Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Hearing Flaconwing and Otterpup play,Moonpaw flicked her ears. Moon bit her lip and closed her eyes. I have a bad feeling about this. She felt her skin tingle. And her pelt itch under her skin.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Otterpup felt eyes on him so he looked around with his grinning face. he noticed the silver female from before biting her lip and squeezing her eyes shut. he frowned tilting his head to one side with intrest. what was wrong with her? he frowned then remembered her name was moonpaw. why did she have paw at the end of her name? he shrugged and walked over to ehr making sure to stay within range of falconwing "are you okay?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Falconwing smiled at the pup, cuffing him lightly with hushed tones as the ceremony went on. He looked up as the ceremony began and as Moonpaw walked in, casting them both a glare. He raised a brow and ignored it lying down, as Otter walked up to her. He smiled and looked up, keeping his eye on the small pup. A strong sense had come over the male to protect the young wolf and he would do so.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

(I didn't glare...)

Moonpaw glanced at Otterpup. She didn't want to say anything. She sighed. "I umm-er. I'm ok. How about you?" Moon blinked her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 pm

(Oh I know, but Falcon saw it as a glare)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 pm

(Oh ok)
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

he frowned and backed up a little, why was she talking funny? why didnt she like him? he let out a defiant pup bark and growled. he wasnt going to let anyone think he was different or anything. he fluffed uphis pup fur and growled. ignoring the fact that she could probs kick his tushie. he lifted his lips showing tiny white pup teeth before he turned showing her his prosterior and trotting back to falconwing. he shoved his face into the fur by falcons shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Moonpaw blinked as the pup growled. She wondered why. But kept a straight face. "Umm,are you ok Otterpup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 pm

The pup stepped forward. She was going to be an apprentice at last! She looked at her sister. She could n'r wait any more.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Echopup also stepped foward; she was just as excited as Stormpup. Maybe even more. She grinned greatly with each step. Her life was truly going to begin.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

(Whoops, sorry about that Fire. Just say that she was looking at the entrance instead, lol)

Emberpaw flashed Shadowpaw a small smile as she nudged her. She turned back to Firestar, watching the leader stand upon the Highrock with an air of importance. The russet apprentice now found that she admired the leader, and she could feel a small ambition of being a leader as strong as Firestar one day tugging at her. She knew it wasn't very likely, however, although she would do her best to try and prove herself to the Leader. There's no-one left for me now. Runningpaw is dead....Shadowpaw and Copperpaw are together. There's Firestar and Windstorm, Rainwhisper and Nightowl....even Falconwing and Icefrost had something. But now..... She tore her gaze away from the flames that danced on Firestar's pelt, closing her eyes tight, although a single tear escaped. She stared down at her paws, the tear falling down between them and dissapearing into the earth. Feeling hollow, she looked upward at Firestar now, as if understanding and she realized now what she was to be: a warrior, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:50 am

Nightowl plonked his behind down and set his paws neatly infront of him, he stared at the pup confusedly. he had never seen the pup before in his life, and strangely it smelt of nothing. unable to hide his curiosity he shuffled over to falconwing and whispered under his breath "where did you getthe pup?" he had already realised that falcon and the pup seemed to have formed a close bond
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

Glancing at Nightowl. She narrowed her eyes. "Why do you ask?" She was nearby the two brutes. With Otterpup bristling beside her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

Otterpup said in his puppish high voice "im otter!" he showed no fear though inside he was quaking. what if this big male didnt let him into the pack? he backed up and jumped as his prosterior bumped into falconwing. he yipped in suprise and wheeled around. his features gentled with relief and he snuggled between falconwings front paws. his puppy tail wagging and accidently smacking the warrior on the chin.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

Moonpaw watched as Otter rolled away to Falconwing. She rolled her shoulders and yawned. Not caring about a reply from Nightowl. She laid down,and stared up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

FALCONWING

Falconwing chuckled with amusement, at the ferocity Otter showed the rest. He smiled and sheltered him beneath his paws as his chin got slapped. His gaze flitted over to Nightowl as he asked where he had gotten the pup. I doubt he'll believe me... The brute sighed and answered, cuffing Otter lightly. "We found him in the river. An eagle dropped him and he plopped straight down. All scent was washed away..." He smiled and nosed the brown fur of Otter.

Table Credit-Graystar
\
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Firestar smiled at the three apprentices and the pups sitting at the base of the rock: they'd earned their ceremonies. First the new apprentices then the warriors. She took a deep breath and then spoke out aloud, quickly glancing at the new pup. "From this moment, until they've has earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Stormpaw and Echopaw. Rainwhisper, you will be mentor to Echopaw. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice. Hawktalon, you will be mentor to Moonpaw. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice. Stormpaw, I will be taking on your apprenticeship myself." The firey wolf smiled at her young brother and winked before turned to the soon-to-be warriors. "I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns. Copperpaw, Shadowpaw, Emberpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Echopaw grinned widley. She padded foward beside Stormpaw. She then went to touch noses with Rainwhisper. Then she muttered softley, so only Stormpaw could hear;
"Congratulations"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Emberpaw peered up at Firestar, her expression someone blank. "I do," she said, her voice strong and unquavering. This was supposed to have been the best day of my life. But now.....I...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:15 pm

"Thanks Echopaw you to." The apprentice liked her. She was kind and sweet. He wanted to ask her something. "Do you want to go to the sunning rocks with me?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 pm

"Sure!" Echopaw said, shaking her silvery coat. She couldn't help but blush a bit. It'll be nice to get to know Stormpaw moreā€¦ But a chilling feeling crept up her spine.
"Lets go!" Echopaw cried out and sprinted to the rocks.
-Sunningrocks-
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:04 pm

"i do" boomed the large apprentice. he held his head high as he towered over the other two female apprentices. his delicate tail feathered down to touch just above the earth. his noble head was held up and his brow creased slightly in worry. what if firestar gave him a horrible warrior name like Coppershine. he shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:58 pm

"i do" said Shadowpaw, her voice loud and clear. pride filled throughout her whole body. she promised right then and there with those words that she would follow the code until the day she died and would protect her clan from any danger, even if its in my own clan she thought. her tail wagged and she was a little anxious to know what her warrior name was going to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

The apprentice looked at her. He wagged his tail. He walked to the entrance. He ran out.

sunning rocks
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Moonpaw stood up at the sound of her voice. She turned to didn't know who Hawktalon was,and glanced around. She sighed and shrugged. Flicking her tail and waiting do Rhee mentor.

Hawkpool watched as the apprentices were assigned,and the warriors were named. She waited for Shadowpaw to say "I do" as well. Hawk watched closely and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next