Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Gorge  118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Gorge

Go down 
+19
Bluespirit
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Emeraldpup
Duskfang
Sky
Shadestar
Swiftstreak
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Amberleaf
Okamiamaterasu
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Snowstar
Applesplinter
Direstar
Snakepaw
StarClan
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

The Gorge

The gorge is near the border of WindClan and RiverClan territories. Near the end of WindClan's territory, it curves and crosses the border, going into a waterfall known as Druid's Leap.

The winds that go through this area can push you off the edge of the gorge, so be careful and mind your paws.

Information adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue10/20The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue14/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Snakepup approached the gorge carefully and peered down iits sides. It was HUGE! He smirked and leaned in closer as he watched the water rush below. A large gust of wind began to whip at his fur and he lost a bit of his footing. He dug in his claws and continued looking down.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue50/50The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Direpaw padded up behind snakepup. Blinking his eyes he gazed around slightly bewildered, watching the water rush witha slightly wary eye he sat down and yawned. watching snakepup he said "what do you think of it snake?" his blood red eyes glittered a little as he watched the pup stare down at the water. his blood coloured coat moved around like grass in the breeze. He yawned again and lickedhis chops, rememnats of his last meal sstill on his whiskers.
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Snakepup seemed mesmerized by the water, "I want to go down." His eyes were fixated on the rushing water, he had never seen anything like it. His shifted his head and looked for a way down. He no longer cared about how he sounded he just wanted to go down. He found a small ledge and began going down slowly. His eyes still fixed on the cold merciless water below. The wind whipped faster around him, and as he got lower into the gorge the ledge he was on got slippier. Snake didn't care he just had to get all the way down. He continued picking his way down. He stopped and looked down he was so close... he took a step forward and lost his footing. The small pup slipped off the ledge and to the floor. He landed on a small strip of land close to the water. He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue50/50The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Direpaw perked his ears and parked "snakepup!" he sounded worried. his eyes looked around swiftly. seeing a safe path down he followed it down as fast as he could. trottin over to snakepup he nosed him with his nose "are you ok? dont you ever do that again! you could have died!" direpaw glared at snakepup with bright red eyes. he pickedup the pup by the scruff and scrambled back up the gorge. he turned towards camp heading for home.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Snakepaw
Inactive/Departed
Snakepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:31 pm

snakepup was still wide awake only in a lot of pain. He gave a small chuckle but it soon stopped. He didn't complain just let the larger male take him back. He knew he wanted to go back.

-Camp
Back to top Go down
Applesplinter

Crystals : 60

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:19 am

She looked around in anger to see it not there. She had to find where the filthy clan scum had hidden it. They needed it, they needed it to rule the world. She might have given them away with the blood, so her search quickened.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue17/10The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 am

Snowflower looked around. She saw a wolf near the gorge. "Hey, who are you?"she asked. The scent, it was the same scent as before. She growled at the strange wolf.

(Not sure if you are still here, you haven't said you left yet. So.... yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue7/10The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue20/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Skyfeather halted as she came close to the gorge, blinking rapidly. She hadn't meant to go there at all, her feet had just ran their own course. She shook her head and paced back and forth, mindful to the gorge just inches away from her. She knew it was stupid. Her pups still needed her and so did her clan. But there were two more queens in StormClan that could watch over Riverpup, Nightpup, Spotpup, and Rosepup for her, and she could always visit them in their dreams through StarClan. And StormClan had enough wolves as is. They were a combination of two clans, so what's one wolf gone?

Another wave of pain washed over her, making the she-wolf collapse at the edge of the gorge, looking down into its darkness. She knew that she wasn't the friendliest wolf in the forest, that she didn't get along with most others, that only a few could truly tolerate her. She couldn't remember one true friend from her past other than Apachewind and Tallfeather. Shadestar, too, had been so good to her, even when he disagreed with her actions. They had always gotten in rows, as far back as she could remember. A small laugh bubbled its way out of her mouth as she remembered when she had first ventured out of the camp to follow her old mentor.

- - - - - - - - -

"Take her back." His seething gaze turned towards the insolent pup. "And stay there, this time." he added.

Skypup turned her back to Shadestar and Darkfeather, mimicking Shadestar's words tonelessly. She sighed and flicked her tail in annoyance, "Fine. I'll stay like a good little puppy."

Shadestar continued to glare at the puppy even as she turned her back and mocked him. "I'd advise you not to mock your leader, and it would be a good choice for you. This is your last warning." he growled.

