Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Graywolf
Steelstripe-
Weedpaw
Wrenpaw
Tourmaline
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Cherrysoul
Okamiamaterasu
Nightsky
Rippleblossom
Graywind
Storm
Whitestorm
Silkstream
Lightpaw
Raggedfur
Sunblaze
Blackwidow
Aurorapaw
Leopardpaw
Redpaw
Lavaplume
OnyxFlare
Shadowclaw
Opalwing
Ripplestone
Toadpaw
Bluepaw
Jaime
Wolverineclaw
Ravenclaw
Barkstripe
Grizzlypaw
Poisonivy
Scratch
Stick
Bane
Phoenixpaw
Firepaw
Emberfeather
Reddust
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Moonshadow
Cloudwhisp
Rockybolt
Feathersoul
Falconwing
Sophie
Fernshade
Owlflight
Echochime
Nightowl
Crystalheart
Dovepaw
Leafpaw
Blacklily
Hawk
Snowstar
Adderfang
Gentlestar
Ottersky
Firestar
Nightpup
Silverpaw
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hearing a thump Ivypup turned around to see dust clouds near the nursery. She bounded over to the den seeing that her sister, Silverpup, was awake. Excitment glittered in her eyes and she wagged her tail at her sister.
"Hi Silverpup! Im your sister, Ivypup. Here quick a meeting is starting, I'll hrlp you over!" The little gray pup grinned at her sister.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:53 pm

Reddust swung around to look at Dewstorm. His eyes narrowed at her prospect. "It would be better for a seasoned warrior to go do it,Dewstorm." He snorted. "You were just recently promoted to a warrior." He stole a glance at Graystar,wondering whether or not she would agree. It may not be my choice,but I would rather have another clan wolf do it than her right now. It's too risky...
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Wrenpaw growled impatiently. "So can we go now?" He muttered under his breath. The Apprentice started to get hopeful as the leaders seemed to be finishing up plans. "Well it's not like I could lead a team, he thought. "I'm only an Apprentice." He turned to the camp entrance, hoping to leave, when he saw two wolves enter camp. Wren scowled, glaring at them with very obvious resentment. "Mouse Dung! Come on time or don't show up!" He growled, "Why should you lead a team, you didn't even show up on time!" It was only a mutter, but the Stormclan Warrior probably heard it.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue7/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:00 pm

"A seasoned warrior," Dewstorm muttered very quietly, but a wolf could probably make out her words. "Just because you were a warrior longer than me doesn't mean I ain't strong enough or don't have eough brains to do it." She snapped. "Any wolf could do it if they put their minds to it." She ignored the apprentice, giving him a flick of her tail, hopeful it would silene him, but it wasn't really her intention.
________
Thunderpaw sneered at Dewstorm and Reddust. "Stop bickering and get on with it!" he growled impatiently. "Are we going to save our Clanmates or sit here, quarreling about who gets here late? We got here late because we aren't WindClan." He turned to the apprentice, and winked, before glaring at Dewstorm. She was the one that held him up. "Dewstorm here isn't the fastest and she made me stay behind her," he whispered to Wrenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Reddust growled back at the apprentice. "Oh it does. Experience makes a difference in everything,Dewstorm." He snarled. Reddust lashed out a tail. "Be like an obedient little pup and don't take any risks."

Weedpaw blinked at the Stormclan apprentices he didn't really smell like one. She frowned,wondeing why. Was he a loner before...? Like me? Weedpaw blinked a few times in thought at the russet colored wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:19 pm

( blackwidow will be on the distraction team)
Blackwidow listened to Dewstorm and she just had to laugh. " So you think you are some but big shot now that your a warrior, please. Not only must you have experience, but the ones following you have to trust you. And I will tell you right now, I'm not going to trust a newly named warrior that seems to have her head in fox dung." She remarked, twitching her tail in annoyance at Dewstorms attitude.
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Wrenpaw blinked at the Stormclan apprentice, rather surprised that he seemed angry at Dewstorm then him. He realized that this wolf's scent was somewhat off, the Apprentice smelled of Stormclan, but not strongly of it. "I wonder if he was a loner..." He looked up and saw Weedpaw gazing curiously at him. "It looks like Weed might think so." He guessed that she would know better, since she was one and all.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue7/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 pm

( What team will Dewstorm be on? )

"So you think you're strong and tough even though you just joined StormClan?" Dewstorm retorted back. "I'll tell you right now, I ain't trusting someone that joined barely a moon ago, without any knowledge of the inheritance whatsoever." she flicked her tail and ignored Reddust. He was partly resbonsible for her madness; if him ad his bad attitude weren't her former mentor, she wouldn't feel so alone, so hated. There wouldn't be that thirst for power and the ambition that gleamed in her eyes like a fire, comsuming her whole to ever return. . . .
---
Thunderpaw shifted in his spot and shuffled his paws nevously. Couldn't they just fight to get their Clanmates back? Then, he noticed several sniffs from the air and other wolves looking at him. It's not my fault I smell different! he though, before scooting backwards, and with flattened ears he looked at his red-brown paws.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 pm

(Awww,so it was my fault? Great! I just cause the down fall of the clans XD)

Weedpaw watched the apprentice pinned his ears to his head. That's when she noticed she was staring. She perked her ears and looked away. She felt her face flush a little. Why the heck were you doing that Weed?! You know its rude!! She closed her eyes and shook her head. The brown apprentice felt eyes on her pelt,she peeked out of one eye and was looking at Wrenpaw. She felt her face flush even more. Right now she was mortified. Staring first at some Stormclan apprentice and making him feel bad,then having Wrenpaw stare at her. It was a bad day for her right then.

Reddust stepped between Thunderpaw and Dewstorm. "Oh please! We found you outside camp,for goodness sake,your father or mother could have been a rouge!" He snarled through clenched teeth. It was hard not to lash out at her. One reason he hadn't was because she was his apprentice,and there seemed to be something off about her. Maybe being a bit more gentle would help. It was gentle in his perspective,but it wasn't really to everyone apparently. He lashed out his tail and raided his hackles.

Hawk watched as the fight between Stormclanners broke out. The white deputy barked at them to stop. Her blind eye gleamed with a glassy luster,but it was fiery with anger and annoyance. "Look,I do believe we need a more experienced warrior,but can we please stop this madness? We're saving lives here,and we don't have time to have some petty arguments. If you don't understand that,leave." She narrowed her eyes and ended with a calm commanding voice. She cleared her throat and turned back to the three leaders. "Who shall be attack leader?"

Fernshade's ears twitched in annoyance of the loud 'conversation' behind them. Hawk quickly took care of it,but she was unsure that it would silence them for long. She lashed out her tail,then wrapped it around her toes. She had no say on who would be attack leader,just not any of the apprentices or any of the ones who had captured family members. That or Dewstorm. All those with captured blood would lash out without a second thought. They needed strategic attack then. Not going crazy like Godzilla on a killing spree.

Sophie has again stayed silent when another argument broke out on who would be on the attack team. It was the wolf's problem,but it couldn't help but make her eye twitch. She growled under her breath and sighed. If this is how packs are always acting,I'm not so sure about making one anymore... The Blue Merle Collie shook her head and sighed again.

Steelstripe cocked his head at Cloudwhisp. "Huh,that is a good idea,Cloudwhisp." He smiled,though inwardly he really wanted to take everything to the Twolegged grounds. He wanted to rip the pelts of those who messed with Sunclan. Maybe he would take a trophy for fun,and make it seem as if it were unknowing taking something. Of course,he loved the tricks and things that his outer self created for his own personal gain. He felt his grin grow wider.

Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Firestar's ears flicked back and forth angrily at the colossal amount of arguments. She sent a thankful look at Hawkpool before raising her head and speaking again. "Yes, we don't need any more arguments now. We have to get on with it." She turned back and faced the other leaders and Hawkpool. "Right. So far, we have several candidates for the attack leader." Dewstorm seems a bit too enthusiastic to be the attack leader. So who shall be? Hmmm... she thought. "I would like to volunteer to be the attack leader, if that's all right. I also think that Cloudwhisp should be the messenger, she's quick, loyal and eager to help. She could message between all of the teams. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"What about a navigator, one that tells us the formation of the attacks, and what position we'll be in at what time?" she says while looking at Firetsar. "I think your idea is okay, but what about trackers, in case a Two-legged escapes and hides from us?" she asks. Her golden brown eyes twinkle with interest, this could be her chance to prove to the clan that she can be more useful than just an agitator. Her tail wagged and tapped the ground, making soft thudding on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:26 am

Steelstripe glanced over at the fae who spoke out again. His inner self felt a twinge of annoyance for the fae. The feeling reverted through to his outer appearance. He smiled at her and replied. "Well,isn't it obvious? The leaders will tell us where we are,and we don't need trackers. We just chase them off like scared little fish at the river." When she turned to him,he put in an even broader smile. Even if his cheeks were already burning from the intense stretching to smile. He really hated keeping up his image. He was suppose to be an unknowing fox brained idiot. It was easy to fool the clan wolves of course,but at one point at least one of them would get under his skin and annoy him enough to break out of his fake image. That day would have to wait though.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:41 pm

She glanced over at Steelstripe. "Of course, it's always up to the leaders, why can't they give the less experienced ones a chance, huh?" she says annoyed-like. "I am I Young Warrior, not a scapegoat." she says then growls at Steelstripe. If she was going down, she wasn't going down with her tail between her legs, she was going down painfully. "Besides, since when does Sunclan make all the rules around here, they haven't been down on the ground since they headed for the hills? No wonder their bark is worse then their bite, because they've been up there so long, their jaws have been getting numb." she says angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Steelstripe cocked his head unknowingly. But off course those words made his insides flame up and want to rip out her throat. "Hmm...Well,it's because they have no experience,right?" He blinked a few times in thought. Then he heard her next reply. He frowned in thought. "What's a scrapegoat?" He really did know,and he did used to treat other wolves like that before joined the clan,and he still would if it weren't for his unowing personality. "And we don't make the rules. Like I said,the leaders do. It's that obvious?" He didn't really care for her next reply. He wasn't fully Sunclam,so whats the big deal? She was just insulting all the others who would like to smack her across the cheek.

Fernshade glanced up at Firestar. She shrugged at her idea. "If you'd like,but may I do so? I want to do something about this. So far,I haven't been able to do so with these Twoleggeds around." The top of her tail twitched. She heard another thing that Graywolf suggested,but Steelstripe quickly corrected her. She shrugged and blinked a few times. The brown deputy heard her next reply. Her hackles rose and the fur on her neck lifted up to look like at grizzly bear's fur. She turned to glare at the fae. She growled,barring her teeth. "You imbecile! What'd about you? A stupid Windclanner without an brains to use. Maybe all that goes into your pathetic running muscles." She didn't think when she got angry,and accidentally insulted all the rest of the Windclanners by mistake. She stood up. Fern really had enough of anyone who insulted her clan. Now that she was deputy,she had authority to back up that thought.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

"I don't use my brains? Coming from someone who lives up in the clouds." she growls and steps towards Fernshade. "I can run, as fast as you, maybe even faster. I'd like to see you battle me, one-on-one." she snarls at the fae. "And Steelstripe, a scapegoat is someone who takes the blame of other people, so you know." she says while walking stiff-legged towards Fernshade. Her ears pinned back in anger, eyes flickering furiously.
Back to top Go down
Owlflight
Young Warrior
Owlflight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Gentlestar snarled at the aurging wolves. "Enough of this! This is not the time to be fighting amoungst each other. I dont want to hear another word coming from anyone unless its a useful idea, Or so help me Starclan, Is this understod!" They needed to be focusing on getting their clanmates back. Who knew how much time they had left.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Fernshade snarled back. She barred her teeth and stepped forward. "Really? Can you prove it? Windclanner." The fae snorted loudly. She was a full Windclan blood. Her parents,Direstar and Moonwhisper were the founders of Sunclan,and they were originally Windclanners. Though,not many actually knew that anymore. The memory of the two Windclanners faded away long ago after their death. Fern's head snapped to Gentlestar. She snorted,and opened his mouth to say something,but clamped it shut. Remembering that she was leader now. Tck! Your a Thunderclanner. What do you know about us? Fernshade lashed out her tail and snorted. "Picking fights with every clan so far,huh? Even your own clan mates are disgusted by your presence." She took her seat again and raised her hackles. Her face in a sneer,with a sulky air around her.

Steelstripe blinked at the wolf. Then looked up in thought for a moment. Of course it is idiot! Isn't that so frecking obvious? He suppressed a growl and looked to see Gentlestar commanding order again. He cocked his head. With a,'what did I do?' face. He rapped his tail around his paws. Wondering when they would go out to help those who were captured.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:27 pm

(Only have time for one post. Won't be on for another week, I have to switch teachers and yuck. And yes Hawk you totally are :3)

Dewstorm snorted. "Whats to say your father wasn't. You never even met him," she whispered, barely audible over the bickering wolves from all Clans. She looked up as Firestar said she volunteered for the attack leader. She snorted once again and rolled her eyes. Of course, it had to always be a leader! They make the regular warriors seem weak and useless in Dewstorm's eyes. Always leaders had to lead everything, then let their warriors fall behind. "All I wanted was to be useful and help my Clan. Why do the leaders have to do everything? We're always behind them and they have to do everything," she whispered, hopefully not to be heard by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Reddust snarled back. "I can actually prove it,Dewstorm." He barred his teeth. When Gentlestar demanded silence,he lashed out his tail. Red shot a glare at the young warrior. "Stop being a stubborn mutt." He narrowed a red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Hello? Is anybody there?  I've tried registering and logging in on the new site but it won't let me in.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 am

Your suppose to get an activation code,Scratch.
Welcome back to the site by the way.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

[Welcome back to the site, Scratch! If you're still having problems logging into the new site, feel free to PM myself or another admin/mod.

Also, sorry for not writing an RP post sooner!]

Graystar listened as the wolves nearby her spoke; she heard some wolves volunteer to be the messenger, as well as for attack leader. The grayish-blue wolf let her thoughts drift off slightly, as she tried to think of possible plans for rescuing the captured wolves. There was the possibility of the Twolegs having thundersticks; the patrols would need to be careful, just in case. If the Twolegs somehow figured out the Clan wolves' plot, Graystar decided that also would be a problem; however, Twolegs didn't appear to understand wolf speech, and the leader was nearly sure that any potential plan would be safe. Her golden eyes glanced up upon hearing some snarls, and she realized that some wolves had been arguing before Gentlestar called for a stop. Graystar waited quietly, seeing as the arguing was lessening, and wondered what would be the next course of action in rescuing the captured Clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue25/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue33/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Pinedusk had smiled back as Gentlestar replied to his sentence, before hearing her speak about a potential messenger and patrol leaders. The red warrior decided that he didn't want to lead a patrol, and he perked his ears upon hearing some arguements break out between the patrols. Though Hawk and Firestar had first spoken about stoping the arguing, Pinedusk looked over towards a WindClan wolf who was walking over towards Fernshade. He watched his sister and the other wolf to make sure that they wouldn't fight, ready to step in to help his sister if needed, before hearing Gentlestar's words. Pinedusk nodded in reply, and before he tried to imagine what a battle against Twolegs might really be like. I can't remember ever meeting a Twoleg before, I've only heard stories about them... I hope Twolegs aren't that strong. Pinedusk thought.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:14 pm

Cloudwhisp looked up as a StormClan apprentice had entered the camp, hearing that he also wanted to be the messenger. She opened her mouth to reply, about to say that she'd be alright with that, before hearing Firestar's response. "Thank you, Firestar. As long as it would be alright with the leaders and everyone else, I'd be honored to be the messenger." Cloudwhisp said with a smile, also nodding in thanks as she heard Steelstripe speak to her. The pale silver and white wolf blinked with slight surprise as she heard wolves begin to argue, though she supposed that it was inevitable; it was true that the Clans didn't always get along. Cloudwhisp remained where she was quietly, still hoping that there wouldn't have to be much fighting to rescue the taken wolves.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:41 pm

(Sorry about my inactivity. I've been busy lately)

Snowstorm couldn't take it anymore, he was about to explode. This was no time to fight between clans! They had wolves to rescue from those filthy twolegs! When Gentlestar called out for the fighting to stop, he thought that it finally would, and that they might be able to get on with it. But when Fernshade and Graywolf continued to fight even still, that was it. He began pushing through the crowd to get to the two fighting wolves. When the large deputy reached them, he stepped in between them, and it was all he could do to keep from yelling at the top of his lungs as he said, "Stop it, now! This is getting us nowhere. Do you really want to keep fighting and make this take even longer than it already is, while those wolves, our clan mates, are out there with the Twolegs? The longer this takes, the more chance there is of our clan mates hurt, or even killed. So just be quiet!" Snowstorm didn't care if Fernshade was a deputy, she sure wasn't acting like one. And he wasn't going to just stand there and allow wolves to fight while the kidnapped wolves were trapped with the Twolegs
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:31 am

(Um,Fern stopped 0.0)

"Look,Stormclanner! I want to save them just as much as you." Fern stayed in her seat but she narrowed her eyes to glare at Snowstorm. "But if you want me to insult your clan,I will gladly show you what you I was feeling when I look at the insolent fool,called Graywolf." She snarled. It was a threat to Snowstorm,but it was also indirectly aimed at Graywolf. She was causing more and more fights. It irritated Fernshade to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next