Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Behind the scenes on Russetstar 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Behind the scenes on Russetstar

Go down 
+4
Magmafeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Russetstar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue10/10Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue10/10Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty
PostSubject: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 am

Hi there, and welcome to the actual person behind the character Russetstar.

Name: Not comfortable in saying.

Been in TFC since: 2nd/3rd August 2012.

Appearance: I'm short for my age, and I have brown hair and blue eyes, though sometimes they look green.

Hobbies: Ice skating (been doing this for a year or so now), reading, running and that's it.

Personality: I'm a little like Russetstar, really. I am quite social, but I still don't mind being on my own that much. I'm exactly opposite of Russetstar when it comes to being cool and collected; I fret and worry a lot, and I do sometimes go through mad, frantic panic attacks, normally in the middle of the night to do with something utterly stupid (but I think is important at the time).
I'm extremely curious about everything, and if I don't know something I will look it up and do everything humanly possible to find out - so in effect I'm quite nosy.
I'm quite shy of strangers, though once I get to know someone, I'm friendly enough. I only trust my most close friends, so I knew you off the computer you may not know about my true personality unless I knew you well enough and I trusted you. If you see me on the chatbox for the first time, prepare for me not to speak much.
People say I'm mature for my age, but obviously I can't tell.
I'm not really that girly, to say the least. When I was little I was more likely to give you a huge amount of facts about dinosaurs than play princesses. I have no love of fashion, or makeup, or boys for that matter, so I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress.
I'm dyspraxic, meaning my hand-to-eye co-ordination isn't the best, making catching a ball really hard - I'm more likely to duck that actually catch it. It makes PE sports really hard as some teachers don't know about it, and I sometimes get in trouble for what teachers say is "not trying hard enough", which is pretty irritating.
I love books, and I have done so for about......at least 5 years? Idk. When I was 5 years old I skipped many of the books meant for my age group and went straight on to Harry Potter - I got up to the Goblet of Fire by the end of the school year.
Yeah - you could say I like reading.
I do have a large sense of humour, though this doesn't come out much on the computer.

Siblings? Nope; I'm an only child.

Likes: Chocolate, roleplaying and the internet (greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion), dark colours such as grey, black and purple. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who & Sarah Jane Adventures (the spin-off of the series), and I also love snakes. I have this love of the natural world, so animals, nature, and rocks and minerals are my sort of my thing.

Dislikes: Being in a too large space, being in a too small place, spiders, dresses, cats and the most horrible thing on earth to ever be invented, homework.

Favourite school topics? History, biology, French + ICT.

Least favourite school topics? Art, sports, maths, physics and chemistry.

Pets: 2 cactuses named Fluffy and Tiddles, 1 bonsai tree, and 1 labrador named Honey.

Other Packs I'm in: African Stars Pack as Silver, and I'm also a sponsor (pack friend) of the Eightieth Arena Pack as Ivory.

Where you can also find me: My WolfQuest account is Silver_Stream00, I'm also GoldenFalls on MineCraft (as in a golden waterfall) and Autumnmagic on Transformice.

Last edited by Russetstar on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue15/15Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue100/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 am

Welcome to the Clans, Russetpup! And 'grats on being the host nation of the Olympics ;P Did you see any of the torch bearing leading up to it? (*cough* Matt Smith especially *cough*) We're both short and have brown hair and blue eyes! hehe
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue44/30Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue61/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:29 am

Welcome to the Clans! =D
Nice to learn more about you, we seem to like and dislike the same things(apart from cats. I love cats) ^^
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 am

Wow thanks guys for being so welcoming! To answer your question, Shadestar, we didn't manage to, unfortunately. Glad to hear we have things in common, Nightfeather!
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue7/40Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue65/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

Welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue6/10Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue20/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:12 am

I love your pets, lol and nice to meet more of you.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks for the positive feedback!
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue17/10Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue100/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 am

LOL hello cactuses, + you play minecraft? yay i do to ^_^
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

Yeah - I just chose random names for the cacti.

Oh really? That's cool.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue4/40Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue30/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 am

woah, you have some really cool interests! i love how on the interwebs you can meet all kinds of people! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

Thank you! Indeed, there are many types of people on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue3/30Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Behind the scenes on Russetstar Left_bar_bleue50/100Behind the scenes on Russetstar Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:46 pm

You seem like an interesting person! I have a lab too though he is called Alfie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the scenes on Russetstar   Behind the scenes on Russetstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the scenes on Russetstar
Page 1 of 1