- - - - - - - - -

The she-wolf smiled and set her head on her paws as she thought back more.

- - - - - - - - -

"Maybe one day I'll have a really good memory like that." Apachepup said, "Although, I don't think I'm cut out to be a medicine wolf. The smell of the herbs really gets to me."

Skypup nudged Apachepup, "You never know." she smiled, "One can adapt for something they love."

The pup returned the smile and the friendly nudge. "True, I bet I could become a fish if I really tried." He teased, "I'm sure the RiverClan wolves have gills somewhere."

Sky laughed, "If that's true, then WindClan have wings, ThunderClan sleeps in the clouds, and we can become someone's shadow." She smiled, "Though that'd be really fun, wouldn't it?"

"Now that would be pretty cool!" he agreed before a yawn caused his jaws to open wide. A small whine escaped his mouth as his yawn came to an end, blinking away tiredness Apache smiled at Sky. "Looks like I'm falling asleep, next thing I know I'll be having a conversation with you in my sleep about blue squirrels and purple ducks."

Laying his head on his paws the pup ran his tongue along his muzzle in an attempt to clean as much blood from his fur as possible. "Want to go find Darkfeather tomorrow?" he asked, struggling to keep his eyes open, "Maybe she'll show us how to find herbs."

Skypup nodded, she herself growing tired as well, "Sure," she said, nodding off, "Maybe she'll know where the pink turtles hide their overflowing supply of jumping beans." Sky laughed and leaned against Apachepup. "Sounds-" she let out a yawn, "-like a plan."

"Maybe they'll also tell us where to find the blue frogs that teach people how to fly." he mumbled, moving in closer to Skypup. "Lets do it...." The pup trailed away as he drifted of to sleep.

"Mkay." Skypup mumbled into Apache's fur as she buried her nose in it. "We can also ask about the snakes that talk to ShadowClan wolves." She smiled. "It sounds...fun....." Sky trailed off as her breaths became more even and she drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - -

Nightfeather was watching her intently, like if she moved an inch she would jump over and chew her ears off. She cocked her head to the side and a brow rose in questioning as she stared back at the she-wolf.

She mouthed two words. "Be good." She continued to watch the female intently, waiting for a response and hoping she obeyed her silent order.

Skypup feigned innocence, "Me?" she mouthed back. For good measure she even flicked her tail to point at her chest. Her left ear twitched as she gave Nightfeather a smile.

- - - - - - - - -

"I doubt I could see anything through those big ears of yours."

"Is that a threat?"

"It was more of an insult..."

"Yeah well, not a very good one."

- - - - - - - - -

"You don't remember me...at all?"

Sky shook her head mournfully, “No – well, except this memory I just had. We were at a border, I think. WindClan and ShadowClan? Anyways, I was mad at someone and then you popped up. But you were Tallpaw then and I was Skypaw,” She paused for a moment, “Do our names really change as we get older?” She questioned awkwardly.

"Er, yeah. I'm Tallfeather now, a WindClan wolf. We used to be...friends."

"Friends, you say?" she asked with the same brow still raised.

"Yeah," He finally answered, looking back up at Skyfeather. "Yeah, just friends."

- - - - - - - - -

Skyfeather scoffed to herself as she kicked a pebble over the side of the gorge. "Just friends," she repeated from her memory as she flopped on her side, her snout hanging off the edge so she could continue to look down at the endless void.

Last edited by Skyfeather on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue14/10The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Tallfeather had run blindly through Windclan territory, stumbling through rabbit holes and patches of gorse, obstacles that, under normal circumstances, he would have been able to easily avoid. He wasn't powered forward by energy or adrenaline, but the pure fear of losing Skyfeather yet again. Her scent lingered around him long after she'd darted out of his sight, and Tallfeather was able to track the scent as easily as he would have been able to track his own. His paws itched as the loud, deafening sound of the rushing gorge registered in his ears, and even more pinpricks of fear began to tug at his heart as he drew closer and closer to the deadly drop. His senses were drowned out by the huge wall of water, its depths white and foamy as the rapids collided and thrashed together in a rhythmless pattern. It took Tallfeather a while, but he finally found her, her white pelt a stark contrast against the jagged edges of the cliff.

