Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SuperClan Camp

Go down 
+20
Barkstripe
Wolverineclaw
Sophie
Poisonivy
Gentlestar
Joker
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Echochime
Hawkeye and Catclaw
Silvertongue
Moonshadow
Hawk
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Blackwidow
Batwing
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
Spangledstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Carlsbad_caverns2

Hidden deep in the tunnels of caverns lays the camp. It take a certain route(enter, two lefts and a right turn) to get to it. The camp is made of three levels and has a hole is the ceiling like in mouthermouth Where when the moon and sun are at their peeks they are full visible. The Leander's den is at the front of the camp on guard. It is made of a tucked in hole in the wall on the higher level of the camp. The higher level is for the leader only and is where he stands for meetings on a lookout point called High Edge. The warriors' den is not far off, a collection of boulders on the second level with a large gap underneath for he wolves to sleep under. The apprentice den is another hole in the wall, this one across from he warriors'. On the final level lies the medicine den and nursery. The nursery is twos the rocks slumped together to form a teepee sort of den with the wall as its back. The medicine den is much like it only larger. On the lower level there is also a cavern stream going across the ground. It's very shallow and not a danger to any pups.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:44 pm

" well better luck next time, and yeah we'll go hunting sometimes." " and the next time you go i'll make sure you catch some prey." she gave him one of her rare smiles. she liked the male wolf, he was so lively and he always seem to cheer anybody up, even she couldnt not smile when it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Seeing Ironheart limp back to camp,he flicked his ears. We don't need more injuries in this clan. Batwing sighed and hopped off High Ridge. He dipped his head at Blackwidow. He then trotted to the entrance of camp. He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh, the king descends from on high to mingle with the commonfolk!" he replied, though he smiled lightly. He already knew the whole speech that would follow about the good of all depending on the health of one, and 'you need to see Hulksmash' and 'your body is a temple that I worship everyday, sign my forehead!' but he decided he could just tune it out and nod occasionally. It was easier to just agree. Besides, there wasn't much of anything Hulksmash could do to help, other than give him some wicked painkillers, though heavy painkillers sounded a bit nice right about now.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Thunder laughed humorously as she told him next time. "Well I hope not to let ayone down next time. May the wrath be upon me if I do" He caught her smile, a small pretty thing, that surprised him. Rarely did she smile and for a lady such as herself to smile around him, why that was grand! He gave her a polite nod and a smile back, in turn for her own dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Crystals : 36

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Spangledstar sighed as he saw Ironheart nodding, completely tuning out what words left his mouth. Gently, the leader nuzzled Ironheart's face. "If you're not going to go see Hulksmash then at least rest until your leg is better." He sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, giving the warrior a hard stare. "You're no good to me if you can't do anything, Ironheart. And it worries me that you push yourself."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/30SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:04 am

Blackwidow nodded back at Batwing. she turned her head away from Thunderstrike a little embarrassed because she didnt smile often. She still wasnt that use to being kind to people and showing emotion. wow he has a very handsome smile, she thought to herself and then blushed.
Back to top Go down
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:14 am

Ironheart grimaced and recoiled from the nuzzle, though really he was still fighting a smile. "My stupid leg is never going to be better, Cap. There's certain things a leg that's leaking shards of bone just isn't going to do without some hoodoo." He glanced back at it, narrowing his dark eyes. "Regardless, I'm not useless. I can still insult you just fine, which is becoming pretty much my job description by now." He finally leaked a smile, though it was a shade bitter. "Alright mom?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Thunderstrike padded forward just a bit to peer down the ridge before sitting back down next to Blackwidow. He tilted his head, strange. With a soft shrug he smiled from ear to ear, a toothy grin revealing his strangely white teeth. "So my fair lady, how do you fare on this day?"
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am

Spangledstar snorted. "I can tell. It's practically in your job discription now, huh?" A smile was gracing the light blond's lips, a relaxed one that he could always wear around Ironheart. He shook his head. "Regardless of that. You really should see Hulksmash, see if he can do anything for you. And if not, you'll figure something out," he smirked, "You're a lot smarter than you look."
Back to top Go down
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Medicine Wolf
Hulksmash and Ironheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 am

