Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Ravenpaw sighed and stood she turned and padding towards the camp entrance, flicking her ears and tail she galloped towards fourtrees a beating heart seemd like it was in her throat, her eyes glittering. she couldnt wait to see fangpaw.
ft~~
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Nightfall
Young Warrior
Nightfall

Crystals : 95

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/20Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

Nightpup decided to follow the rest of them She queitly padded away behind everyone else. She frowned at the thought of more wolves but still went.

-TF-
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Silentpaw followed all the other wolves to the four trees. He was curious about what was happening as he had fallen asleep but as he saw wolves leave he followed obediantly. He followed silently and stopped at the entrance. He looked back and then followed on.

- fourtrees
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Trailing back to the camp he wondered,"if stormclan is to be ine,we need a bugger camp." He growled,"more clan mates more problems,i'm sure my life is going to be miserable. Oakpups was."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 am

Luna troted in the camp. She saw Blue but she did not said anything to him. She got in the nurcery and laid in her nest. Stupid Thunderclan wolves. she thought. She was so angry.
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Young Warrior
Nightfall

Crystals : 95

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/20Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 am

Nightpup walked into the camp. She was in a bad mood. She needed something to take it out on. She found a rock and kicked it furiously. Nightpup lay down in the middle of the camp, muttering something about Sunclan.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Lightningflash had left fourtrees, slipping away to stretch and ponder what had occurred at the gathering. When she finally got back to camp, she noticed Bluepup, Lunapup, and Nightpup were there already. The dark female yawned and noticed Nightpup laying in the middle of camp while she had spotted Lunapup's tail disappear down the nursery den and Bluepup growling at what was likely a thought he had. The shadowy wolf padded to within ear-shot of the pups and rolled on her back, stretching then leaning to the side to rest. "Well at least now that Stormclan is formed, it sure provides a good upper paw for me in case Stormclan breaks into Shadowclan and Riverclan again." She said, not really speaking to the pups but her voice was sure to carry to them. She wondered if this would arouse their interest. "This'll certainly make Shadowclan stronger once I get to work." She added.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Growling,he turned to lightningflash,a glint of anger in his now red eyes. "No,stormclan is going to create a weakness. More wars within the clan. Its happened before when oakpup was here. And if any of them even glare at one of my clan-mates,they will regret they were even born." He snarled,then noticed nightpup and lunapup arrive back. He flicked his tail,and trailed back into the nursury.
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Lightningflash sat up and shook her head slightly at Bluepup's words. She laughed. "Ah, silly pup. You can only see what is put right in front of your eyes." She said, padding closer to the nursery, dark humor in her eyes and in thetone of her voice. "Think a little harder, look a little deeper. I know that must be difficult for a pup but try." She said, chuckling before lowering her voice. "There is an opportunity we have in case iverclan decides to seperate from Stormclan. Ah but you are just a little pup. You couldn't possibly figure it out on your own. Oh well, little wolflet won't know it till it's right in front of his eyes." She said, slipping into a darkened area near the nursery where her midnight back fur would blend with the shadows to hide her, only her bright blue eyes as evidence she's there.

(forgot to switch it again... Grr.)
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Geowling he glared at the warrior. "It might make us strong,yet since our differences keep us apart,it will just make things worse. If you really did care,why nit tell shadestar there has always been 4 clans,and if not it would have disturbed the peace." He growled.

Last edited by Bluepup on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Lightning chuckled, not fazed at all by the growl in Bluepup's voice. "Ah, little pup. Still you don't see the connections. Stormclan will make us stronger by allowing us to hunt in a wider area without feuding over territory. Yes, that is a simple thought. It keeps us from fighting with Riverclan. That too though is a simple thought." She said. The female glanced around to make sure Shadestar wasn't around. Then she spoke again. "We can learn Riverclan's weaknesses. We can figure out which wolves are better with strength and which are faster and we can plan accordingly. If Stormclan splits again, we will know Riverclan wolves enough to know whether a fight is in our favor. Besies, littlewolf. There ARE four clans. Well, sort of. Stormclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, and Sunclan. Not to mention so far it seems Starclan do not object." She said. "Hmm. But I'm certain you are just a typical pup who thinks too narrowly." She said, padding to the warrior's den and laying outside, her head on her paws and a somewhat evil smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Slightly taken a back from the commet,he pinned his ears. "I,i,i didn't think about it that way. Yet to take down an enemy truly,you must play fairly." A fire burned in his eyes,then said,"if we are to do this although,we must get acquainted with our new 'friends'" he then glanced behind himself. Looking at the air,as if he though a silvery pelt would appear under it. He then shook his head,and turned towards riverclan camp. "Care to join me?" A slight grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Lightningflash had gotten through Bluepup. She smiled. "Now you get it. Too bad I may not have you as my apprentice in the future. You would learn well." She said before rising to her shadowy paws and glancing around camp. "I would love to." She said, smiling and padding to the camp enterance. She glanced back to make sure Bluepup was still coming and then she slipped out of camp, heading for their new allies and the old Riverclan territory.

