Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Musical Themes - ShadowClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Musical Themes - ShadowClan

Go down 
3 posters

Which song should be ShadowClan's theme song? (Pick 2 choices!)
I Will Survive
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap21%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Stalking Shadows
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap16%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Seven Nation Army
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap5%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The Amityville Horror
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap26%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
M12+13
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap0%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Calling All the Monsters
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap11%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Shadow of the Day
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_lcap21%Musical Themes - ShadowClan Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty
PostSubject: Musical Themes - ShadowClan   Musical Themes - ShadowClan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Choose the song you think best fits ShadowClan as a theme song for whatever reason. You have two votes- one for first choice and one for second. Please don't post what you voted for in the thread below, a post like that will be removed. You can post comments if you wish.

Reason for song choices:

I Will Survive - Shadow Clan has made a lot of mistakes, and is viewed as the villains by the rest of the clans. But they take it and they tough it out, never giving in even when they are knocked down. The other clans because of their views of SC often do not see the hardships they face, the tears they shed over lost ones, or the every day fears these wolves have. As long as they have a dream and a goal Shadow Clan will tough it out and survive even the hardest of challenges, never losing their spirit, never giving in.

Stalking Shadows - It has a mysterious rhythmic beat. The rhtyme builds and it represents determination and has a nice edge to it.

Seven Nation Army - Shadowclan is often portrayed as the most headstrong, arrogant clan, and this song gives off an overly-confident vibe. It talks about doing anything to achieve ones goals, and how one shouldn't care about those who think differently from them. At one point, it says "even a seven nation army couldn't stop me", which just reminds of me Shadowclan and how cruelly determined they have the potential to be.

The Amityville Horror - Has a sinster and evil feel to it, just like the rumors surrounding Shadowclan.

M12+13 - It just kind of that "feel" to it. I don't even remember how I came across it - I've never heard of the anime, and I don't remember downloading the song. Oh well. I had a really hard time finding a good song for ShadowClan, and this was really the only one that stuck. I thought I had heard something better but I couldn't find it, if it even existed in the first place o.o

Calling All the Monsters - In the books, although never stated, Shadowclan is kind of portrayed by the other clans as a group of monsters, what with the whole 'chill wind cools their hearts' and 'they love the feel of fur and flesh tearing beneath their claws' and stuff. Some queens even tell nursery horror stories about members of Shadowclan. So this represents Shadowclan in the eyes of the other clans. A place for monsters.

Shadow of the Day - This song is very well fitted. The title gives me the picture of Shadow Clan. 'Shadow of the Day'. I picture Shadow Clan as the shadows of the other clans. Although, they perfer to stick themselves, this song shows that you should never turn your back.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue7/10Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue20/100Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - ShadowClan   Musical Themes - ShadowClan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:18 am

Me listening to "I Will Survive": "I know this song...*thinks about it**clicks the song tab and sees Holes picture* That makes sense." xD I love that movie. And guys, I have to admit, about half these songs are going to give me nightmares....but they are so awesome<3
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue7/40Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue65/100Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - ShadowClan   Musical Themes - ShadowClan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 pm

How long will these polls stay open?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - ShadowClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes - ShadowClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - ShadowClan   Musical Themes - ShadowClan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Magmapup wrote:
How long will these polls stay open?
The 28th of July-- so tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - ShadowClan   Musical Themes - ShadowClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Themes - ShadowClan
Page 1 of 1