Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

From Dream to Nightmare!

Go down 
+21
Graywolf
Minkpaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Silentwhisper
Blackwidow
Stormtussle
Sophie
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Dovepaw
Brokenglare
Tallfeather
Feathersoul
Magmafeather
Barkstripe
Frost
Hawk
Sheerpup
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Crystals : 159

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay so, you play this game by someone saying a dream they made up, have, or had, then someone changes their dream to a nightmare by using the items or something in a persons dream, I'm really bad at explaining some times so heres an example:

Person1: I dreamed i swam with dolphins

Person2: but they ended up being sharks and they ate you
I dreamed i had a great tasting lollipop!

And so on, I'll start:

I dreamed I could fly
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Granted, but then every day became just as evil

I dream that Mosquitoes went extinct! (PLEASE!)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:42 pm

But then there were thousands when you woke up.

I dreamed i could have like fangs or something. (That would be cool for my coustume)
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 am

But eventually they got all gross and unhealthy and they fell out.

I wish for better aiming so I could hit that teacher with a pie.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 pm

But when you threw it you hit your girlfriend

I wished I lived on an islend made of ice cream
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:07 am

But then all that ice cream melted

I dreamed that I was in mink's dream,and that she did hit the teacher with the pie
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 am

(I am a girl... 0.0) IDEA:

But she hit you with it instead.

I wish that Moon never came to my dream so that I could hit the teacher with a pie with my now good aiming with no further interruptions.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:18 am

Granted, but then when it hits her you realize it your mom in a Teacher's costume, and your real teacher turned into Darth Vader and was standing behind you with a Lightsaber smiling. DUN DUN DUN! 0.0

I dream I was in Mink's dream with a bowl of popcorn watching the Epic moment.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 pm

But them your power went out

I dreamed I was a laughing at everyone's misfortunes
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:30 pm

But Mink got so mad, she stuck a hedgehog quill in your throat and you died. :3

I wish that the teacher was never my mom in disguise and just a normal teacher and that Darth Vader was standing behind LARK with a lightsaber smiling while I said, DUNDUNDUN and that the pie would hit the teacher and the teacher only. And that the teacher was a teacher. The math teacher.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 pm

You hit her,but then you got in lock down detention

I dreamed I was Darth Vader standing behin Larkpaw
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:06 pm

But then Mink broke out of detention and destroyed the school, so you got crushed along with everyone else. :3

I dreamed that I had all the candy in the world.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:15 pm

But then someone else ate it all

I dreamed that get he school wasn't destroyed,and that you destroyed a big rubber dummy of the school.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 pm

Granted, but the rubber dolls inside the rubber school came out and attacked you!

I dreamed of flying a spaceship through outer space
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:39 pm

But then a meteor shower collided with your shop and you died

I dreamed of random witty comments
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:31 pm

But you could never say them or type them.

I dream of a money tree that gave me dollars.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:36 pm

But then that tree burned down

I dreamed that I was riding a 4-wheeler through the woods
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 am

But you drove it off a cliff and fell to your doom.

I dreamed that my two cats, Felix and Katie, were giant and I could ride them everywhere and have them eat my enemies.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 am

But then your teacher's even bigger cats came to avenge her,and they ate you.

O dreamed of world peace.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Granted, but it was in a different world.

I dreamed that I was riding a Unicorn down a Rainbow :3
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 pm

But Mink was riding a pink fluffy unicorn that was dancing on a even BIGGER and SPARKLIER rainbow. So, compared to Mink's epicness, you were only a blob of unepicness.

I dreamed that I ruled everything.

Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Granted, but you woke up and Lark owned everything instead :3

I dreamed that all the pets in the pound could be freed by magical flying blue wolf!
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/10From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue8/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

But then they got captured again by a red wolf Crying or Very sad

I dreamed of liveing fat gummy bears
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am

But Mink ate them all, and then she killed you out of hyperness.

I dreamed of a mute button I could use on people. (*MUTE*) 83

Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 pm

But then people muted you too

I dreamed that I could have a pet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Dream to Nightmare!   From Dream to Nightmare! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Dream to Nightmare!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4