Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Avengers Rp - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Avengers Rp

Go down 
+3
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Dovepaw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Title10
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Theave10

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Heroes10
Loki, the villainous Asgardian has conducted his attack upon the human population with his army the Chitauri! But! The Avengers were there to save the world! Iron Man with his suit, Captain America with his above natural skills, Thor with his lightning, The Hulk with his sheer size, Black Widow with some pretty good moves and Hawkeye with a few arrows up his sleeve. They defeated the army!

Five months have passed since the invasion and now all the Avengers reside in on of Tony Stark's large Mansions. They live in peace a few arguments breaking out here and there. But wait... Trouble rises again. There have been random and horrifying attacks all over the world. What is going on?

You are on of the World's Mightiest Heroes, it's up to you and your team to find out and save the world again!

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Vilali10
You are mad, very mad. Those darned Avengers have ruined your plans! But you will not give up, oh no! You want revenge and revenge you will get! You gather with other villains and plan. You use a few civilains as bait or spies for you as well. It's up to you to succeed.

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Civil10
You watched the Avengers save the world, you were saved by a hero. Or you have been recruited by the villains. Either way you help them out in any way you can. You live your life almost normally. It's up to you to help them out.

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Simpso10

Rules:

1. This is an rp on TFC, so all of Shade's rp rules apply!
2. This is semi-literate please use four sentences.
3. No cussing, keep it at a minimum.
4. Too much blood and gore are not allowed.
5. No power playing, play only your side of the fight.
6. Please include others, it is not all about you.
7. You can only have three characters. Please at least one villain, one hero or one civilian.
I can add rules as I go.

Remember you can be any hero or villain. From any super hero or villain comic. It can be Marvel or DC. The more the merrier!

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Charri10
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Legion10

Heroes
Thor.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Iron Man.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 1
Black Widow.:.Shadowpaw pg. 1
Hulk- reserved for Nightowl

Villains
Bane.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Catwoman.:.Shadowpawpg. 1
Loki- Reserved for Nightowl

Civilians
Katie Parker.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Pepper Potts.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 2
Lynn Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2
Christopher Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2

Avengers Rp - Page 4 Form10
Code:
Name:
Picture:
Villain or Hero or Civilian:
Special tool?:
Picture of tool:
Personality:
Description:
Extra:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Thor
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 4 Thor10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Hero
Special tool?: Mjolnir (Hammer)
Picture of tool: Avengers Rp - Page 4 Mjolni10
Personality: RP it out
Description: Tall and muscular
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Bane
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 4 Banetd10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Villain
Special tool?: None
Picture of tool: None
Personality: Cruel and mean. Villain!
Description: Tall and strong
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Katie Parker
Picture: None
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Civilian
Special tool?: Special spear that reduces its size to look like a braclet
Picture of tool: None
Personality: Cunning and lsy. Seems nice
Description: Short and dark with big brown eyes and long hair
Extra: She is working for the villains but the heroes dont know it

Last edited by Rainwhisper on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Black Widow
Hey Mr. scrap metal, she said teasing, she just loved her nickname for him. its very rare for her to like to many people and that was her way of telling people they were cool in her book was by giving them nicknames. " whats going on? Do you want me to head into the tower and see whats going? she asked willing to help. " who is it this time, Loki the Asgard failure? she asked and then looked at Thor. " i mean no offense but your brother is a serious danger and im just telling it like i see them," she told Thor.

Catwoman
" mmmm, to tell the truth in not entirely sure, you could use that girl right there as a hostage, she said pointing to the girl sitting in Bane's chair. Or one of the other girls." " i believe her name was Pepper. yes.. the Iron Man's girlfriend," she suggested to Bane. " but we couldnt go, she would have to come on her own, willingly." she whispered into Bane's ear, with her trademark grin that was feral yet sexy at the same time on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:05 am

Tony comed Natasha,"This is serious we are dealing with Bane" He and bane were enemies. "Where is hawkeye?"

"I am here Tony I could use a lift though." hawk had finally showed up.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:15 am

Thor

Thor looked at Black Widow, glaring at her slightly. He looked to Iron Man as he spoke."The Red Metal Man speaks truth. It was the masked Man who was here.".Though Thor and his brother were enemies he still harnessed feelings for his brother, to a point where he took an offense quite personally.

Bane

Bane listened carefully to the Cat Woman's suggestion. Then he looked down to where the young girl sat. He thought about it and looked at her his eyes narrowed. "To inflict true panic, in our hostage she musn't know." He liked the idea, both... He stood still as the woman made her way around him. He held no emotion to her grin, only raising a brow as he continued to think this.

(In case you do not know what Bane sounds like... he sounds like this. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwnl4e8vvaA )

Katie

Katie watched Catwoman make her way to Bane and whisper in his ear. She gulped and sat still as if she could hear their thoughts and sayings... She felt her hands feel moist and her ears felt hot.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:28 am

Black Widow
Oh great, she thought as she saw Thor glare at her, i just made a god mad. Now im really going to hell. " Bane was here! He must be here for a reason, Tony, can you think of anything that he might want from here." Thats almost odd that he would come here in the flesh when he could have just sent somebody." " And have you checked to see if anything is missing?" she asked Tony.

Catwoman
She laughed when she pulled away from Bane, she knows that he needs to be left alone to think. She walked over to stand in front of the girl." what is your name?" " and i would like to know why and how did you find your way here, a pretty girl like you could go anywhere, be anything." Yet you chose this lifestyle, why?" she asked the girl out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am

Thor

Thor nodded. The Widow was right. He had never heard of the Man in the Mask presenting himself. He looked to Tony, and though he was a god. Even he looked up to the man in red from time to time."She may be right. "What could the fiend have wanted?He turned looking around, his eyes narrowed.

Bane

Banetapped his foot and stood there, nearly immobile. Had it not been for the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, he would have seeme dlike a statue. The girl visits the heroes, for us. She brings backk information. Maybe we could use her. they would want to save her anyway. Even if it not were for her "service" to them. He liked the idea, a lot. Had his mouth been visible he would have smiled.

(Bane sounds like this. - Bane

Katie

Katie looked at Catwoman and smiled without waver. She found the compliment worth of a smile. "My name is Katie. And yes, I can go anywhere, anywhere I please. That is why I chose this. I do as I please, when I please. It is difficult yes, there are consequences, but when pulled off the rewards are endless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:14 pm

"Widow trust me on this. I think he was going after Pepper. We need to keep her safe." He was on the brink of freaking out. He landed in the front of the building.

Hawkeye looked a widow."Maybe he is right. We should search the town." He was worried.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Black Widow
"Tony you need to calm down and contact pepper and make sure she is safe." "And do you know where she is at the moment." And turning to Hawkeye, " yea we probably should."

Catwoman
She smiled at Katie. " i like you kid, you do as you please, you like your freedom." " you and me might just get along after all." She turned back to Bane, " Bane what is the plan?" she asked waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:05 pm

"She is at the Mansion. Unless she walked off she should be there." Tony turned to Thor."I don't think Loki is behind this but he could be helping Bane who knows." "Jarvas phone Pepper and make sure she is ok." "She is fine sir."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Thor

Thor looked at Iron Man without a blink. "If you think so...".He turned around and looked at them all. He gritted his teeth, Iron Man was obviously worried. A soft sigh came from the large Asgardian.

Bane

Bane looked at the Catwoman, a deep glare in his eyes. He turned and spoke a deep metallic voice, he turned to Katie instead though. He still was unsure about this. But he shook his head. It'll work perfectly... "The girl is special to them but not as special as the one called Pepper Potts. Tonight, I along with a few friends will take her. The heroes what can they do, nothing. The cameras I have set up with the help of the girl, are in place. It is basically full proof.

Katie

Katie smiled, that felt great to hear. She turned to Bane as Catowman asked him what they shopuld do. Katie knew better than to speak up especially when they were planning but she could not help it. "Pepper Potts trusts me, maybe I could lead her into a trap?"

Last edited by Rainwhisper on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:07 pm

"Jarvis I want video feed of the mansion stat."Tony tells the computer. A video feed of the mansion appears. "Hawkeye I want you and widow to go guard the mansion." he is worried they will take her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Thor

The Asgardian god of Thunder looks at Iron Man, his eyes narrowed. He watches the appearing video screen, begginning to twirl Mjolnir, his hammer slowly. He stops it. "Metal Man, it appears we are dealing with someething out of the ordinary. Observe how the masked man enters. No secrecy as if he wishes us to know it is him."What fiendish plan is this tall masked man up to?Thor continues watching... but soon the screen goes blank and nothing is able to be seen.....

Bane

. ..

(In case you do not know what Bane sounds like... he sounds like this. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwnl4e8vvaA )

Katie

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh shot he got in Jarvis stop him." tony knew what he had to do. "Hawk widow thor come with me. We are going after Bane." HAwk eye knew what he was needed for.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 pm

(Lol, I thought they were watching footage from before in the day?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 pm

(We are?)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 pm

(YOu said the whole day, Bane was going to use Katie to get to Pepper...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:03 am

(Opps what ever)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm

(Okay well please continue.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Mosseybreeze wrote:
"Jarvis I want video feed of the mansion stat."Tony tells the computer. A video feed of the mansion appears. "Hawkeye I want you and widow to go guard the mansion." he is worried they will take her.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Thor looks at Tony, and sighs. "What do you wish me to do? He tightens his grip around the hammer and looks on. His light blue eyes ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:52 pm

"Thor I want you to help me patrol the city." he was giving Thor a big job. He had faith in him though. He stopped thinking started acting like tony again."Ok so Shackshere over there and I are going to search for bane."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Thor smiled slightly. Tony was himself again. "Will do." With that he simply twirled his hammer and jumped away. He landed on the floor heavily, crouching. The floor sank be neath him and he stood waiting.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Avengers Rp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:02 pm

"Ok now it I were a man who thinks he is Darth Vader where would I hide?" Tony asked Thor. He was glad to think of his jokes again. He needed to let go again like he used to.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

[quote="Rainwhisper"]Thor

Thor looked at tony in confusion. "Who is the Vader you speak of?"Darth Vader...?He was genuniley confused with this so he looked to Tony to explain. He saw him laugh and continued to look on in confusion.

Bane

Katie

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:18 pm

"He is from an old movie. Star wars? Ever heard of it?" Tony was shocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers Rp
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: