Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Silverpup
JayStreak
Creekfire
Fernshade
Lightpup..
Frost
Barkstripe
Midightpup
Lightningflash
Evieshine
Windstorm
Feathersoul
Echosong
Falconwing
Silversnout
Scratch
Brightstorm
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Nightfrost
Firestar
Isenfire
Hawk
Dovepaw
Swiftstreak
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

ThunderClan Camp Logo-thunderclan

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Rainstar felt ok but the air did not. She had felt so relaxed but now that she thought about it, their was tension in the air. The elegant female frowned, it was sad to feel that there was tension but there was a limit to what she could do. With a sigh she stood and padded away,finally settling by the highrock.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Seeing rain settle beside high rock,she shrugged. She then saw the fae she scented before. She padded over,grabbing a vole and rabbit while at it. She then laid down in the warrior's den,and dropped the rabbit. "Here,you mist be hungry." She grinned. She thenflicked her tail and beckoned her to sit next to her. "So,who might you be? I'm hawkpool,if that answers your next question." She chuckled
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue18/20ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Isenpup padded over to the Fresh Kill Pile and grabbed the vole she'd caught with the help of Nightfrost. She went over to Rainstar and gave it to her. "Phoenixfire and Nightfrost taught me a bit of hunting. I caught this for you." She said, hoping for some form of approval. Instead she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Firepup came through the tunnel, carrying the sparrow carefully in her mouth. She went to the fresh-kill pile and tossed the sparrow onto it. Firepup felt proud of this small achievement. She then sat down in the middle of the camp as she had done before and groomed herself.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 am

Seeing forepup arrive back to camp,she grinned as she dropped a sparrow . She then saw isen. She sighed. I wonder what that pup will do.
Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 am

Nightpaw sat outside the apprentices den and lay down. She scanned her gaze over the camp, studying everything and sighed. Placing her head on her paws, she watched as a leaf rolled across the clearing and she smiled. Flattening her ears, she rolled after the leaf not caring what she looked like the rest of the camp. Weeeeeeeeeeee., she thought as she rolled into a tree. Ouch..., she groaned and lay there still and upside-down.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 am

Firepup yawned and went over to the fresh-kill pile and got a rabbit. She stood in the middle of the camp again, eating it. Then she noticed that Swiftstreak was sitting next to her in the middle. "Swiftstreak", Firepup said. "I'm a bit bored."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:47 am

Swiftstreak opened his eyes ad he heard someone call he's name. He turned and saw it was firepup. She said she was bored and it was only morning, "Well your lucky you even left camp with Luna normally all pups must stay in camp. Swiftstreak said closing he's eyes again. "Well anyway the gathering should be tonight, and I think it will be very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 am

Firepup knew that she had been lucky with Luna so she didn't press the subject. "The gathering's tonight! Good." She was excited about the gathering and wondered whether she'd be allowed to go. The firey pup smiled at the warrior and then ran over to the other pups.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 pm

Isenpup watched Rainstar to see if she would eat the kill. She couldn't help but wonder if she should stay in ThunderClan or not. She needed to leave, but then she would betray her own birth clan. This would be terrible for her. Her reputation ruined.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Rainstar looked at the prey and bent down, sniffing it. She looked up at Isenpup, and ate it happily in quick gulps. She smiled licking the blood off of her muzzle. Her blue gaze looked at Isen, something was wrong and she had to know. "Isen, would you come over here a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Seeing rain call isen,she bit her lip. What is she going to do? she glanced at swiftstreak and firepup. I wonder where scratch is. She pondered for quite a while. The tree swaying in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm

Isenpup got up nervously and padded over to Rainstar. "Y-Y-Yes? what do you need?" She asked, looking at her paws. She didn't want Rainstar to know. Especially since her deputy was helping her and Nightfrost escape without anyone else knowing.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm

Flicking her ears,she heard isen stammer. She didn't turn,but she kept her ears towards them. She cringed. What does rain want with that pup. Yes she might join another clan,but... She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Rainstar saw how nervous the pup was and now Rainstar was going to know, even if it took them late into the night. Rain looked at the young pup kindly, "Come into my den, Isen." Standing swiftly she padded in and sat down at the very back. "What is wrong Isen? And don't try keeping it from me, we can stay here all day and be the last clan to arrive at the gathering." The leaders tone was gentle, she really wanted to know but she wasn't about to snap at a pup for her to tell her. Maybe she would snap at Phoenxfire later...
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Firepup glanced nervously back at Hawkpool. She was now definitely worried. Isenpup had a secret, she could tell and it wasn't a good one, Firepup was sure. The firey pup made her way slowly over to Hawkpool and sat beside her. "Hawkpool", she whispered. "I think Isenpup's up to something but I don't know what."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm

She then saw the light dim down in camp. She glanced at the sky. Its a gathering tonight. That might take somethings off our minds . She then glanced at the entrance. I forgot. I can't go. She growled silently. She let her claws sink into the branch.
She then heard firepup. She ran down the tree,and curled her tail around her. "Don't worry. Its nothing to worry about. But if you really want to know,we have to do it in secret"
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Swiftstreak walked passed hawkpool and firepup, hearing firepup, hes body was tense. "She wants to betray her birthclan to join a new clan of traitors." Swiftstreak said in a firm tone he thought betraying your clan was the worse rule you could ever break he sat near rainstar's den to hear what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Rainstar lied down getting comfortable. A shadow was cast upon the entrance and she rolled her eyes, she would deal with them later. She whispered so quietly you could hear a mouses heart beat. "Isen, please tell me. I will not be mad, not even if you told me you wished to kill me." Rain's eyes were deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Isenpup looked at her, a bit of fear on how her reaction would be. "I just don't fell I belong in Thunderclan, Rainstar, I told Hawkpool that I didn't fell weclomed anymore with my only friend gone. Now it's around the entire camp, they're all calling me a traitor. I fell more lonely then ever." She whispered, tears rolled from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Rainstar looked at the pup sadly. "And what is it you wish to do? Why is there so much tension Isenpup? what is it you are planning? Please do not fear in telling me." Rain looked sad, but she had to stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Firepup's fur bristled and she leapt into the air in shock. "She what?" she whispered. Firepup was frightened by the grim look on Swiftstreak's face. The pup shuddered and pressed her nose to Hawkpool's tail. The firey pup moved slightly towards the far side of the den where she couldn't be seen, body or shadow, but could hear everything.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 pm

"It's because I was planning to leave ThunderClan after the gathering. There are these rumors flying about a new clan, they all think I'm leaving to join the new clan. I'm not really sure what I want to do though. They're assumeing everything. Everythings so wrong." She choked out. She was sobbing now. "It's not like I'm leaving alone..." She said, she realized a moment too late that she'd said it.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Rainstar winced a bit at the mention of Isen not leaving alone. "Isen, you can bet I'm going to try and stop you both from leaving, but I can only do so much. Of you're heart is set on leaving, please wait until I name you an apprentice so it doesn't look like Thunderclan is a merciless clan." Rainstar pinned her ears back, she hatd the thought of losing more emembers after two deaths. "I've failed as a leader, Starclan have made a mistake." Rainstar stood, "Anything else? Or who is going with you? This way I can make you their apprentice and you can leave together if you are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ThunderClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next