Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Leopardpaw and Blacklily 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Leopardpaw and Blacklily

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Leopardpaw and Blacklily Left_bar_bleue0/0Leopardpaw and Blacklily Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Leopardpaw and Blacklily Left_bar_bleue0/0Leopardpaw and Blacklily Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Leopardpaw and Blacklily Empty
PostSubject: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Welcome (not) to Leopardpaw's and Blacklily's training!!! (not...)

Hi Blacklily here. I'm so excited to see you. (Not) Here's the quick rules of my training, no one else is invited. Got it? Only my apprentice and I. No one else or I will attack you. Bye now!

Just kidding, anyone is welcome! The more the merrier right?

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 10 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 8 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 6 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 3 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 10 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 5 points

Finding Prey: 0/60
Successful Find: 8 points - Unsuccessful Find: 4 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 10 points - Unsuccessful Find: 5 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 10 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 5 points

Offensive Fighting: 4/60
Successful Offense: 8 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 4 points

Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Defense: 8 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 4 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 10 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 4 points

Quote :
Idea credited to Magmafeather

Blacklily stalked towards the river. Ugh my own apprentice. What am I? Some thing you can boss around? Ugh, pups I dislike them strongly. Hate, despise them in fact. Despicable pups. She sat at the edge of the river, her green gaze hard and cold. Why did she have to have an apprentice? That darn warrior Origamiheart never got one! She sighed, she did not want to do this. Oh well the faster its over, the faster she's outta my face. Might as well look happy. She tried to smile, but it just didn't work. The female looked into the river, trying smile after smile as she waited.

Last edited by Blacklily on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 am

The apprentice padded over towards the river, noticing her mentor by the shore trying to smile. Perhaps she didn't want an apprentice. Leopardpaw wondered to herself, before deciding that it would be alright either way. The apprentice padded over to Blacklily, sitting down as she looked up at her mentor. "Hi, did you want to choose something we should practice on, or should I?"
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:23 am

Blacklily twitched her ear as Leopard came up and stopped trying to smile. She gave a sigh and turned to fully look at her apprentice, sizing her u in a quick glance. Be nice about it, let her choose. A very strange looking grin spread across her usually frowning features as she nodded, "Why don't you choose? It's more f- f- entertaining that way." Sh found the word 'fun' strange to say so she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 am

Leopardpaw nodded as Blacklily told her she could choose, and she thought about each of the different skills she could learn. "Could we work on fighting first?" The apprentice asked, looking up at Blacklily. Out of all the skills, Leopardpaw was most excited about battling; she wanted to be fierce in battle and able to fight if she ever needed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:51 pm

The gray female flicked her ears, her black paws shuffling on the earth. Fighting, oh that was something she too enjoyed. Blacklily nodded her approval and turned herself completely to Leopardpaw. A sly smirk graced her muzzle, "Fighting can be compared to hunting. You must be silent and fierce. Speed is good to have as well, but it appears you make up for it in strength. Am I right? We will use your strength while making sure you do not lack in speed. Show me how you would approach an enemy. If I am a Windclan wolf, known for my speed and lissomeness, how would you approach me and take me down?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 am

Leopardpaw looked up at Blacklily, noticing the warrior's smirk as she began to speak. She had mentioned that fighting was comparable to hunting; the apprentice's ears twitched as she heard Blacklily mention speed. Hearing the warrior's question, Leopardpaw nodded. "You're right." She replied, listening as Blacklily spoke again. Leopardpaw tried picturing Blacklily as a WindClan wolf, and padded back, crouching down. Her ears flattened back as she looked at her mentor, and first ran towards the left, her eyes on Blacklily's paws. Deciding to try and counter a WindClan wolf's speed, Leopardpaw tried to lunge to the right, attempting to use her paw and aim a blow at her mentor's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:01 pm

The gray female positioned herself and imagined herself as a Windclan warrior. Tall, thin and fast. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, her green orbs on Leopardpaw's small form the whole time. The apprentice ran to Blacklily's left, and the warrior moved ever so slightly to the right. However Leopard had feinted an attack and was now moving to the right, raising her paw to take a blow on Black's muzzle. The warrior took a step back to avoid the blow before smirking once more, it was as close as she could get to a true smile. Still slow but getting it. "Mmm... good. Your intelligence will do you very well in battle. However if I had been a real enemy you must prepare for a counter attack but we'll worry about that later." Black thought about it a bit, How can she improve her speed? Practice. Nodding in agreement with herself Blacklily stood in front of Leopard, "My turn."
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Leopardpaw yelped slightly as she tumbled onto the ground as Blacklily stepped back, looking up at her mentor as she spoke. The apprentice nodded, standing up on her paws and shaking out her pelt. She nodded again as Blacklily mentioned a counter attack; it was true that she wouldn't have been able to defend herself well in such a situation. Leopardpaw looked up at Blacklily as her mentor spoke once more. "Alright." Leopardpaw said, trying to prepare herself for her mentor's next move.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 pm

The gray female took a deep breath and positioned herself. Hof her was willing her to simply rush at the apprentice but that would be too easy. Another half wanted her to jump forward. Nope, smirking suddenly Blacklily nodded, and did both. She rushed forward, leaped over the apprentice and turned to hook her from behind. Her black paw flashed out, ready to trip her over.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Leopardpaw looked towards Blacklily, noticing her mentor's smirk before the warrior had ran towards her. The brown-furred apprentice was about to try and dodge Blacklily's attack, before she realized her mentor was instead leaping over her. Leopardpaw hadn't prepared for her mentor to change attacks, and glanced over her shoulder. The apprentice tried to quickly turn around, yet instead found herself tripping over Blacklily's paw and landing on the ground once more.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Blacklily let out a rather rude kind of chuckle before composing herself and settling down when the apprentice fell. She's still an apprentice... take it slow. Sighing, the gray female nodded. "Well that was okay, you are just starting so in fact you did very well. What would you have done if you knew what my plan of attack was?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Leopardpaw stood up on her paws, shaking out her fur as she flattened her ears back. She disliked being embarrassed, and looked up towards her mentor as she heard Blacklily chuckle and then speak. Thinking about Blacklily's words for a moment, she responded; "I would have turned around sooner, perhaps to take you by surprise. I could then plan out my next attack, such as charging forward at you when you landed on the ground." Leopardpaw said, waiting to hear whether her mentor agreed with her plan or not.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Blacklily thought about it, it sounded pretty well thought out. She gave her apprentice an actual smile, in her own malicious kind of way and nodded, "Let's try it, I'll redo what I just did and you try your plan out." Black crouched and prepared herself.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw
Apprentice
Leopardpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Leopardpaw nodded at her mentor's words. The apprentice padded backward, turning to her mentor as she prepared herself for Blacklily's move. Remember your plan; don't forget it. She told herself, her green eyes looking over towards Blacklily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leopardpaw and Blacklily   Leopardpaw and Blacklily Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leopardpaw and Blacklily
Page 1 of 1