Tallfeather had thought plenty about seeing her again. Ever since he'd found out about their children, about her long and arduous birth, ever since he'd barged into Stormclan camp and still been denied the right to see his family, Tallfeather's thoughts had barely strayed. He'd expected it to be a happy reunion, be it at a gathering or forbidden on some border, but happy nonetheless. Seeing her now, though, Tallfeather wouldn't have been able to ignite a spark of joy if he tried. He felt like his stomach had been turned inside out, like bugs were crawling all over his fur. The ground swayed dangerously beneath him and his vision blurred for a moment as he took a step forward. She looked so dismal, so remorse, so disgusted with everything, and Tallfeather knew it was all his fault. He'd taken such a beautiful, pure wolf, and totally turned her world upside down, and he hated himself for it. Bile rose in his throat - he forced it down.

"Skyfeather," Tallfeather said hoarsely. He was only a few pawsteps away, hesitant to move any closer. "What is going on inside your head?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Tallfeather's scent hit her before he even spoke, the fragrance rising above the WindClan markings all around them. She sat up stiffly as his question bounced around her head, his hoarse voice making her wince and shake her head. "I - I don't know," she said quietly, scared that her voice would give way if she spoke any louder, her throat dry. She looked up at him, her lips tight in a grimace. "I don't think I want to know what's going on inside my head."
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

"then maybe you would like to know whats going on inside mine" came a bitter voice that ached with a pain deeper than words could say. It was Okamipaw her black eyes glittered with heartbreak "go go and be Happy tallfeather. go and love the one you always wanted to and feel happy at not noticing. you really are blind tallfeather. i would have given you everything.. i loved you tall but as soon as she appeared i was left in the dust. every time i saw you it was a knife in my ehart". her black eyes glittered "how did you manage to not see the blood" she stared at Skyfeather and said in a monotone "enjoy him" she turned and limped off. her leg on fire with pain.
-windover farm
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue10/10The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Amberpup saw Okamipaw run off just as she arrived. Seeing the StormClan wolf with Tallfeather she snarled a comment. "Get out of here, your not welcome here no matter who you are." The sharpness in her voice was evident in the snarl. She had known that Okamipaw was upset now and she tied it to the couple. "Don't hurt your own family Tallfeather, even though that's what you doing already." She snarled that and ran after her friend to the farm.

-Farm-

Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue0/20The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:19 pm

lol you're going everywhere!)

Jadepaw followed the pup and stood by Amberpup the whole time. What is going on?, she thought desperately and half listened to the conversation. THe next thing she knew, they were all running off to somewhere else.Sighing, JAdepaw ran after them, her legs carrying her fast over the ground.

-Windover Farm-
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Tallfeather was bewildered as first Okamipaw appeared in front of him, her wound still leaking blood, then Amberpup and Jadefeather. Okamipaw's words rang sharply in his ears as the apprentice turned and stomped away, the bitterness evident in her voice. Tallfeather stood speechless, ignoring the pup that snapped at him and his mate. What had just happened? Had every she-wolf gone totally insane? Gritting his teeth, Tallfeather pushed the matter away. He waned to know what was wrong with Okamipaw, why she was making such wild accusations, but it was for a later time. As much as he cared for the young female, he couldnt add even more weight to his shoulders right now. Tallfeather had bigger burdens to bare.

Slowly, Tallfeather turned back to Skyfeather. He couldn't gauge her reaction out of what had just happened, but at the moment he didn't care. Stepping to her side, Tallfeather buried his face in the white fur of her neck, taking in deep, heavy breaths. Her scent calmed his frayed nerves, sent sweet relief through his veins. It was torture, knowing that he'd eventually have to pull away, but for the moment Tallfeather let himself relish in the feeling. The furious sounds of the rapid gorge still swirled dismally below them.

Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Skyfeather blinked in surprise at all the she-wolves barging in on her conversation with Tallfeather. She didn't know what to think about the white and red wolf's words but they cut deep. There was someone in Tallfeather's Clan that could make him happy, and she wanted him to be happy in his Clan. The fae stiffened when the male stepped closer to her and buried his nose in her fur, noticing that the other wolves had run away. Her breathing picked up again as she removed herself from her make and gave him a pained smile. "I have to get back to my Clan, Tallfeather," she turned her head away, "They need me back there." She looked back at him, her expression more guarded. "Be good for your Clan, okay?" With that the she-wolf licked his cheek and slowly walking away, her energy drained and wanting to save it for when she got closer to her camp.

-StormClan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue20/20The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Heatherstar arrived at the gorge, her head suspended high in the air dominantly as she bounded forward, her eyes locating Tallfeayer but failing to spot Skyfeather leaving. The scent of the StormClan female was strong around here, so there was no doubt in the leader's mind that Amberpup's and Okamipaw's story was true, but she still needed to discus to with Tallfeather. Coming to stand next to the male she looked him in the eye, holding his gaze with hers. One might have expected the WindClan leader's gaze to portray the emotions of anger or betrayal, but instead they held only understanding and sympathy. The female knew exactly what it was like to be in this exact same situation, so was also able to see it from Tallfeather's perspective as well as her own and others'. Still holding his gaze she finally spoke. "Might I be correct in assuming you have a good idea about what I would like I talk to you about?"
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Swiftstreak entered the gorge as he walked behind the female leader before sitting a little further away from tallfeather and heatherstar. As he knew some of the windclan members wouldn't trust him the male sat up straight as he looked around as he could smell the strong scent of stormclan.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue15/15The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:53 pm

At least 4 sentences please, Swiftstreak :]!
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Tallfeather felt Skyfeather flinch under him at his touch; the little notion made him want to scream. What had happened to the trust so tightly forged between them, one that had existed since they were pups? Why did things have to be so complicated if they were so simple at one point in time? Tallfeather didn't move as Skyfeather drew away, her tone guarded and pensive. Though she licked his cheek before she slowly plodded off, the embrace that he would have once regarded so fondly was hollow and cold. Tallfeather stood staring after her, his jaws clenched tightly together. His paws itched to run after her, his maw to open and howl for her to come back, but he instead watched in tight-lipped silence until the Stormclan female had totally vanished from his line of sight. It wasn't until he heard Heatherstar's voice that Tallfeather finally snapped out of his reverie.

Tallfeather slowly turned to face his leader. He'd always been respectful of Heatherstar, and he regarded her highly - the Windclan leader had come a long way in her short life. Now, though, he couldn't bring himself to acknowledge the female like he always had. In fact, her calm, docile words ignited a spark of anger deep in his chest. Tallfeather forced away the snappish retort that tugged at his jaws. He wasn't scared of confrontation, of what she may have to say - in fact, he was ready for it. Tallfeather was sick of running from the inevitable relationship that had always been there between him and Skyfeather. If these moronic wolves were finally coming to a realization, good for them. It was about time. "Course you're correct." Tallfeather grumbled, his voice hard edged with coldness. His gaze was cast down at the dusty ground, smoldering in a maelstrom of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Gorge  Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gorge  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Swiftstreak sat in the long grass watching as tallfeather turned to face Heatherstar the size difference made him chuckle a bit, but none the less this was a very serious and nervous time for Windclan. The black male knew what tallfeather must be feeling as he's tone did not hide the males anger. "I'll leave them be..." The male said to himself quietly as he looked in the distance for the stormclan wolf only to see nothing. The large black male got up and turned as he stalked away back to he's new home

-Windclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Heatherstar sighed and averted her gaze from Tallfeather's own, preffering to instead look out over the gorge. "So then, how long has the relationship been taking place?" She asked airily, not enjoying the task of probing through her Clan Mates most precious secrets and thoughts in the slightest. The rushing river bellow them bubbled and splashed as it swirled along the tumbling river bed, endlessly racing itself to reach the bottom and begin it's next decent further downstream. "There is no point in me being harsh on you as what is done is done and is irreversible. All I ask for is the truth, then maybe I can help you in whatever way I can."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Crystals : 132

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:01 am

The male nearly plummeted into the gorge, hehad come up on it so suddenly. he blinked in shock. he had gone from a joyus run along the beautiful country moors to suddenly come across this. he sunk his claws into the slightly peaty earth and backed up several swift footsteps. he blinked and tilted his head noting the brown female who held herself with the air of leader. he wriggled his ears and noted that she was discussing something with a male. he frowned and licked his black nose with his very pink tongue. he slowly began navigating his way down to where they were. he stood there waiting for her to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Heatherstar's attention was ripped away from Tallfeather as a new scent and sound reached her black nose and white tipped ears. Snapping up her head she narrowed her eyes, peering along the gorge at a tall, black figure as it advanced forward. Bringing herself up, she faced the now dog-like shadow confidently, waiting for him to approach further. She flicked her tail curiously and patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Crystals : 132

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

He took several steps forward wriggling his ears as he thought to himself, hopefully the honey coated female wont rip my face off. his brown eeys noted the other wolfs posture and he stayed away from him. he slipped forward silently like a shadow at dusk and said "i am Sky, a pack has taken over hartford so i seek to join your clan". he dipped his head and waited for her response. the wind blew through his long coat and he gave a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gorge  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gorge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next