Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Promotions Galore! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Promotions Galore!

Go down 
+9
Russetstar
Heatherstar
Graystar
Dovepaw
Tallfeather
Nightfeather
Skyfeather
Lightningflash
Shadestar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue15/15Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue100/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 pm

So I have a lot of things to announce regarding the new leaders and also some promotions for those in the Clans, and also other things! The mods and I have discussed it, and decided that we are not going to be sticklers on promoting for people who have been very active and deserve it without meeting all the qualifications- since it seems to be a little difficult! The leaders can decide when to promote at any time now. Also, under role-play there will be a Training Arena for the apprentices and their mentors. Mentoring can take place at any time, even if other things are happening in role-play (like the Gatherings), so they can be 2 places at once and get things done! I apologize for it being so hard since the Gatherings were so close together, leaving little time for training.

The new leaders are as following: Russetpup (now Russetstar) will be the new leader of WindClan! Grayheart, now Graystar, will be the new leader of RiverClan! Congratulations!

Additionally, we have some regular member promotions as well:
Nightfeather has been promoted to Warrior from Young Warrior!
Lightningpaw has been promoted to the Warrior rank from Apprentice! Her new Warrior name is Lightningflash!
Tallpup has been promoted to Apprentice! His new name is Tallpaw, and will be assigned to Russetstar.
Magmapup and Silverpup will be promoted soon, once they get back to me.

I'm sure many new promotions will be occurring in the near future! Remain active and we will notice!!! In some cases I have noticed, but you guys have joined not too long ago at all but will be promoted soon!

Last edited by Shadestar on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue12/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue30/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Congratulations Russetstar, Graystar, and everyone else. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue7/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue20/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Congratulations everyone! You're all really earned your promotions ^^ And a special congrats to Russetstar and Graystar <3 Have fun being leader!
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue44/30Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue61/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Congrats everyone! Special congrats to Russetstar and Graystar for becoming leaders, of course =D
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue14/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue20/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Grats Russet and Gray, and everyone else =D. I legit predicted you'd get one of the leader positions, Russet, and Gray you definitely deserve it. Enjoy, lovelies.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue6/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Wow, I am mind blown right now. So all I can say is: CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue10/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue100/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you very much for promoting me to leader! Very Happy I will stay active and make sure RiverClan continues to grow!

And congratulations to Russetstar for becoming WindClan's leader, as well as to everyone else who was promoted in rank!
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue20/20Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 am

CONGRATS GUYS!!! And a special Congrats from me to GrayStar and Russetstar!! I think you two shall make excellent leaders Smile
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue10/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 am

Oh wow- thanks for promoting me! I'll try the best I can while in this role.
Congrats to everyone else who has also been promoted, and a further congratulations to Greystar.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue48/20Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue70/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:51 pm

Congrats everyone on your promotions you all deserve it!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue16/20Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue10/100Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:01 am

Congrats everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue14/30Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Yay nice job guys and congrats grey star and rain star Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Promotions Galore! Left_bar_bleue24/10Promotions Galore! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Congratulations everyone for their promotions! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promotions Galore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions Galore!   Promotions Galore! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotions Galore!
Page 1 of 1