Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Gorge  - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Gorge

Go down 
+19
Bluespirit
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Emeraldpup
Duskfang
Sky
Shadestar
Swiftstreak
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Amberleaf
Okamiamaterasu
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Snowstar
Applesplinter
Direstar
Snakepaw
StarClan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Gorge

The gorge is near the border of WindClan and RiverClan territories. Near the end of WindClan's territory, it curves and crosses the border, going into a waterfall known as Druid's Leap.

The winds that go through this area can push you off the edge of the gorge, so be careful and mind your paws.

Information adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Heatherstar remained silent for a time as Sky approached and introduced himself. Dipping her head back she let a friendly yet inquisitive air surround her as she made to reply. "Greetings, Sky. My name is Heatherstar." She said to the dog, running her gaze studyingly along his pitch black pelt. "WindClan will not turn away a worthy member if there is one in it's mists, so I shall ask you, Sky, what do you already know about the clans that live here?"
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Heatherstar's calm, docile tone only infuriated Tallfeather even more. She asked the question like it was a simple matter, as if everything could be undone and all mistakes could be forgiven. Tallfeather snorted, opening his mouth to give an angry retort, when Heatherstar was suddenly interrupted as an unfamiliar dog appeared. Tallfeather watched disinterestedly as the dog and his leader conversed.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Crystals : 132

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:25 am

"they are clans of Honerable wolves who fight for their dead ancestors" he had heard stories when he was a pup. his mother had told noble and courageous stories. his brown eyes watched the leader with pride of himself. his long coat meant that it looked like he was never still always misty.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Heatherstar flashed Sky a smile. "Honourable wolves indeed. Do you know of the rules that bound the Clans together? And what makes you think that you can cope with the elements of Clan life?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"i know not of the rules but i know that i have lived on the streets of hartford all of my life, the life there is tough and no pampering, i am strong willing and able to prove myself to you and your clan". his brown eyes twinkled as he watched her, a pride and strength in him that not many dogs had.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Jasmine tilted her head as she came across a dog and two wolves. "Oh well."she said and padded over. "Hello. I'm Jasmine."she said and bowed. The dog stood up and smiled to the leader.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:05 am

Heatherstar grinned a little and twitched her whiskers thoughtfully. "You may come back to camp and I shall talk to you there along with my Deputy, Snowflower. I think that it would be an interesting twist to have a dog like you in the Clan, but I would need others' opinions before I make my final decision. I hope that you understand." It was not until a few moments later that yet another new figure became apparent to the leader and she gazed at the female dog with wary curiosity. "Hello Jasmine, I am Heatherstar and this is Sky and Tallfeather. I ask you what you are doing here on WindClan territory."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:16 am

Sky flicked hsi ears and sat down with a quizzical look on his muzzle, he frowned then smiled and wriggled his ears in welcome. she had a foresty kind of scent on her and he found it rather interesting. he stood and swished his black floofy tail from side to side. he tilted his head hearing Heatherstar and Tallfeathers name. after a few moments he asked with slight hesitation "do all clan wolves have compound names?"
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 am

Heatherstar heard Sky's question and turned back to the long coated dog. "It is traditional. Each suffix has a different meaning, you see. Why do you ask?" the female replied, her tail swaying gently back and forth in the air as she awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 am

He replied with a wriggle of his ears, it really was a little odd atribute that was special to him. "i was jjust curious, will i have to have a name like that? will Sky still be in my name?' he waited for heatherstar to reply. His brown eyes noticing her white paws and ear tips. he smiled faintly finding the white ear tips rather cute.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 am

Heatherstar chuckled slightly under her breath as an in preventable smile perched upon her muzzle. "I think that in this situation, it is up to you. If you are accepted, then if you want the added name you would become Skypaw as you would have to lean the ways of the Clan as an apprentice would. However, since the situation is slightly different and of you do not want the name Skypaw, you may just stay with Sky." As she finished, the smallest flicker of a wink hovered over her eye momenterally. "Which would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 am

he thought for a couple of seconds then said "i would like to stay with sky, it was the name my mother gifted unto me". he sunk his paws into the earth a little as warm prey scents entered his black snozz. his muscles ached with the sudden desire to hunt. he shivered a little and stared over his shoulder hiding his emotion.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:02 am

Heatherstar nodded in understanding at his decision, her tail still swaying contently. "I am sure that we can come to some arrangement then." She voiced, the wind tugging her fur the wrong way as it soared past her, resulting in her giving a hearty shiver. The WindClan leader longed to return to camp as she had some Cerimonies to perform and canines to talk to, but she could not leave until the other dog had said something. Swiftly casting the female a glance she wondered what her bussiness here was.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:40 am

Jasmine bowed. "I wish to join the clan I suppose."she smiled. The female dog got up on all fours again. "I would be fine with going by Jasminepaw."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:52 am

Heatherstar flashed Jasmine a smile and dipped her head. "As i have said to Sky, i shall take you both back to camp and i shall discus your stay with my deputy. Just stick by me and you will be fine. Now, shall we get back to camp?" Turning to Tallfeather the smile faded slightly. "I shall issue your punishment when we get back, so do not leave the camp once we get there."
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 am

"Ok."she said. "When shall we depart?"asked the rough collie. The wind blew in her fur, ruffling it. She smiled as the sweet scent of flowers enveloped her mind and scent.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 am

"Perhaps now would be best. I need to return to camp to perform some ceremonies as well. They might be quite interesting and educational for you to witness." Heatherstar replied, turning around and heading back to camp, casting the occasional glance backwards to check that Sky, Jasmine and Tallfeather were following.

-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:12 am

Jasmine scampered off. She smiled. "Oh boy. A clan!"she thought with glee. The female stayed behind Heatherstar.

-camp-
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Tallfeather snorted. He shook his head in disdain. Like heck he was going to follow some stupid punishment. Nonetheless, the Windclan warrior followed the others back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Sky flicked his ears and trotted after heatherstar. he was glad that he could keep his name. his four paws began striking the ground rythmically. he dashed over the earth almost like a shadow.
-windclan camp
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:20 am

The black warrior found the gorge quite easy as he walked he could hear the crashing of water. The warrior walked towards the moving sound of water. He approached the waterfall which streamed into a river the riverclan was on the other side of this waterfall. Swiftstreak sat down watching the waterfall, he loved water but didn't like swimming just watching the waterfall calmed him. After a while Swiftstreak decided to move on as he left the gorge.

-Windover moor-
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Barkstripe stepped around the Morris. She glanced at the edge. Not daring to go close. Its windy today. I'm just gonna get back to camp. Bark stepped off,trailed after the scent of the camp. His rabbit still in his jaws.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 am

Bluepaw sat at the gorge, his head towering overhead. Heatherstar didn't give him a second chance! "If I was given a second chance I'd be allowed to express my opinions!" he said with a huff. He lied down, his ears flattened and his blurred eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

The white and red markinged wolf walked up noticing Bluepaw she tilted her head and said "are you ok Bluepaw? i understand what its like to be different, i have white fur with red markings, black eyes and a plate apon my back". her eyes glittered with sadness "all my life i have struggled. you arenot alone"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Gorge  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

[I forgot where I was... xD]

Bluepaw turned. His eyes glittering. Then he turned back. He was willing to jump. [LAME]
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gorge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next