Ironheart's bitter smile was replaced by the lighter, more teasing one that he often wore. "Smarter than I look? Oh, the thought of it.." These were the conversations he liked more--banter and with none of the emotionally-invested stuff--with Spangledstar. The guy was too nice to really dig deep into the more glaring of Ironheart's personality flaws, which was another way of saying way too flippin' nice. He considered the temptation of the painkillers, but shook his head, "Nah, the guy's busy enough. No use in making him go into spasms or something because he's out of some obscure plant. And I'm sure someone else will need that stuff far more than I will."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am

Blackwidow shook her head and tried to get rid of her silly thoughts. she turned back around to Thunderstrike hoping that she was no longer blushing. But it really didnt help her when he called her fair lady. "ummm... im... fine...i guess," she said looking down a little. " umm how are you?" this is not me, why am i acting this way, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 am

Batwing flicked his ears. He felt bored,and kinda at peace. He took a deep breath. I wonder when the last time I had some peace. He yawned and laid his head down on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:57 am

Thunderstrike nodded happily as she said she was doing well. "I fare well, as well. Thank the All Father I do." He paused and looked up,and though the sky was not clearly visible he imagined it. He turned back to the female and thought to himself, I must have bored her quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 am

" thats good that your doing good." Thunderstrike probably thinks that i dont like him or something. Gosh Black why cant you have a normal easygoing conversation with someone, she thought to herself a little mad at herself. for the first time she actually care what someone thought of her, she never felt this way before and she didnt know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:10 am

Thunderstrike smiled and lied down a slight yawn escaping him. He did not mean it on purpose and hoped it would not come across that way. He kept his head raised, alert and watching. He turned to Widow wishing for conversation and not just quiet. "How did you come here?" His deep accented voice came suddenly surprising even him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:19 am

Her ears picked up at his voice, he had never talked like that before. how i came here... she thought. she laid down beside him. " well before i was with the clan i use to live with my parents who were loners," when she talked about her parents her face turned into a scowl. " and one day we were out hunting and their were two legs about and they shot and killed my parents and then i lived on my own until i was being chased by a bear and fell into a tunnel and then i eventually found this place and Spangledstar asked if i want to join, he said i would be safe here."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:23 am

Thunderstrike heard Blackwidow's story with interest and smiled. "Well I am glad you are here. Our stories may be sad,but together we all stand strong as a large family." Non-flirtatiously he pressed his nose to her cheek and looked down, before standing and stretching. His paws were already itching for action.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:28 am

Blackwidow tried hard not to smile at him and failed. "thanks for understanding Thunderstrike." " hey you want to go spar." She loved practice fighting. " well that is if you stand a chance." Her eyes lit up with a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 am

Thunderstrike scoffed slightly, a slight arrogance as he looked down at her. "Stand a chance my dear? Well we will have to see." The male smiled and pranced a bit, "Now don't go lady-like on me. You are the so heard of Widow, great fighter let me see you in action ,here there anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 am

she smirked at him. " me lady like, i dont even know what your talking about. that word is not even in my vocabulary." "i can take you anywhere you want and anytime." " so where to O Strong One," she said teasing.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:42 am

Teasingly Thunderstrike raised a brow, "Well then, to the Rainbow mount!" And without another thought or word he was gone. Running, his tail streaming behind him as he ran as fast as he could. His large paw leaving heavy prints as he exited for the second time.

-RAINBOW MOUNT-

Last edited by Thunderstrike on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am

Blackwidow raced after the large brute. she was excited about this practice spar with Thunderstrike. she felt the wind rush through her fur as she ran trying to catch up to him, but having no luck. His legs were longer than hers. she forgot all her worries as she ran.

Rainbow Mount
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/20SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am

Frowning as the two padded out happily together Poisonivy thought znd thought.
Something.... think of something!
That Widow wolf wasn't going to crush what she had. No, she wouldn't let her. But when she thought about it... what had her plan been in the first place? She sighed and shook her head. She didn't have one. So why did she feel strongley about this... "battle training." Shaking her head she sprinted after them.
-Rainbow Mountain-
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:53 am

Batwing dipped his head at Blackwidow and Thjnderstrike as they passed by. But blinked as Poisenivy dashed after them. He shrugged. I guess their hunting.
Back to top Go down
Spangledstar
Clan Leader
Spangledstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:20 pm

"Ironheart, you're a part of the Clan, too, and need to heal," Spangledstar sighed. "But do as you wish, just make sure that if it does get worse you will go to Hulksmash. Promise me?" The leader looked at his friend with concerned eyes. He didn't want Ironheart to be hurt and not get treatment, and the brute had a history about avoiding Hulksmash when it came to his health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperClan Camp
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next