-SC/RC Border-

Last edited by Lightningflash on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 pm

(Boundary sounds fine might meet a riverclanner there lile a patrol)
Nodding to lightningflash he trailed beside the fae. He grinned at the comment. "Thank you,i'm sure you would have been a wonderful mentor for me." He then raced off to the border.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 am

Luna saw Blue entering the nurcery. Then Lightningflash appeared. They've talked but Luna did not say anything. She just watched and listened. Then they decided to go to Riverclan and Shadowclan's borders. Luna continued laying in her nest. She was not angry because of Sunclan nor because the alliance. The real reason were those flea bags from Thunderclan. Her ears twitched as she closed her eyes. A good nap would be helpfull for her right now.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Silentpaw padded into camp and sat next to Lunapup. "A ex-Riverclan apprentice is coming in, don't freak out or anything." He softly said. He trotted over to the entrance and sat, poking his head out to see if Fangpaw was there. While doing that he kept a close eye on Lunapup.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Fangpaw finally caught up, and saw Silentpaw's head peek out of the entrance. Now he was the one who felt like a loner. Maybe the apprentice should have asked Snowstorm to come with him, though it was too late now. Entering, the apprentice flicked his ear and looked around. It wasn't much different than his camp, though he preferred his camp better. "Nice camp you have here." He stated before seeing a pup.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Padding into camp,he glanced at silent,and fangpaw. He then saw luna in the corner of his eye. He grinned at her. He then sat down,noticing the snow now coming in bigger clumps.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue85/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Widening her eyes in shock it wasn't anything new but it was quite cool. Although she much rather be back at home in her den. Drinking in the dreadful scent she tried getting used of it. She would have to one way or the other if they were to be Stormclam. Snow covered her pelt now melting slowly dripping onto her delicate skin. Sneezing silently she braced herself for the cold freezing winds to break in.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Chuckling when silver snezzed he said,"hey,if your uncomfterable this might not acually be stormclan's camp. Its way too small." He grinned at his comment. This fae was nice.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/30Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp Left_bar_bleue85/100Old ShadowClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Smiling she stifled a laugh "Yeah, I'm sure 30 wolves wont fit very comfortably here!" She laughed as a howling wind blast over her. Growling she fluffed out her pelt and soaked in the temporary heat. Closing her eyes feeling snow plaster her making her appear pure white. Bundling her energy she padded to the Shadowclan pup's side, he was quite large for a pup. Surely he would make a great warrior one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Grinning,he said,"true,maybe might expand the territories. Or should i say now territory." He then paused thinking about oakpup and shadowpup. "So,what do you think about this new sunclan?" He did wonder himself about it. He then gazed at the entrance. Waiting for lightningflash to come back. Surly she knew what to say.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Her blood ran cold as she thought of Sunclan and its sudden formation. "Honestly I think it is just another run away clan of lost wolves" she said lowering her gaze. They had lost two members to this small new clan. Direblood and Moonwhisper dare not treat them with any lack of tenderness that Riverclan showed and had then them. Glancing at the camp entrance wondering if Lightningflash would be back anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Lightningflash padded into camp some time after Silverheart. She shook roughly to get that snow off her fur, growling a tiny bt as she did so. "Stupid snow, covering my black fur." She muttered annoyedly. She hated the snow, with it's pure white look. It was the opposite of her pure black coat. The snow, when the sun shone on it, sparkled and glittered, often blinding her. She hated it. The black female snorted and shook again as snow once more began to collect on her fur. Yet, she also had an idmiration for the cold, heartlessness of leaf-bare. The cold never cared who it gripped and captured. It could take down even the strongest warrior if it truly wanted to. But it was also content to take down those weaker, those with shorter fur or the older or sick ones. And that, she loved and related to.

Lightning padded to the center of camp and turned to face the Riverclan wolves. She sat down, tucking her tail closer to help keep out a little of the cold. She yawned. She noticed it seemed not many Shadowclan wolves were here either. "Seems a good number of Riverclan and Shadowclan are still at the gathering." She said. "Well that's okay. It'll helps us to get to know our new clanmates I guess. You know, without having to remember everyone at once." She said, a small smile on her maw.

She heard Bluepup's question. "Concering Sunclan. I personally think it helps a bit. Takes the traitors ands those who aren't completely loyal to their clans off our paws. Not to mention it helps keep four clans here. You know, there have always been four clans and Starclan may not be happy if there were three. With Sunclan forming, and Stormclan joining to create one clan, we still have four clans." She said.

(lol, every time I tried to post this, a new message appeared. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next