Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Snowsong
Bloodcut
Falconwing
Deathwish
Darkdeath
Shadewhisper
Silentwhisper
Isenfire
Apachewind
Caprina.
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Redpup-
Scratch
Blackhawk
Barkstripe
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Echosong
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Dovepaw
Fullpup
Hawk
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noticing another pup she padded over and said hello little one, how are you she then wagged her tail and smiled

(Is this another character phoenix "heart")
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Swiftstreak noticed Luna stood next to him for a few moments he got up and walked away a little. He then heard hawkpool comment on her physique. Swiftstreak wondered what she would say about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Lunaeclipse shook out her pelt and shrugged saying "im fine dont worry about me" she flicked her tail. turnin her head she licked her shoulder and then lifted her head and glared at hawkpool. she lay down and stared around at the pups, a dull loook in her eyes, she smiled at falconpup. Her eyes gentled at falconpup he was an adorable little thing, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:09 pm

When Hawkpool and Swiftstreak started arguing, Firepup didn't know what to do. She sunk her claws into the ground, frightened. She was a ThunderClan pup so why was Hawkpool being so sharp? Firepup liked the other wolf who appeared beside her and licked her face. When the wolf invited her over to the other pups, Firepup was overjoyed. "I'm coming!" The firey pup ran over to where the wolf was, lying down next to a bunch of other pups. Firepup licked the other wolf happily and stared around at the other pups in curiousity and delight. I like everyone! she thought. She did ponder over Hawkpool's sharpness but dismissed it as just first meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Lunaeclipse smiled at firepup and invited her to play with her tail. her black fluffy tail flicked all over the place very enticing for a youngpup to play with her. flicking her ears the warrior felt better around young pups. shuffing her paws a little she touched her nose to firepups nose smiling gently. her brown eyes glittering with love.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Firepup's eyes also glittered with love. Now the black wolf's tail was twitching, up and down, left and right ... everywhere! She leapt for it, chased it round and round etc. Firepup decided that she definitely liked this wolf. "What's your name?" she said, laughing as she played around with the wolf's tail. She wondered if any of the other pups would join in. "I like you", she said, finally stopping and sat down next to the wolf, tail wagging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Lunaeclipse laughed a little "my names lunaeclipse, im a young warrior" her eyes twinkled with mischeif "what was a pup like you doing out of camp?" she yanked her tail tip just out of firepups reach and dangled it above her "come on you can get it" her brown eyes shone with encouragement. her thin black body lay on the ground comfortably. Lunaeclipse wanted to be a mentor to an apprentice, perhaps falconpup or firepup, she liked firepup she was curious and smart. flicking her ears over at hawkpool the warriors eyes glared for a few moments before she returned her attention back to firepup.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Swiftstreak huffed and walked off to the middle of the clearing and laid down. The gathering would be tomorrow, and he would laid down thinking what will happen. Swiftstreak yawned and pondered about what events will happen at the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 pm

Firepup smiled at the young warrior. "Lunaeclipse? That's a nice name." She tried to catch Lunaeclipse's dangling tail, leaping up but failing to get it. I thought I heard a mouse outside the camp, I followed the sound and then realised it was just the wind. But by the time, I realised, I'd gone t"hrough the tunnel." Firepup looked up at the warrior with her laughing eyes suddenly filled with determination. "Do you think I will make a warrior one day?" She suddnenly made a quick leap and caught the tail, falling back down and nibbling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Lunaeclipse flicked her ears and smiled kindly "i dont think i know, you will be a great warrior! maybe even as good a warrior as the deputy Phoenixfire" the pretty black fae smiled and nosed firepup. her brown eyes were kind and gentle "well if you really want i could take you out and you could see someof the territory" she flicked her tail as it was in the pups mouth and made it wriggle a little. her brown eyes smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Swiftstreak looked around and heard Luna mention Phoenix name. He twitched he's ear he didn't like the deputy. He got up and stretched out and walked to the warriors den. He laid down at the entrance looking out to camp with he's blue glare.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Firepup's eyes glowed with happiness when Lunaecilpse spoke of the pup becoming a great warrior maybe as good as Phoenixfire, the deputy. The tail in her mouth twitched and she twisted around and started patting it. "Yes, I would like to see the territory!" She let go of the black wolf's tail and stood up, all eager.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm

(woah, miss a few hours and this, recap anyone?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:03 pm

(firepup returned to camp and hawkpool began interrogating her)
Lunaeclipse smiled and stretched she laughed a little "come on ill show you down to the river" flicking her tail she turned and walked out of camp her tail dancing through the air as she walked.
-riverclan and thunderclan border-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:08 pm

(thank you!)

Rainstar padded out of her den and looked around. Everything seemed to be normal so casually she strolled around the camp. She had nothing in mind, so her trot was even and easy. She sat down in the middle of camp and just looked around.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Firepup smiled and ran after her friend Lunaeclipse. She passed a dark wolf sitting casually at the centre of the camp. "Hello!" She said as she passed the wolf by. She caught up with Lunaecilpse at the entrance of the tunnel and went out, padding at the other's paws.

-riverclan and thunderclan border-
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Crystals : 105

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue9/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue14/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Nightfrost slunk away from the center of the camp, prefering to stay in the shadows. Her blue eyes glittered fircely from beside the warriors den. Watching Rainstar, she snorted and layed down, her pelt ruffled. 'And the hiding starts again..." she muttered to herself.

-------

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=620
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40