Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Moor - Page 14 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Moor

Go down 
+37
Flip and Flick
Nightingale
Hurricanefang
Sky
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Thunderpaw
Emeraldpup
Eclipse
Barkstripe
Hawk
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Jadefeather
Okamiamaterasu
Amberleaf
Swiftstreak
Brokenglare
Clovermoon
Dusktail
Sandwing
Silversnout
Spottedheart
Duskfang
Frost
Bluespirit
Clover
Coldpup
Ebonyfur
Sophie
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Heatherstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Moor - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Moor

WindClan's territory is often referred to by the twolegs as Windover Moor, and there are large, clear open areas.

This is such an area.

Members can hunt here, and there is a huge biodiversity of prey. There are lots of different bird species such as the red grouse, and other animals such as mice, rabbits, a few deer, and lots of small little lizards. Be careful of the Common Vipers which wander around this area.

You can access Windover Moor through the tunnels.

Information on the animals taken + adapted from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:33 am

She snorted and hawked spatting the poultice of stickyness onto the wound. she then gingerly nosed her friend mumbling "thats all i know how to do, if it gets worse i will go to one of the clans and beg help" the noble dog hardly begged for anything. So for her to offer to beg for another was something completly unheard of. She began turning around in the tall grass making a nest for her friend. NOsing him to lie down, she leapt up onto a rocky outcrop and sat on it. Sitting watch
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:21 am

Flick recoiled at the lukewarm guck being spat on his stomach, but was grateful when it at least took away some of the burning sensation. He dabbed at it with his paw, attempting to cover all of his lacerations with it. Satisfied, he looked up, eyes brimming with gratitude. "..I just.. Thank you, Night. Nightingale." He gave her a genuine smile, though it was weak and traced with pain. "And you don't have to beg. I'm pretty good at that." He gingerly moved towards the nest she had made for him. "I have the looks for it. Nobody can resist my wiles." He lowered himself into the tall grasses, thankful for a comfortable place to rest. The blood he had lost had been nearing severe levels, and reclining was helping to staunch the flow. He and Flip did not know anything but basic healing, though he was aware he had to keep the wound clean and open to the air. He took a moment to silently thank Nightingale for her kindness, knowing he had neither the ability nor the credibility to fully express his gratitude out loud without being doubted or denied. Still, he wished he could thank her for all the things she had done for him in such a short amount of time. He settled his head down, closing his eyes again, murmuring "Thank you" before drifting into a light doze.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:32 am

The black dog looked over at Flick and allowed a rare smile to warm her normally grave features. She returned her gaze to look around the quiet moors before saying "i would normally attempt to hunt but this is clan land so it would probbaly be best not to" she did not want to invoke the wrath of any clans while her friend was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:45 am

Flick dozed fitfully, passing in and out of half-constructed dreams. The pain was always hovering at the edge of his mind, threatening to flood in and fill his thoughts with strife and terror. His stomach kept clenching subconsciously, each tensing movement feeling like teeth were being driven into the puncture wounds, and no matter how he turned or how much he curled in on himself, the pain always found him. He neared consciousness again, become aware of his shaky breathing. He kept his eyes closed, trying to distract himself by listening to the ambient noises of the bugs and blowing grasses.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:58 am

Nightingale looked down noticing his troubled sleeping, she thought back to when she had breifly joined a clan as a medicine dog. Her thoughts travelled to poppyseed, leaping down off her rock the great black dane trotted off. Her pawsteps soon vanishing, she returned after a while with something in her mouth. dropping a poppy on the ground she said "lap up three of those seeds"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 am

Flick blinked up at her with bleary eyes as she returned with the poppy head, then turned and looked at the seeds. They seemed unappetizing, but he trusted her to not have decided to suddenly poison him. He tentatively sniffed them, though it revealed nothing to him about their nature, then licked them up off the ground. He swallowed them, not wanting to chew and get plant fibers stuck in his teeth. The seeds had no immediate effect, but he trusted that that was more the ebbing of qualifying symptoms than the lack of a true purpose. He glanced back up at her, already looking more alert. "Where'd you learn all this healing stuff? I'm guessing it wasn't through trial and error?"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 am

She sat down waiting for the poppy seeds to begin their drowsy affect saying "i joined up with this clan once" she paused not really remembering the name of it "i was a medicine dog apprentice for a bit, learnt some stuff then decided i was better as a loner" she perked her tapered elfin ears and let out a short yawn. Her brown eyes glittered with worry for the white dog who had become her friend. She inhaled through her black nose, before lying down a little way away from the white dog.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:25 am

Flick tilted his head curiously, narrowing his eyes in contemplation. "You joined a clan? I didn't really take you for the type." He blinked, suddenly feeling drowsy. The blurriness returned to his vision, alarming him for a moment before the tiredness overtook his brain. He tried to convey his confusion to Nightingale, though he soon found that his mouth didn't seem to be working. He blinked a few more times, each one slower than the last. He finally let his head sink down onto his paws, quite unaware as to both how he had gotten there and why he was ever not there. He felt the vague sensation of flying before he tumbled into a deep sleep, undisturbed by dreams.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:30 am

She let out a slight smile before leaping back up onto her rock, glaring around with the precision of a doberman. She felt like a doberman as she protected her friend, a sort of happiness rushed through her. She looked at him and smiled faintly, the joining of a clan had been long before she had been put through something no dog should ever be. her whip tail snapped a little before she returned her watchful gaze to the moors. A silent sentinel
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:51 am

The white wolf walked up, the wind tousling her fur, she smiled to herself at her once naivety, she had once thought that Tallfeather was someone who she loved. She realised now that that was a wrong and stupid emotion. Tallfeather was a traitor, he loved the stormclan wolf Skyfeather and she bore his pups. She lashed her tail in annoyance at the presence of Tallfeather in Windclan. If he loved that femme so much why didn't he just join her clan? She felt her lips draw up in a private snarl as she was wont to do when she thought of the brute. She turned her head and in her agitation tore off the scab that had formed where the two leg projectile had plunged into her flesh At least i have survived to this part of my life, many wolves have not. I survived being buried alive, I survived Tallfeather and I survived the Twolegs she smiled privatley proud of her personal strength. Although she found herself acknowledging that she would not be here if not for Raggedfur. She chuckled to herself then froze at the scent of an unfamiliar wolf, no this scent smelt more like the two leg place, of garbage and what... herbs? The white wolf with the unusual red markings trotted up her tail pluming the air behind her. Her expressions were hidden behind a cold mask as she demanded "Who are you and what pray are you doing on windclan land Dogs" even as she growled at them her black eyes noted the wound on the white dogs paw and how the large black dog who was bigger than a wolf was guarding him. She immediately felt threatened, not many dogs were larger than wolves. She hoped that Raggedfur got his lazy butt here soon

Table Image Credit Table Image Credit
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 am

The dog looked up as a white wolf appeared growling at them both, she leapt down from her perch and walked to stand infront of Flick her eyes glittering with annoyance. She lifted her own heavy lips and let out a low devastating growl she snapped "we have not hunted apon your land wolf, we are merely resting" her thin whip like tail cracked through the air like a whip. Brown almond like eyes were narrowed as she watched the white wolf with its odd red markings. The huge Great Dane held her head high, the low growl still resonating from her chest. She would defend flick until her last moments and she bled out on the grass. But for now she would fight "we don't want any trouble, we are just resting till this idiots better" She shifted her paws, the splash of white on her chest like a target on her chest. Her white toes were dug into the peaty earth, ready to send her flying at this wolf
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm

Grizzlypup stared after the white bushy tail. Ignoring the scab that broke. Although her skin was red,it did not bleed. He gave a snort and sat down as she threw insults at the dogs. ...Must be stupid. Don't even know what borders are...No reason to actually tell witty insults to. He gave a loud yawn and laid on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 am

The huge black dog stiffened as yet another wolf appeared, although this one appeared to be the age of an apprentice she took no chances. A paw moved backward to prod Flick unceremoniously awake "oi idiot get up" she snapped over her shoulder, her brown eyes glittering she barked "and here i thought the clans were a haven for those who were sick and in need of help, pathetic you have all gone downhill since i was last here" she let her tail snap through the air the whip crack like sound resonating from it. The fine boned yet large dog let another growl rumble through ehr chest like thunder
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:15 am

Flick was roused by the sounds of growling nearby and by Nightingale's rough prod, though the poppy seeds still dulled his mind. He could see only two wolves, though he was nonetheless made anxious by their size. He was a large dog by any standards, but with his stomach barely intact he was in no shape to fight. Even standing up would probably cause his wounds to reopen and for him to bleed out messily onto someone's feet. "Night.." he said quietly, a hint of warning in his voice. "I.. I'm not really worth getting into a fight over." He swallowed, ignoring how pain was beginning to flare back up in his lacerated stomach. "I really don't think you should be--" he clamped his mouth shut and took a deep, shaky breath. "Don't.. aggress. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:13 am

Glancing back at flick she reassessed his wounds, she said "just stay there Flick, the cobwebs won't work if you move around plenty" she lifted her head and watched the wolves seriously "i just wish to stay here until Flick is better, i will not hunt on your lands but this is the best place i know for herbs" her brown eyes betrayed her desperateness to keep her friend alive. She stepped back and stood beside him, towering over the wolves like the effiel tower.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 am

Grizzly gave a loud yawn. "How cheeky. Everything changes anyways." The pup noticed the big dog's eyes. He shrugged. Must love that dude.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Raggedfur followed his two clanmates, a scowl twisting his muzzle as he relayed Okami's demanding tone. He wondered what he'd done to ruffle her feathers, or if she was just being grumpy like all she-wolves. Either way, it irritated the large warrior, but his annoyance was quickly banished as he realized the three of them weren't alone. Two unfamiliar wolves were sprawled out on the moor - but, no, they weren't wolves, they were dogs. Raggedfur's fur instantly began to bristle and he cast a glance over at Grizzlypaw, who, Raggedfur was slightly amused to see, seemed completely indifferent and nonplussed. Raggedfur was opening his mouth to snap some rude retort when he suddenly picked up on the desperation in the black dog's tone. A quick glance over at the other dog confirmed that she wasn't lying - he really was wounded. Heaving an internal sigh, Raggedfur pushed down his instinctual impulse to just not care and drive these mutts off his territory - because after all, they were up in numbers - but Raggedfur knew it wasn't what Snowstar would want. "C'mon," He said quietly, brushing his tail against Okami's shoulder and realizing she'd been picking at it again. Stupid female. "They ain't worth it." Raggedfur cast a fleeting glance over at the black female, his eyes suddenly narrowing. "We'll keep you to your word, though. Soon as your friend is able, you'd best get out."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Grizzlypup narrowed his eyes. Off like that? Whats wrong with this guy? The pup stood up to shoot back a retort,but held his tongue seeing his eyes. "Tck,softy. We can always drag him out. Let them be Stormclan crowfood." He softened it a little and stood up. He shot a harsh glare at the two. "Next time I see you two,will be too soon. He then moved to turn around. He started sulking,stalking away from the group.

Last edited by Grizzlypaw on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 am

If there was one thing Raggedfur hated, it was being told that he was weak. To have it come from some snotty, disobedient pup was even worse. The stupid whelp had no idea what he was talking about. Forgetting about the two intruders, Raggedfur whirled on his heel to stare at the retreating figure of Grizzlypup. Had he not been so young and only a fraction of Raggedfur's size, the larger wolf would have leaped at him. "What do you suggest then, brat?" He snarled, putting emphasis on the last word. Raggedfur knew he shouldn't be losing his temper and showing a reaction, but the insolence of the kid infuriated him. "We murder them in cold blood? They can't defend themselves, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 am

Grizzly whipped around and snapped back. "Like I said,drag them out,you imbecile!" The pup growled back at the wolf. "Their dogs,they don't like it when we go to their home and stay,and niether do we."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 am

The kid had nerve to be responding so flippiantly, but Raggedfur was in no mood to be admiring that nerve. Of all wolves, how did Raggedfur managed to get tangled up with this bullheaded moron? "You're stupider than you look," Raggedfur spat back, crossing the remaining space between he and the pup and craning his neck to look down at Grizzlypup. "You really think that female would have gone down without a fight?" He twitched his tail to indicate the large black dog. "Her friend woulda started helpin' and only reopened his wounds. Then we woulda had a dead dog on our land and their filthy blood in our soil. Think before you speak, runt."
Back to top Go down
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:10 am

Okami sighed and flicked her tail as Raggedfur and Grizzlypup began arguing infront of the... guests. She Watched them for a while before making up her mind with a twitch of her nose "Lets show them to the two leg barn Raggedfur, its technically loner land and its out of the way of our normal hunting grounds" Hopefully that will prevent anymore useless bickering between the two an ear flicked and she looked at the black dog her own black eyes slightly bored yet alight with amusement. She had noted the look of protection that had entered the black dogs eyes and promptly assumed that the two dogs before her were mates.

[center]Table Image Credit Table Image Credit

Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:03 am

Flick watched the two males dissolve into an angry spat while the white female stood by looking utterly apathetic to the entire situation. He had heard about the bloodthirsty killers that roamed the plains killing any dog who came near and needless to say he felt a bit let down that they enjoyed domestic infighting more than crunching bones between their teeth. He craned his neck to look down at his stomach, grimacing when he saw a few drops of blood oozing sluggishly out of the puncture closest to his left leg. It wasn't fast enough of a flow to be life-threatening, but it wasn't exactly good news either. He opened his mouth to tell Nightingale, but he found the words die in his tongue once he heard the white wolf talk about a barn. Flick looked hopelessly at each female, making a small noise of address. He cleared his throat and tried again, "Um.. moving.. that may not be a good plan."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:08 am

Hearing the white wolf say something about moving the black dog growled "you blithering idiot! how can he move with such a wound!" the black dog had no fear of the wolves at all, her brown eyes glittered with annoyance and she let out a huff. She cast an annoyed look at the young wolf and snapped her tail her cold outer shell coming through "huh crowfood? please, if any of us are going to be crowfood it would be you squirt" The black dog glanced over at flick then sighed she would need hunting rights so that she could gather the male some food, he looked like he was going to pass out at any second. She stood up straight and said to the male who seemed the most reasonable out of all three of these wolves "i will need hunting rights so that i can feed this lug"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Grizzlypup growled. "Didn't you her me blockhead?! We drag them. They don't have to walk!" He stopped when Okami suggested something. The grizzled brute snorted. "That'd work,they can hunt there." He flicked his tail. "A lot safer than the open anyways." He muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Moor
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next