Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunningrocks - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunningrocks

Go down 
+54
Creekfire
Reddust
Stick
Batwing
Fernshade
Blacklily
Adderfang
Owlflight
Crystalheart
Leafpaw
Graywind
Thunderstrike- Bane
Grizzlypaw
Rockybolt
Moonshadow
Thunderfang
Ottersky
Toadpaw
Ebonyfur
Dolphinpaw
Emberfeather
Sophie
Nightowl
Snowstar
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Dusktail
Direstar
Foxpaw
Frost
Frostpaw
Falconwing
Firestar
Icefrost
Windstorm
Caprina.
Snakepaw
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Barkstripe
Dovepaw
Scratch
Feathersoul
Hawk
Blackhawk
Phoenixstar
Bluestone
Shadestar
MidnightBlade137
Swiftstar
StarClan
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Sunningrocks is a group of rocks the warriors use to bask in the sun. Sunningrocks is located at the very border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, next to the river. It is a large, flat rock formation in full view of the sun, getting very warm, therefore, it is a desirable location for warriors to take a break or elders to get out and stretch their legs. There are lots of prey animals nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Bounding into the clearing surrounding the rocks she explained what they were. "So,sunning rocks is where we can bask in the sun. It feels wonderful,you want to try." She then bounded up the steep rocks with ease. She then beckoned him with her tail,and breathed in the fresh air."Come on i can see camp from here." She looked down and smiled.
(New post)
Then she heard barking and looked down in horror. She saw the same dogs that attacked them before. She growled and signaled scratch to hid behind some bushes. She thought she could track them will hiding. Thunderclan of course was good at hiding in brush.
She raced after the dogs wondering what would happen next
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Swiftpaw walked up to an oak tree in the quite quiet woods. He began with swipes and chaps against the bark. And then little short sprints back and forth the agrees he's amazing speed, swiftpaw was never happy at doing anything if he wasn't the best and he wanted to be the best fighter in all of the clans. He trained for a few hours, and had a little break. Then he went back to close combat training using all the moves he had learnt from before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Lunapaw raced up pantin barkin "come on swiftpaw! we need to go back to camp! phoenixfire is organizing a battle party just incase shadowclan attacks!" her brown eyes were fixed on her friend. a desperatenes sin her eyes to protect the clan.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Swiftpaw was knackered, he heard lunapaw call him in the distance. But he had not attentions of doing anything, he was getting more and more worked up about all of this commotion, "what's the point shadow clan never fight fair anyway." Swiftpaw looked at the oak tree it had hundreds of claw marks on its bark, he couldn't bring himself to train again. He sat there for a few moments not knowing what he should do. He wished he could talk to heatherpaw, swiftpaw's cold eyes softened remembering her and her sweet scent. He yawned and looked around sunningrocks seeing the river he walked over to get a drink. He then quickly turned back to lunapaw "I'm coming back but I am not doing nothing at all untill I get my warrior title which I deserve and those stupid pups and whatever that thunderclan wolf name is took away the chance of me being a warrior and that.... That scratch wolf that did nothing and made us wait." Swiftpaw's body started to tense, he had over worked he's muscles but still found energy to get angry. Swiftpaw headed back to camp slowly jugging back, he muttered to himself, stupid shadowclan pups I'm going to kill them if we have to go and battle now.

-TC camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Lunapaw watched him leave with hurt and tears in her eyes, he didnt even like her.. he liked heatherpaw, she had seen them at the gathering. turning the apprentice leapt towards the river, standing knee deep in the cool swirling water she stared down at the depths. she wanted to pass away... to die... perhaps that would take away the hurt in the apprentices chest.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 am

Rainstar padded to the rocks, anger flaring in the depths of her bright blue eyes. But they no longer seemed blue with kindness, it was all anger! Could they not stay around and wait for a gathering? Could they not have respect for her word? Didn't they have patience? She growled as she walked around, Luna and Swift's scents fresh. She stalked around, she always thought she had led amazing, brave honorable wolves. But it no longer seemed that way. Brining Shaodwclan pups, running off, being impatient! Rainstar would have gladly taken her lives right then and there had it not been for a splash in the water. she padded over and saw Lunapaw. She walked over to her and stood beside her in the freezing cold ater. "Lunapaw?" Her voice mellowed, as she looked at her apprentice who seemed to have malicious intentiions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:48 am

Lunapaw glanced up from staring into the clear waters depths. Her eyes were filled with tears, she shook out her tears and dipped her head towards her leader "hello Rainstar" she whispered. her brown eyes brimming with tears she wondered why she felt so emotional. The warrior ceremony was ruined by hawkpool and now she woudl have to wait longer for her ceremony. but what hurt her more than that was the fact that swiftpaw didnt return her feelings. the Black apprentice stared back down at the water again, her tears sliding down her face plopping into the water like rain. It was all going wrong! she thought, staring into the water still.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Rainstar looked at her apprentice. "Lunapaw, come out please." The leader was beggining to shiver in the cold water. She nudged her gently. "Please." Rainstar wasn't having an easier time, maybe not the same so she wasn't sure what was wrong with Luna. But right now everyone needed help. she sighed and sat down in the water. It passed by gripping her pelt like claws. She began to shiver harder but she remained next to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Lunapaw glanced at rainstar then stepped out of the river, flicking her tail she said "can we please hold the warrior ceremony rainstar?" a glint was in her brown eyes, flicking her tail she muttered "he likes someone else..." her heart felt like it had been torn apart by those dogs. turning she began padding towards snake rocks. her heart throbbing painfully she said "make swiftpaw a warrior.. i dont think that im ready yet"
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/20Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Rainstar steppes out with Luna. "We will still hold the ceremony, I'm just stressed..." She watched Lunapaw the burning in her eyes had receded to the cool blue. she sighed, "If you weren't ready I would know, why do you say you aren't ready? Becasue someone doesn't like you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Lunapaw flicked her tail and said quietly "because i dont deserve to be made a warrior! i didnt save blackhawk! i could have i could have! andi dont feel ready.... i dont know what i want anymore Rainstar. part of me wants to run, runa way and never return. but another part wants me to stay and never leave.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Rainstar sat down and looked at the younger wolf. "Luna, I should have done something he was my brother. But no one could do anything, maybe it was just time for Blackhawk to join Starclan. And if you leave I won't stop you but know I will miss you." She looked back in the idrectionof camp, "I always saw you as a daughter Luna, always." The leader stood to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Lunapaw sighed and stood as well, padding over to Rainstar she shoved her nose into rainstars neck fur crying a little "i always saw you as a mother rainstar" after a few minutes she murmured "lets go back to camp then"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Rainstar licked the apprentices ear. She nodded and walked slowly to camp. After the ceremony there were a few bodies to haul out of camp. She sighed a bit in annoyance, but she had an idea planned out.

-Camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Lunapaw trotted by rainstars side, the apprentice was as loyal as a lion. her white cresent mark on her thighs flashed white in the sun. her eyes still half squinted in thebright light.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Delicate paws carried the slender frame lightly over the land, silently falling, body swaying in the rhythm set by the padding of her paws. Her tail-like a soft flowing banner streamed out behind her quivering and swaying with each step- never lifted over her back held in an easy friendly manner straight out behind its owner. Like an angel gliding over the land the female moved along the riverbank, the sun shinning on her soft white pelt setting off the gold that dusted the ivory- making it look as if the soft luxurious pelt was aglow like the brightest flame in the fire. Giving Caprina an unearthly, celestial look; Turquoise feather shifted and danced as the necklace shifted as the finely toned chest muscles flexed and coiled elegantly propelling the medium built she-wolf sand hissed beneath her feet as the female moved from the riverside toward an outcrop of stone, she had been walking on the edge of a pack's territory for sometime now. After following the hard black path traveled by roar creatures that held humans within their bellies, leaving the black surface for the softer, cooler land following the river not daring to enter this strange pack's home as she searched for a patrol. She had yet to howl and announce her presence, something she knew was not very diplomatic but she was a lone female who had experienced many evils of the world and so caution to presidency over diplomacy. So she opted to follow the scent markers until she came across a small patrol, gathering a feel for the pack's territory as she did so.

Normally she would have moved on like she had done with so many other packs, but she had been traveling for so long with no sign of her sister, leaving her to feel discouraged then depressed with the arrival of this new area where four large packs lived side by side Caprina paused and considered joining one of them gravitating toward the forest as it reminded her of an area of her home. She had to move on she knew, to leave her sister and her children in the passed and accept they were gone and never coming back. It was a painful subject she was not yet ready to face, and so she sought to join a pack in an attempt to help her move on. Reaching the rocks Caprina easily jumped atop the highest stone, sitting she took a moment to absorb the sunlight these rocks seemed to attract, wrapping her tail around her paws her golden eyes with green flecks scanning the forest for any sign of wolves as she watched and waited for the arrival of a patrol.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 am

Rainstar hauled the large dog out onto the rock and put it down panting. once her nose was clear of its scent she smelled someone new. She looked up to see a rather pretty fae. Yet the leader was not too kind on this day. Her fur bristled and she walked up to her a nsarl on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 am

Lunaeclipse flicked her tail dropping the two bodies, running up beside Rainstar lunaeclipse said "calmly leader, perhaps she could be more of an asset to the clan than that scratch mut" her eyes flicked towards the camp before glancing up at the pretty fae again.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:14 am

Rainstar was in no mood to be friendly, yet she was able to wipe the snarl off her muzzle. Her tail flicked behind her. Everything was happening to her on this day, she sighed and let her fur lie flat. "What do you seek on our territory?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 am

the young warrior backed down a little, she was only newly named! she couldnt do anything more really. she sighed, she had really wanted her own aprentice but it was ok, she could survive she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:42 am

She had expected to be treated with hostilities, she had expected the leader to snarl and question her reasons as to why she had came here, she was even prepared to flee if the wolves attempted to attack. What she wasn't prepared for was the body of the dog that had been dropped near her, its lifeless eyes snaring blankly up at her. But years of leading a pack had taught her the skill of hiding her emotions and so no surprise flickered across her face as she calmly watched these two pack wolves, the dominant female snarling while the other seemed to be trying to fit reason into this whole situation. Her ears twitched at the comment about how she could be of use, she did not like being used she had been used by that vile male Ven when he forced her to submit to his rule and become his mate and rule beside him. No, she was not about to be used, she would offer her loyalty and skills when and to whom she felt deserved or needed them no leader would be able to force her to do anything.

She did not voice her thoughts her face and body language remained polite and friendly, a quiet confidence wafted from her pelt like unto the quiet patter of rain, subtle but able to draw one's attention, not loud and pretentious like that of lightning able to do one large peace of damage in a flash but rarely amounting to no more then a weak spark. Unlike the gentle rain that could suddenly turn into a deadly flood destroying everything in its path, this was who Caprina was normally a peaceful soul who desired no more then to serve her fellow wolf, only when driven she could be a torrential force that could cause destruction. After the leader had spoken Caprina lowered her chin and smiled, a sight that could melt the heart of even the coldest souls, fore with in this smile was true genuine love and kindness; her voice as smooth as silk and bright as the song of a nightingale was quiet yet it contained a power within it that calmed other's attention to it. "Pardon my intrusion ma'am, I am Caprina, and I was hoping to request admittance into your family." Family, a word she used in place of pack for that was what she viewed a pack as; family regardless of blood. She did not attempt to compliment or cozy up to this leader, she had never liked it as a leader of her own pack and so she would not do such a thing to this one.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:45 am

Phoenixfire padded up and dropped the dogs body beside the other and said to rain "swiftstreak is coming with another, Lunaeclipse go back to camp i-" he glanced up seeing the wolf. he flicked his tail "hello Caprina, i am Phoenixfire, and this is Rainstar the leader of the clan" his ears flicked he personally thought that a wolf should prove themselves before being allowed into the clan but remained silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 am

Lunaeclipse dipped her head to the deputy then padded back to camp, her black tail swishing from side to side in a kind of rythum that she enjoyed making. her brown eyes were half closed protecting them from the sun.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:49 am

Rainstar was tacken aback. She blinked in slight surorise and looked at the dogs bodies. "Well this is a bad intruduction. Um, nice to meet you Caprina, I am Rainstar leader of Thundercla, and on your request it is partially accepted, as I prefer not to place immediate trust. I hope you understand." The leader smiled kindly, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 am

Phoenixfire snapped his tail through the air choosing a soft patch of dirt away from the river he began to dig a place to bury the dog bodies. his powerful muscles flexed under his short fiery coat. the Deputy hummed a short tune to himself as he dug, making sure to time his swipes at the earth to the rythum of his song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: