Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Harry Potter - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Harry Potter

Go down 
+3
Shadowpup.
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should I allow second characters?
Sure, why not?
Harry Potter - Page 5 Vote_lcap80%Harry Potter - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
Harry Potter - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Harry Potter - Page 5 Hogwarts-Crest

HEADMASTER
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindors are known for their courage, chivalry, and doing what they believe is right.
They are represented by the manned lion and the colors scarlet and gold.

Harry Potter - Page 5 250px-10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor McGonagall

HOUSE GHOST: Nearly Headless Nick

PREFECT: {Will be chosen by me}

STUDENTS:

Lilac May Fleet

Hufflepuffs are known for their hard work, fair play, friendship, and patience.
They are represented by the badger and the colors yellow and black.

Harry Potter - Page 5 250px-11

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Sprout

HOUSE GHOST: Fat Friar

PREFECT: Madison Willow Parker Pattinson

STUDENTS:

Xavier Jay Wisp*

Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, smart thinking and useful brains.
They are represented by the eagle and the colors blue and bronze.

Harry Potter - Page 5 Ravenc10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Flitwick

HOUSE GHOST: Grey Lady

STUDENTS:

Jessica Kylee Wells

Lynn Nicole Cooper

Sasha Dawn

Alyx John Smith

Slytherins are known for their ambition and high senses of self-preservation.
They are represented by the snake and the colors green and silver.

Harry Potter - Page 5 250px-12

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Snape

HOUSE GHOST: Bloody Baron

STUDENTS:

James Albus Cedric Kings Pattinson*

Keris Smith*

Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!
WHICH HOUSE WILL YOU REPRESENT?

Code:
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Family:
Blood Status:
Pet?: {Only one allowed}
Wand:
-Wood:
-Core:
-Inches:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}:
Your Patronus happy thought?:
Extra:

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Seen all the movies?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Know about Post-War?:

When you are accepted by me and only me and have been sorted, you may start Rping, but only then may you start.
Also, you may have a second character to keep the Rp moving along, but please make the character the opposite gender of your first so that it's not all girls or all boys.
* Represents a second character.
And, please if you have a second, don't make them in the same year unless you are at least a Fourth Year.
Thanks!

For Wand Woods: http://www.wizardwands.net/wood-guide.htm
For Wand Cores: http://www.wizardwands.net/wand-core-guide.htm
For Length: Short for your age: 51/2-8 inches
Average for your age: 9-12 inches
Tall for your age: 13-14 1/2 inches

MUGGLES
None Magical Folk
-You will be placed here until you are sorted-

- Alyx John Smith

HOGWARTS WILL TAKE:

Normal students: Unlimited
Werewolves: One
Animagus: Four {Only seventh unless a good reason} {1/4}
Part Veela: Two
Part Giant: One
Other: Two {PM me about it first}

CURRENT RPers ALLOWED TO RP

Skypup
Tallpup
Silverpup
Featherpup
Shadowpup

You can find spells of each yeah here:

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/spells#toc1

{Thank you Silver, for finding this website xD}

[/tr][/tr]
TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY TEACH
Bathsheda BabblingAncient Runis
Aurora SinistraAstronomy
Septima VectorArithmancy
Argus FilchCaretaker
Rubeus HagridCare of Magical Creatures - Keeper of Keys - Groundskeeper
Filius FlitwickCharms
Alastor MoodyDefense Against the Dark Arts
FirenzeDivination
Rolanda HoochFlying
Pomona SproutHerbology
Cuthbert BinnsHistory of Magic
Irma PinceLibrarian
Poppy PomfreyMatron
Charity BurbageMuggle Studies
Severus SnapePotions
Minevera McGonagallTransfiguration

“Cooper, Lynn,” McGonagall said.

A small young girl with dirty blonde hair slowly walked up to the stool that the Sorting Hat had been sitting upon when the First Years walked in. The Great Hall was decorated in its usual attire for the Welcome Feast. Candles were floating high in the air, the House crests hung from the ceiling, which really, they weren’t hanging from; the House ghosts sat down next to others in their represented Houses, and everyone was watching the ‘icckle little firsties’ get sorted. The Hat had already sung its song and a few new students had already been sorted.

Anyway, back to the little girl.

She cautiously sat on the stool and the Professor placed the Hat on her head. It fell over her eyes and almost covered her face but that was okay, it helped that she couldn’t see anyone during this moment. She jumped slightly as she began to hear a voice.

“Hmmm, very loyal and trustworthy. You would do well in Hufflepuff. But ahhhh, what’s this? A secret desire to learn all you can. Yes, if that’s it, outta be RAVENCLAW!” The Hat yelled out loud.

The girl, Lynn, sighed in relief at the House name. She slipped off the stool and made her way over to the cheering Ravenclaws. She looked around for her friend, Jessica. Finally spotting the dark brunette second year, she made her way over and sat down.

Over across the way, while the sorting was still going on, and Slytherin sixth year was flinging rubber bands, something from home, at a sixth year Hufflepuff. He quickly focused his attention back up to the Sorting when the bluenette, now ranging redhead, turned to glare at him. He completely ignored the sixteen year old until he felt a stinging on the back of his head. He rubbed his head through his onyx hair and turned back to glare at his sister only to see her making strange signals at a Gryffindor and a rubber band on the ground next to him with a note. He picked it up and had to let out his signature smirk.

Jamie-

Hush up, melon face, and go play in the snake pit.

The bluenette, known as Maddie, was making strange signals over to the direction of the Gryffindor table. There was the signal of a bird flying, followed by the movement of whacking a bug, and finally a butterfly. Everyone one not paying attention to the Sorting looked at her strangely but Lilac, her Gryffindor companion, seemed to completely understand because she replied with a curt nod.

Just as the last of the cheers went down for the last student, fireworks went off in the Great Hall. It was light up by many different colors and above Dumbledore’s podium read in sparklers:

Welcome to another amazing year at Hogwarts!

Everyone clapped and cheered for the support of their school and ever McGonagall seemed to smile {Snape was another story}.

Yeah, it was going to be a good year.

Last edited by Fred on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:57 am

{Lynn}

Lynn was halfway down the stairs, her visit with Karma over, and made her way back to the castle grounds. She passed by a small group, two Slytherin guys and a Gryffindor girl. As she strode by, she overheard one of the guys ask them about someone who sounded just like Alyx in his description. "Ummm...did you say something about Alyx?" she asked, walking a little closer and trying not to intrude.

{Xavier}

Xavier looked around the large group that had assembled around Sash. "Man, you send a cat twirling around in the air and you attract half the school," he snickered. "Does anyone know the reversal spell?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/30Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Harry Potter - Page 5 Temp18

Jessica tapped her foot impatiently waiting for the other slytherin boy to move. When she saw Lynn things lit up apparently she knew where alyx was. Then Jessica once again cleared her throat refreshing her question asked earlier. "Excuse me we can use some help over there!" she said in a soft rapid tone.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:00 pm

keris smith

Keris spun around as Lynn came in. "Why...yes, do you know where she is? She is okay, right?" a hint of anxiety crept into the Slytherin boy's tone, "'Cause she gets ill sometimes...on hot days, I mean. She's sensitive to heat, and it makes her feel ill," he added, smoothly transplanting the half-truth onto the end of his sentences, "Bright days also make her queasy. Nothing serious, thankfully."

He shaded his eyes and peered around again.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:29 pm

{Lynn}

"Uhh..yea shes over by the Black Lake sitting under a large tree. She doesn't look to well..."
she said. "Do you know whats wrong with her?" she asked, noting his slight anxiousness and worryed look. She looked over her shoulder at the girl who just spoke. "Someone sent their cat flying?" she asked, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/30Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Harry Potter - Page 5 Temp18

"Yeah…" she said sweeping the hair out of her face. Looking at the two older students hoping they soon realized that help was needed. Looking back over her shoulder becoming frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Sasha Morgan Dawn

Sasha was becoming frustrated. So he tried saying Winguardium Leviosa backwards. "Asoivel Muidraugniw!" But it sounded like this: aa-so I veil Mud aww gnite ew, so if it could work, it didn't. He got more frustrated and shouted the floating spell everywhere. Then he slumped and dozed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:48 pm

keris smith

"Just heat sickness. Excuse," the Slytherin smiled coolly at them and slid past. He walked leisurely towards where Alyx sat and was relieved to find her. He broke into a jog and arrived beside her shortly.

He knelt, panting, shaking his head. "Alyx John Smith," he hissed furiously. He pretended that he didn't care about her unless he was extremely worried about her inside his head. Even to her, he faked coldness, "Remember what Mum told you? You. Do. Not. Get. Excited. Did you faint?" he snarled.

alyx john smith

Alyx smiled feebly at her elder brother, and the grin slipped off her face. She stood shakily to her feet with a dangerous look in her eyes. "YOU do not tell me what to do! And yeah, I did! No help from you, of course. Gallivanting around, befriending people! Do you actually HAVE any friends? REAL ones?" she spat back.

keris smith

Keris flinched inwardly, but concealed it. He hated having Alyx angry at him. "Fine! Think what you like, darling! But don't expect any help from me if you get ill again!" he stomped off. The entire conversation had been held in whispers.
[i]
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Harry Potter - Page 5 Temp1810

Tapping her foot she tapped the older boys shoulder repeating her question. Jessica wished she would of just continued to the girls dorm. Looking up at the Slytherin hoping he would end this mess.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Crystals : 155
Location : Somewhere to the left, scaring wolves for life in ShadowClan!

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue16/10Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Harry Potter - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Full Name: Misty Alexia Shadow (I know it my name on here, i just love the name)
Nickname: Mist or Misty
Year: 1
Appearance: She llike to put her hair color as purple, but she likes to change it alot in to any color. She has pretty blue eyes, that she can change, but keeps it blue most of the time, unlike her hair. She has normal skin color, but can change that too, though she almost never does. Wink
Personality: Funny, crazy weird. Dark, talks to herself, has anger issues and does not like it when someone makes her mad, she ussally fights back.
Family: Father- Muggle- David. Mother- Muggle- Mist (Named after her mom) Grandma- Witch- Alexia (Named after) Grandpa- Animagus wizard
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Pet?: {Only one allowed} A cat- black fur, amber eyes. 7 months old. Name- Ambereyes (Yes she loves Warrior, like me)
Dislikes: People teasing her.
Wand:
-Wood: Hawthorn
-Core: Pegasus Wing Feather
-Inches: 7 inches (short)
Favorite Class: DADA
Least Favorite Class: Herbology
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}:
Your Patronus happy thought?:
Extra: Is an Animagus. Form is a black cat with blue eyes and she likes to talk to her own cat. She is also an Metamorphmagus when in human form. If she's mad, her whole body with change to red. Everyone knows shes a Metamorphmagus and an Animagus. (If I take both of them and cancel out some letters, look what I can spell Animorphs. That is my fav TV show and book!)

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?: Oh yeah!
Seen all the movies?: Whoop, yea!
Know about Post-War?: If it's what i'm think it is, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: