Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Blackhawk trotted by the border remarking the border line. He smiled and walked a few feet ahead of Hawkpool. His black ear twitched he looked around and saw a bird in the leaves. Smiling he stalked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Hawk pool arrived a few seconds after black hawk and saw him stalking a bird
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Then stood down wind to keep from scaring the bird
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 pm

(Hawkpool please remember NO double posting)
Blackhawk stalked his prey. In his mind he was doubting himself. "what if I can't do this? What if I don't catch it? What if I make a fool of myself? What if Hawkpool laughs?" All these thoughts whirred through his head as he pounced on the bird. He dove after it into a leaf pile. After a few moments he came back head high with the bird in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Then hawk pool pounched out of the bushes on black hawk the minute he caught the bird
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Blackhawk emerged from the bush bird in mouth. He looked around for Hawkpool, he caught site of her leaving and followed her.

-Windclan and Thunderclan border-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:55 am

Hawkpool came and set a new marker then she trotted towards the river clan border
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 am

Blackhawk trotted by the border, sighing in boredom. He hummed a song in his head and sat down under a tree a bit tired from running.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue4/40ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 am

The young pup sat there looking confused, what were all these new scents OH well shes a big pup now anyways, she tucks her tail under her more. she looked up seeing the warrior and whined softly. was he going to be big and scary like shadestar?.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:36 am

Blackhawk stood up growling, he knew he smelled a wolf, a shadowclan wolf. He looked around and saw a pair of glowing eyes. He sat down waiting for them to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue4/40ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:38 am

she whined and crawled closer, her tail tucked beneath her she rolled on her back showing a sign of giving in " ims orry im sorry im sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 am

Blackhawk was impressed to see a pup and watched as the small fae rolled over saying sorry. He sniffed the air making sure it wasn't an ambush. He chcukled and stepped closer and stood right on the edge of the border, "What are you sorry for? And why is a little pup out so late?" He looked around worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 am

"im sorry!" she covered her eyes with her paws "dont get grumpy at me like shadestar dose!" she whines placicatingly "i ran aways because shadestar dosent like me"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:45 am

Blackhawk shook his head chuckling, "Ah but Shadestar is like that with everyone. and that doesn't mean you can just run away they are going to get worried." Blackhawk sighed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:48 am

She sat up peering at him with soft brown eyes, she tilts her head "my mother said im too sweet to be a shadowclan wolf" she frowned "im not a good wolf"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:50 am

Blackhawk chuckled, "No everyone is a good wolf in their own way." He smiled and looked at the pup, "You should be heading back to your camp or else Shadestar will be really mad at you."
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 am

She smiled up at him "but you are really nice! i dont want to go back, he was goin to growl at me anyways, so if i dont go hoome he cant growl at me!'
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:54 am

Blackhawk sighed this pup had spirit, "Well you see pup, the thing is I have to go home too. And sometimes there are punishments for things you do, and if you want to be a good warrior like I know you will be, you have to obey your leader." He smiled kindly and his tail wagged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 am

she brightened up and said "im going to be the best warrior! and kind!" she frowned then grinned up at him, sitting back on her haunches, a wild flower stuck in her ear, she grinned "i want my warrior name to be ravenswing!" she giggled. "whats your name? when did you become a warrior? whats it like?"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 am

Blackhawk was impressed by this pup, he smiled. "Ravenswing what a beautiful name!" He winked at the pup, "Well I am Blackhawk, and I became a warrior not too long ago. And what did it feel like? It was an amazing feeling, having the clan chant your name." He smiled as he remembered. Shaking his head he looked at the pup, "Well if you want to groow up to be a strong and good warrior, you have to go back to Shadowclan and prove them that you deserve it." The brute looked at he pup, her sweetness was adorable, chuckling he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm

She beamed at his praise, her teeth white still, not yellowed like the older wolves, she stood up shakily and pounced on his paw, not tubby like pups are supposed to be but skinny, she hardly eats around the camp, scared of getting in trouble, she grinned "Blackhawk be Ravenpups friend yes yes?" like a cat she wove between his front legs her tail wagging like a blurr.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Blackhawk looked at the pup and sighed, "I wish but I would get into trouble Ravenpup. and so would you." He looked at the pup as she punced oh his paw. Shaking his head he said, "Ravenpup we will both get into trouble if I stick around. Now go home where I can be sure you will be safe and be a good warrior one day."
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

She frowned looking at him "why would we get in trouble?" she asked looking confused, she frowned looking down, her ears drooping in a peculiar fashion, she sniffled then sneezed and coughed, shakin out her thin pelt she stared up at him with honey brown eyes, thin and scrawny shes almost six moon old, she whimpers softly as a cold breeze blew through the air "truf is i dunno how to get home"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Blackhawk frowned and looked around, it was dark and late. He sighed, "Ugh ok, I don't want to go into your territory at night, so come on. I will take you home tomorrow morning." He waited to see what the pup would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next