fictional characters)

Lynn

Lynn turned the key, shutting the ignition of her sleek, dark gray Mustang. She grasped the cold, silver handle, popping the lock and stepping out onto the drive. Dressed in her black accountant suit and high-heels, she clicked along the upward slope until she reached the dark, thick wooden front door, which was almost always unlocked. She turned the brass knob, stepping onto the silvery marble. She stepped into the kitchen, greeted by the aromatic scent of boiled cabbage and chopped carrots. "Another wonderful meal?" she asked, approaching Chris and giving his a light kiss on his cheek.

Chris

Chris focused his dark eyes on the flash of silver slipping over his wooden cutting board. Buisness was slow today, so he had come home early, whipping up a fresh dinner. He stole a glance at Lynn as she walked into his domain, his knife still slicing carrots quickly. He flashed her a sly grin as she kissed him before knocking the chopped carrots into the pot of soup boiling on the stove. "Dinner," he said, spooning cabbage on a plate and ladling a small side soup, setting on the table before sitting down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 am

Nightowl wrote:
A silent man watched from afar through a tiny blue cube dubbed the tesarect. with a soft delicate grin the handsome devious master mind slipped it into a special contaner that only he could open and lay on the ground grinning happily. finally his blasted brother would be vanquished.

(Lol, Night could you please fill out the form?)

Feathersoul wrote:
(Yah, so...I guess Lynn and Chris can just be for abductions and stuff, since they're fictional characters)

(Okay, Feather)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor

Thor looks around, his eyes wide and alert..Something is a miss in the city, but I will remain like I promised.The man stood on alert until Tony got back.

Bane

Bane watches the girl through narrowed eyes but says nothing. He walks around again and turns to the woman in black. (Catowman) "And what is it you suggest to do? since you are so excited to take action, my dear?""

(In case you do not know what Bane sounds like... he sounds like this. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwnl4e8vvaA )

Katie

Katie sighs and sinks back into her chair. She watched the villains slowly to begin to make their way here. She nods, it was almost time for her to go "help" out the heroes. She smirked, she liked "helping"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 am

Name: Loki
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 3 Thorloki
Villain or Hero or Civilian: villian
Special tool?: A staff thingie :3 its purty
Picture of tool:https://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=643&q=Lokis+weapon&oq=Lokis+weapon&gs_l=img.3...893.2889.0.3086.12.8.0.4.0.1.279.1068.3j4j1.8.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.img.WKGll0a4ShE#imgrc=tGB-Rrx_lxzgRM%3A%3BWjPbvB0zm4UGOM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmedia.comicbookmovie.com%252Fimages%252Fusers%252Fuploads%252F15542%252F901874_press02-001.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.comicbookmovie.com%252Ffansites%252Fjohnwilbanks%252Fnews%252F%253Fa%253D60014%3B450%3B600
Personality im the god of mischeif, i like to make trouble for my brother thor (hes a poofter and a meanie!)
: Description: Extremly attractive and wearss green.
Extra: LOKI FOR KINGSHIP
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 am

(accepted)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 pm

can we continue?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm

(I'm waiting for you...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Thor

Thor looks around, his eyes wide and alert..Something is a miss in the city, but I will remain like I promised.The man stood on alert until Tony got back.

Bane

Bane watches the girl through narrowed eyes but says nothing. He walks around again and turns to the woman in black. (Catowman) "And what is it you suggest to do? since you are so excited to take action, my dear?""

(In case you do not know what Bane sounds like... he sounds like this. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwnl4e8vvaA )

Katie

Katie sighs and sinks back into her chair. She watched the villains slowly to begin to make their way here. She nods, it was almost time for her to go "help" out the heroes. She smirked, she liked "helping"
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100Avengers Rp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Black Widow

Black Widow finally got to Stark tower. She looked around for Iron man, and Thor. She saw Thor looking like he was standing guard. " hey Thor, whats going on?" "And where is Mr. Tony?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Thor

Thor looks on as Black Widow swiftly makes her way. He becomes at ease and smiles slightly. "Greetings, Black Widow. There has been an infiltration in the tower of Stark. Mr. Stark's position is unknown. I was told to stay and stay I will.".He looked down upon her..

Bane

Katie

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Tony was freaking out he couldn't find Bane! "Widow is Hawk here yet?" He needed hawk. without answer he flew around the city. He came to the front of the tower where Thor and Black Widow were. he scanned the city but had no luck hiding bane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Name:Hawkeye
Picture:movie
Villain or Hero or Civilian: HERO
Special tool?: Bow and arrow
Picture of tool: movie
Personality: to been seen
Description: cool super accurate
Extra:
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 pm

where were we

Mosseybreeze wrote:
Tony was freaking out he couldn't find Bane! "Widow is Hawk here yet?" He needed hawk. without answer he flew around the city. He came to the front of the tower where Thor and Black Widow were. he scanned the city but had no luck hiding bane.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 pm

(... read back a few posts)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Loki smirked as he stared up at the roof standing up he cracked his neck. cockily making his way over to the window he whispered something and turned walking out of his lonesome base he began walking. he had a date with destiny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

(I know that is why I wrote that)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 pm

(Oh okay then continue Wink )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:33 pm

(No you start)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Thor

Thor looks on as Black Widow swiftly makes her way. He becomes at ease and smiles slightly. "Greetings, Black Widow. There has been an infiltration in the tower of Stark. Mr. Stark's position is unknown. I was told to stay and stay I will.".He looked down upon her..

Bane

Katie

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:45 pm

Mosseybreeze wrote:
where were we

Mosseybreeze wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 pm

(Ah, well we wait... for Black)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:48 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers Rp
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: