Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Graywolf
Steelstripe-
Weedpaw
Wrenpaw
Tourmaline
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Cherrysoul
Okamiamaterasu
Nightsky
Rippleblossom
Graywind
Storm
Whitestorm
Silkstream
Lightpaw
Raggedfur
Sunblaze
Blackwidow
Aurorapaw
Leopardpaw
Redpaw
Lavaplume
OnyxFlare
Shadowclaw
Opalwing
Ripplestone
Toadpaw
Bluepaw
Jaime
Wolverineclaw
Ravenclaw
Barkstripe
Grizzlypaw
Poisonivy
Scratch
Stick
Bane
Phoenixpaw
Firepaw
Emberfeather
Reddust
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Moonshadow
Cloudwhisp
Rockybolt
Feathersoul
Falconwing
Sophie
Fernshade
Owlflight
Echochime
Nightowl
Crystalheart
Dovepaw
Leafpaw
Blacklily
Hawk
Snowstar
Adderfang
Gentlestar
Ottersky
Firestar
Nightpup
Silverpaw
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hearing a thump Ivypup turned around to see dust clouds near the nursery. She bounded over to the den seeing that her sister, Silverpup, was awake. Excitment glittered in her eyes and she wagged her tail at her sister.
"Hi Silverpup! Im your sister, Ivypup. Here quick a meeting is starting, I'll hrlp you over!" The little gray pup grinned at her sister.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Feathersoul awoke as Nightowl nudged her. Its time... The black fae stood, padded out of the den. On the way out, she stopped by Leafpaw, giving her a nudge. "Come," was all she said before she disappeared behind her old "mate".

~SR~
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:57 am

The fiery wolf saw Onyxflare go out of camp along with Feathersoul and Nightowl. Her amber eyes blinked and then caught Crystal's silent plea. She nodded and then looked at Dolphinpup earnestly. "Your mother has gone away but you'll see her and your father again when the time is right. Shadowlight: your mother, wants you and your siblings to grow up and be strong." She looked at Crystalheart. "The Clan cares for you as much as your mother does", she said to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Leafpaw

Leafpaw

Crystals : 274

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Leafpaw looked at her father and sighed, she didn't want to go anywhere! She just wanted to sleep and stay asleep forever. But abiding to his wishes the pretty fae stood and followed the male out of camp. Her mentor passed as well and her eyes flashed, what could they both want with her? Leaf's tail lashed as she exited.

-Sunningrocks
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Bluepaw

Crystals : 92

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Bluepup walked back over to Stick, and saw Hawkpool was there. The pup was unsually silent, due to the fact he had saw death at his young age. Bluepup's eyes were glazed over with sadness, wonder, and hope. "Stick?" He said, trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe you'll be my mentor when I'm an apprentice! That will be fun, right?" He asked, though he was still half aware of what was around him.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Toadpup pulled away from the warmth making a face, he trotted back over to Dovepup and queried "what is that stinky stuff on that pile?" the smell of the dead carcasses making the little pup feel queasy. he blinked blue eyes that would one day turn yellow

~

Crystalheart sighed a little and watched the pups, her eyes glittering with sadness. She pushed herself up and nommed on the squirrel. The albino fae blinked her ice blue eyes, watching hawkpool warily. She respected the deputy and so she stood. Wandering over to her she gave her a questioning prodd asking silently if she was ok
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Stick turned to the pup. He pushed Hawk's head gently off his shoulder and stood up before the pup. "Haha! Maybe,we'll see what happens." He took a paw and ruffled the little scamp's head. "I hope I can train you. I'm not sure if I'm a great teacher though." The Jack Russell gave a big smile to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Hawkpool turned to Crystalheart when she was poked. The white fae stood up and nuzzled the young warrior. "I'm fine." Hawk lifted her head and gave a gentle smile. "So,how's being a warrior huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Bluepaw

Crystals : 92

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 am

"You'll be a great mentor!" Bluepup said batting Stick's paw away with a playfulgrin when he fur was ruffled on his head. "We can hunt together, and and, fight together!" He stuttered, his excitement getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Stick let out a deep chuckle and laid down in front of the little pup. "I'll see to it that I can." He sighed and watched the pup with this amber eyes. The Jack Russell gave a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Ottersky huffed and swished his tail lying down, he watched the jack russel interact with a pup and felt slightly guilty. He stood and slouched over to Stick mumbling "im sorry for being rude, i should not have said the things i did" he turned looking over toward the entrance to camp, he felt so distant.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Hearing a voice behind him,Stick turned around. He blinked his dark amber eyes and followed the brute. He sat down beside him,amd gazed out into the territory. Although,he didn't turn to the brown warrior. "Look,he must have been a great friend if you defended him. I'm sorry for bad mouthing." The Jack Russell's tail twitched. "Although,I don't feel good about saying that its is... Many a teensy bit true." Stick turned to the warrior. "I can see how deeply woven the friendships here are." He turned to Hawk. "I mean look at her. Shes hanging out." The dog nudged the wolf softly. "And...I guess I shoulder learn about that too..." Stick bowed his head to the ground. "And,to summarize it all,sorry about that." Stick lifted his head and gave a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Nightowl returned to camp and went directly over to firestar he murmured in her ear "firestar, we found a housepet, it wants to join the clan" he flicked his ears and stepped back a little waiting for the red mut to get its hiney to camp. The large black wolf shot a glance at Crystalheart and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:54 pm

The beautiful red dog walked into the camp, her tail brushing her heels, her nose suddenly dry with nervousness. She licked her nose again, the whites of her eyes betraying her slight fear. Her jaws parted and she panted quietly. Her fur still rather damp, she looked around and started with suprise seeing two other dogs amongst the sea of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Firestar heard someone come over to her and turned to see. It was Nightowl, and he whispered to her about what he'd found. "Thank you, Nightowl." She shot a look at Rockybolt and Stick. A dog? she thought. Another one? The fiery female then rose to her feet when she heard more pawsteps and saw a red dog enter camp. The dog looked rather surprised and nervous. "Greetings. Who are you?" asked the fiery leader, in a firm but friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 pm

The beautiful red head replied in a respectful tone "i am Cry, My housefolk were murdered as was my little friend Sakura. I am alone in this world and wish to have another family" her brown eyes glittered "the strays of Hartford told me of the wolf packs, and i was wondering if i would be accepted into your pack" she dipped her head, clipping her mouth shut. Her fur was drying rapidly, her feathered tail brushed against her heels in a sign of submission.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Dolphinpup woke up and saw the firey wolf get up and walk out of the nursery. She was bored so she stumbled after her. She weaves under Firestar'a front legs and sat down looking up at the red dog. Turning to Firestar, "are a you going to be our new mommy, you and the white wolf?" She asked curious.

Owlflight stretched and went to go lay down, tired from sitting vigil all night. He brushed his tail on Rockybolt's shoulder, " go morn your mentor, vigil is over." Said the small by husky brown wolf. He padded into the warriors den and fell asleep. Hoping that things would look up for their clan.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Origamiheart watched the wolves mill around the camp. He sighed and dropped his head quietly before the jet black pelt of Nightowl stormed into camp. The male quickly stood up and backed off, if anything Nightowl was someone he didn't want to get in the way in, especially when he seemed so angry. Quietly he looked on, spotting the red female who padded. More dogs? Great, yeah, very good. Could care less..,.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Firestar considered and then nodded. She saw that Cry was very submissive. "It's okay, we're not going to eat you or anything. Anyway, the 'wolf packs' are Clans as we in the forest call them. This is ThunderClan and I am its leader: Firestar. If you swear complete loyalty to ThunderClan then you can stay." She looked down at Dolphinpup at her paws. "If you would like to, then yes you can call us that. We and the rest of ThunderClan will take care of you. That white wolf is Crystalheart and I am Firestar." Firestar's gaze then swept over the camp before returning to Cry. Everyone seemed slightly relaxed and calmer than before now that Copperstream and Shadowlight had been buried.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Cry nodded and dipped her head respectfully she asked "i would like to join thunderclan" Her feathery tail lifted a little. She blinked wondering about their odd compoundword names. Her ears perked and she tilted her head. Her brilliant red fur hanging down her body.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:14 pm

The fiery fae raised herself up and her amber eyes glowed with a bright light. "All right, I accept you into ThunderClan. When the time comes for more ceremonies, you'll be made an apprentice. You can prove your loyalty as you go along." She lifted her head and called to her deputy. "Hawkpool, can you please explain to Cry here the basics of how the Clans work. She's joining ThunderClan and I think she should know about it." She gave the red dog a friendly smile. I hope that she'll understand the Clan life.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:49 pm

Feathersoul trudged back into camp, her ears flattened, head low, and fluffy black tail dragging in the dust. The small black fae ignored all the commotion, heading straight towards the Medicine Den and Nightowl. The Medicine Wolf sat beside the large male, tail curled tightly around her paws. She burried her mussel in his shoulder. "She hates me," the crushed she-wolf muttered as tears slowly began to wet her past-mate's fur. "Face it, Nightowl," she whispered. "Those pups should have never been born."
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Dolphinpup yipped in excitement and danced around Firestar. "mommy mommy!" she liked the sound of the word on her tongue. then she darted in and swiped at Firestar's paw. she had a huge smile on her face. she loved to play, she wished her siblings would wake up so that they could all play.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Hawkpool lifted her head when Nightowl announced that another dog was going to join. The fae blinked and padded over to the red dog. Hawk gave a soft smile and nudged her. "Welcome to Thunderclan!"

Stick glanced up. His dark amber eyes stared at the dog intently. "Tck,I'm not even a full member. Its not like I can welcome her." The dog yawned and glanced at Bluepup.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:40 pm

he dog blushed a little and asked "why do you all have compound names". The red setter sat down folded ears perked. Her brown eyes roved over the busy camp with great intrest.

Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:49 am

Hawkpool's tail swished near the ground. "I've actually never been told..." The white fae glanced around. Her furry gray back waving in the wind. "I'm not originally from here." Hawk gave a soft chuckle and smiled at the red dog. "Well...have fun alright?" Hawk flicked her tail and sighed. Good to have another joiner I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 22 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next