Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Moor - Page 13 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Moor

Go down 
+37
Flip and Flick
Nightingale
Hurricanefang
Sky
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Thunderpaw
Emeraldpup
Eclipse
Barkstripe
Hawk
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Jadefeather
Okamiamaterasu
Amberleaf
Swiftstreak
Brokenglare
Clovermoon
Dusktail
Sandwing
Silversnout
Spottedheart
Duskfang
Frost
Bluespirit
Clover
Coldpup
Ebonyfur
Sophie
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Heatherstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Moor

WindClan's territory is often referred to by the twolegs as Windover Moor, and there are large, clear open areas.

This is such an area.

Members can hunt here, and there is a huge biodiversity of prey. There are lots of different bird species such as the red grouse, and other animals such as mice, rabbits, a few deer, and lots of small little lizards. Be careful of the Common Vipers which wander around this area.

You can access Windover Moor through the tunnels.

Information on the animals taken + adapted from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/10Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue3/100Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Jasminepaw smiled. She looked to her mentor. She then looked to Jadefeather and Hurricanepup. Dipping her head, she left.

-gorge-
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:17 am

Jadefeather watched as Barkstripe and Jasminepaw left. Hearing them mention the tour of the territory, Jade realised that she hadn't finished showing Sky around. "Do you still want to go and look at the territory?" she asked her apprentice before looking back at Hurricanepup. They'd need to get him back to camp first.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8/10Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue55/100Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 am

Brokenglare padded in. She spotted the other wolves just a little bit away from her. Im sure it won't mind them im also here..., she thought and began looking for prey. She sneaked up to a rock and looked behind it. Hmm, prey should start moving on around this time, a lot of snow has already melted..., the female thought as she searched small bushes and rocks. After a while she found some mice hiding in some short grass. She crouched and sneaked up to them slowly. Brokenglare focused and striked towards them, resulting in catching two of them. She continued looking around the moors for more.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Jadefeather noticed Brokenglare pad onto the moors and smiled seeing her friend. The light was starting to dim over the territory and as Jadefeather looked up at the sky, she realised that tonight was the gathering. "C'mon guys. Don't want to be late for the gathering do we?" she barked and scrambled to her paws. Giving a swift flick of her tail, she raced off towards Four Trees, the wind blowing in her fur and her paws skimming over the grass.

-Four Trees-
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8/10Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue55/100Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Brokenglare heard Jadefeather mention the gathering and decided to follow. Who would like to be late for a gathering anyway? They always included important news and stuff, she didn't want to miss it again. She smiled and carried the mice with her, they weren't heavy or anything, so she could bring them to the fresh kill pile afterwards.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Crookedjaw walked into the moor. He waited for Brokenglare. He wondered if she loved him. He liked her though.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:10 am

Brokenglare trotted happily into the moors. She looked around the place for Crookedjaw, and walked over to him as she saw him. "Oh there you are.", she said as she came over to him. She sat down and looked at him. "When do you wanna start hunting?", she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:11 am

"I think right now is good. What do you smell?"The male looked at Brookenglare. He smelt a rabbit and stalked it. He ran and pounced on it using the side of his jaw to bite it. That was how he learned to hunt."What do you think? Was it good?"
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:44 am

Brokenglare watched fascinated at the male. "Wow, that was fast!", she said. After smiling for a little, she heard some wings flapping. She looked up and saw a sparrow. As it landed on the soggy ground of the moor, she crouched down. "This is how I hunt.", she said quiet and sneaked up on the sparrow. She striked quickly and caught it in the last second before it flew away. Yes, I did it!, she thought happily. She then showed the prey to Crookedjaw. "It was not be as fast as you, but I caught it.", she said and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:46 am

"You did good. When I hunt other wolves think I won't catch it. But after they see me hunt they are speechless." He smiled at the fae. She was kind of like him. He had respect for this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:55 am

Brokenglare smiled happily. "They probably think like that because of your jaw.", she said. "But as long as it is usable it won't be any problem, you are very skilled, though.", she continued. Crookedjaw was a nice wolf, he didn't simply walk past her like many others did daily. He spoke to her, he even accepted hunting with her. Maybe she wasn't as awkward and different as she had thought?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:58 am

"I showed them though. WHy are you always on the outside? I mean you are such a kind wolf. Who wouldn't want to hang out with you?" He wondered about that. She was always alone. "I have to say if you get a little more faster you could be one of the fastest hunters in the clan." He ment it to. He lived by one rule. Never undered estimate a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:07 am

A little light sparked up insided Brokenglare as Crookedjaw mentioned her loneliness. "Well, I have no idea about why I'm so often alone, I've always just thought the others might have been too busy with other stuff...", she answered in a little empty tone. He even said she was fast. There was something about him she liked, he didn't seem to think else of her due her weird nature and usual loneliness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:17 am

He licked her ear. He wanted to be kind to this wolf. She had a lone past like him. He looked at her. "Don't be feel left out. When some one brings you down. Join them no matter what they say. Being different is fun!" He looked at the fae.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:26 am

Brokenglare felt warm on the inside as he licked her ear. She understood he tried to be kind to her that way. She smiled an unusual normal smile instead of her awkward one at him. His words were very touching to her. They both were kind of unusual and different, which made it easier to understand each other. "If you say so...", she mumbled and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:46 am

"Let me see that smile that you have been telling me about." He looked at her. He saw a normal smile but wanted to see her other smile. He sat down infront of the fae. He had feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Brokenglare looked up at at Crookedjaw. She smiled awkwardly just as before. "You mean this smile?", she asked in a playful tone and chuckled a little. Crookedjaw was a little weird, but she thought that was a nice thing, he said being different is fun, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

"That is it. That is an amazing smile!" He liked this wolf. He was going to ask her something. "Do you like any one?"
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:31 am

Brokenglare felt kind of weird as he called her smile amazing, but she liked the feeling. As he asked her about her relations she searched her mind. Why is he asking me this? Does he have interest in me? It can't be..., she thought confused. "Well, I don't really have any interest in the other males...", she answered after some seconds of thought. No-one seemed of the other males seemed very attractive to her, or maybe she was just not mature enough to find interest in others? She was not sure about Crookedjaw, but he was nice to her and all, so she thought more around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:05 am

He whispered in the faes ear,"I think I have an intrest in you." He liked this wolf. She was a kind wolf with good intent. He though about it the fact that she didn't have an intrest in any males. THis could be good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:49 am

Brokenglare was suprised as he whispered he might like her. A male liking me? Is he trying to trick me? Is he lying?, she thought to herself. I can't really imagine Crookedjaw lying, is this actually for real?, she continued thinking. She felt that weird feeling again, was it love? She couldn't decide for sure, making her answer simply. "W-well, that's nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:48 am

He looked to the moon. "It looks like a full moon. We should go soon. You know that your pelt looks like the moon?" He looked at the fea. "Meet you there!" He ran off to the four trees.

ft
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Brokenglare stood still for a moment after he left, just simply watching him run towards the Fourtrees. My pelt...like the moon?, she thought to herself. She still had that weird feeling, but it still felt weirdly good. Was she really in love with him? Anyway what answer layed waiting for her, she walked calmly after. She didn't want to miss a gathering.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:08 am

She leapt up her long legs making her huge, way bigger than any wolves. She stopped and began snufling around, her jowls thick with saliva. Finding the plant with the golden flowers she attacked it and began chewing it loudly. holding the paste in her mouth she looked about for Flick. her heart in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:31 am

Flick limped up the moor after Nightingale, his breathing labored. Splashes of blood marked his progress along the hill and stained his white fur a sickly crimson. He looked up at her, panting and obviously in pain. He tried to muster anything to convince her he was okay, but could only manage a loose, lopsided smile. "It's okay, Night.. I-I don't think it's very deep. It just hurts." He reached her side, letting his head hang low. "..a lot." Flick gingerly lowered himself to a sitting position, hunching over in order to keep from stretching his wounds. He inspected the row of gouges where six individual springs of blood welled up from his stomach. "Ohhh, that is gonna hurt in the morning.."
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Moor
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: